Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm
                                      User ImageUser Image

The way out? He blinked, and looked at the girl, a perplexed smirk on his face. "Is the other way filled with people, like here?" He asked, and stepped closer. He was very close, now. Close enough to snatch her head off of her shoulders, at any instant. He was unbelievably fast. There was no way she could react. But he wasn't sure if he should attack. Yet. "This place has a lot of people, and I'm hungry. Really hungry. For you. All of you. I don't know if I can wait any longer. The other way can wait a bit. Right now, I'm here." He looked to the side, Kukishi addressing him. He then proceeded to smile brightly, and respond in turn. "I am a citizen of Kusagakure. I was born here. Raised here. You might know me as Christian. As a part of a pact after the Great War, I became the Raikage of Kumogakure. But then, I abandoned my position in search of... other things. I aspired for happiness. And I think I've found a way. Even only in a minute fashion." He stepped back, away from Nana. Giving her a chance to live. He did not intend to kill her -- at least not without a fair chance. After all, even being the shrouded beast, he was still partly Christian. He had... honor, in a sense.

"My aspirations lead me to you, and to this village. Of course, for a purpose. I'd like you all to die. I'll give you six minutes to survive. In six minutes, if I have not killed you, then you will live to see tomorrow. Go." He disappeared in a blur, detaching his feet and sending them off to assault Gin. His main body walked on energy-born feet, dashing at extreme speeds beyond the perception of the shinobi here. He went for... Kukishi. The strongest. With a complete, ruthless determination, he arrived to her location in a matter of moments. Then, he raised his fist and sent it flying directly at her skull, while his left arm glowed blue and began to raise a set of powerful projectiles...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jai is Lisa

Rockgirl809

Narcissistic Nihilist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:43 pm

User Image

The Darkest Hour: Part One

I stared into the house, unsure if I should enter or stay there. I could always leave, there was always a possibility. However, they would find me. They would hunt me down and stab me in the back. They would move mountains. They would drain oceans. Her family would go through such extent to make sure she was in their control. The grasp they had on me.. It made me weak. The door slowly started to close, the wind pushing but I pushed back as I entered. The minute both of my feet were in the main foyer the door slammed behind me. The house was big, and cursed. It made me feel fear every time she entered, they told me it was to make me stronger. So that one day, I would grasp the world in my hands and never let go, leaving several bodies in my wake. The wake of destruction. Did I want that? No, it was the last thing I wanted. To be completely honest, if the day ever came where I can crush the world with my hands I'd rather die. To kill myself then and there. My hope was almost completely silent, but each step I took there was a creaking noise that let the enemy... My family... Know that I was there. Every day was like this, a constant battle between me and my father. Me and my brother. My mother was dead. Along with the child she would have carried. Now I was left in the hands of the sinners, never escaping. How could I leave? I was a caged bird.

Present

Nana's felt another presence, and soon a girl appeared beside her. She was grateful that someone had come to help her, but Christian- as he called himself- attacked head on. From the information he insured, he was a kage. Powerful, something she couldn't dream of possibly defeating. All she had to do, after all, was survive for a mere six minutes. However, in the next few minutes would probably be hell beyond belief. Closing her eyes, she started to concentrate, shifting herself from strength to speed. This was the only way after all. When she opened her eyes, she saw the blurred figure of the powerful man about to attack the girl next to her so she did the simplest thing- flipped out of the way. It wasn't as if she was running away, but the girl had to defend herself. She blinked, this time extending her arm and made a field surround her, pushing everyone in the fifteen feet radius down by an unknown pressure. A result of her training, a result of her pain. She wished that everyone there would disappear. The man was a monster. Fear was something that stimulated her to be stronger. Afraid, she was shaking all the way... However.. No one cared enough. This world she lived in, no one cared which is why she would defend herself above all else.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          NANA
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Speed: 3 + 4 = 7

Jutsu:
                                                          [learned] Tsume Tennin A
                                                          The user creates a field that extends to fifteen feet, within this field, all items within the field either become weighed down with tons of pressure or become light as a feather as the pressure lifts. The field allows for the user to move with an additional +2 speed (which can extend the cap if needed, though its only temporary) while inside and will also decrease the opponent's speed by 2 as well, his/her movements will seem to flicker like a frame is missing in their movements (even to special doujutsu/bloodlines). This field lasts for five posts before it ends.

A God's Example
                                                          Those of the Rinnegan bloodline have such control of gravity that they can alter the weight of their bodies at will. This allows them to shift stats from either strength or speed into the other (up to a cap of 2) This can be done at any point in the battle and without any cost in chakra, however, it cannot be done quickly, requiring a 2 post break between uses of this passive. As these are base stat changes, they are unaffected by the stat cap each class receives.

Mission: 984 Words
                                                          Patriarch Shane

Blackscar_swiss

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Though Gin was paying attention to the man who calls himself Christian she realized he began attacking. Gin was barely able to cover part of herself as the mans feet assaulted her. She was kicked back a few feet as she landed on all fours. Gin stood up as she released the tendrils in her arm. She punched the ground manipulating the tendrils she possessed to travel under, and be brought up from the ground in Spikes where Christian was. Since he was paying more attention to the other girl, Gin had hoped her hit was dead on.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Word Count: 98
Narcissistic Nihilist
Patriarch Shane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm
pringles  

City in Slumber

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╬: Midori Tenpi :╬

[Beauty, Elegant, Perfection]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:115/115

User Image
Midori stepped back as the leaves began to spin around him"what the heck?" he said as the leaves just fell back down. he then just looked back down. at that moment the strange man appeared and the malice around him. terrified him. Midori didn't move an inch, as the man just walked pass him and walk toward nana. and began to talk. soon after he began attacking to a number of shinobi. Midori was lucky enough to not be strike at, though he looked in aww, at the mans assault.
Jai is Lisa

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff