Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:32 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

Shikayumi made her way into the office as she sported her new chunin vest. She stood at ease alongside the door; taking into account the shinobi that were present. She was quick to spot Yumi Uchiha, the shinobi that had prepared her for the chunin exams two years ago; judging by her chunin vest it was safe to say his training was a success.

Aside from her teacher, a majority of the shinobi were a blur, but then again the last few years seemed to be a blur. After her success in the exams Shikayumi's spent most of her time among her own clan, attempting to perfect the Nara clan jutsu. She made very little time for her classmates, but tended to make more time for Kokunai; hopefully he was doing alright.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi looked up when he spotted Shikayumi appear before the office door and before she could step foot inside he would have her to pause. Given this situation, he felt that only those of higher rank should be aware. For this grave situation presented one major issue. As enemies in the shadows loom over the Fire Country, Yumi cannot have his resources exhausted by his own shinobi turning on each other. If he fails the interrogation, it would pain him to do what he must. Regardless of the past, Yumi's position and morals does not take kindly to murderers of his own village. Should, although, pass this interrogation Yumi's faith in the young man would return unabated.

When Haruko's jutsu was made, Yumi rose from the desk and would come before Michael where his voice would be lowered to where the only other person to be able to hear them would be within that small circle. To make this quick and swift, Yumi would ask a limit of one question, "Michael did you kill that young Uchiha that you have taken the eyes from? Yes... or no?"

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael almost immediately knew he was in a genjutsu and his body was telling him to kai out but he refused. He listened to every word the Hokage said and asked before slowly opening his mouth to speak."No Lord Hokage I did not kill the young Uchiha. I give you my word as a Shinobi." After he finished talking his body was still fighting against his will to break the genjutsu but he would wait for Haruko or the Yumi to free him from it instead.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxWaiting for his statement to finish, Haruko removed her hand from his shoulder. There was no way he could have told a lie, and if he didn't kill anyone, it was enough for her to trust him. The real question would be if it was enough to convince Yumi of Michael's innocence in the matter. "There was no way he could have lied with that Jutsu on him. What he says is the truth, or at least, the truth according to his mind, and what he believes to be the whole truth." She could only wait no and see what the Hokage wanted to do with him.

xxxxx

Panthers7

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
CP: 210/230
SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:59 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

When the words were spoke, either Michael's truth was heard or as Haruko may or may not have insinuated, the truth that his mind set for him. But suspicion amongst his shinobi will only make his village weak. Something that he would not allow his village to once again be deemed as.Outstretching his hand for Michael to shake if he wished Yumi would lightly bow his head, "I apologize for questioning you. Although I would, that if you are to pick of the fruits of a corpse, do so to the enemy. Not of our own. Our shinobi at least, deserve to bury whole as they came into this world so should they leave. For enemies... Tear them to shreds." Should his hand be shaken or not, it would retract after sometime, and Yumi would return to his side of the desk where he would return to his seat. "If there is not anything else, you two are dismissed for now. But stay sharp for any irregularities that you may see. Any... Irregularities." Yumi would emphasize to his Jounin before his hazel eyes went to Shikayumi. Delighted that the girl had achieved her status of a higher rank over the years. Even more so that she was getting quite accustomed to it. "Yes Shikayumi? Was there something that you require?"

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:10 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael sighed in relief as the genjutsu was released and he stood up. Taking his Hokage's hand he said."I understand completely Lord Hokage. If I had been in your place I would of done the same thin'. And Haruko thank you so much. I owe you one big time, but I will have to do that later. I have to go now." With that he looked at the still open window and ran and jumped out. His wings would outstretch and he would begin flying.

Jutsu used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:04 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxWhat an oddity this village was. Little paper creations floating into rooms and giving messages, and people running and jumping out of windows so they can fly away. It seemed more and more that simple things like walking were becoming vastly under used. Haruko herself had no reason to fly, and more importantly, no means to do so. She gave a nod to the Hokage, and turned to walk out of the office. She passed by the secretary, down the stairs, and out the door, off to find something new to do while she waited to be called upon by the Hokage.

xxxxx

Panthers7

CP: 210/230

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

The Nara clans sense of problem solving and curiosity was a miraculous thing as she was signaled to stand aside. The only thing that the going girl could process was that they were midway through an interrogation of sorts. Aside from that, Shikayumi knew that the situation was none of her business as she waited for them to conclude their business.

As the jonin wrapped up their business with the homage, Shikayumi approached the desk. "Well, Yumi-Sensei, I was hoping that there was a mission of sorts?" Shikayumi was a master of her clan, and had a strong understanding in medicine; a promising spy overall.

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:42 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded as both of his Jounin departed before looking to Shikayumi who was requesting for a mission. Seeing as he had already given a great majority of his missions early on, there was very few that he had to think of. There was one thing but it would require more than just her, "Gather three to four Chuunin and meet back here. I will tell you of the mission I have in mind then."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Cappey-San

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:42 pm
Panthers7
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi nodded in acknowledgement of her teacher. She had become rather obedient to her village and extremely disciplined in her work. "Understood, I'll begin preping the team." She turned for the door as she hesitated briefly before looking back at Yumi, "I never got a chance to thank you; for the advice you gave me before the exams. I am truly grearful for your assistance sensei. Thank you." Having said that she made her way out of the office.

She didn't explain to Yumi how she learned to fight against Taijutsu, hoping to show him some other time, but one thing was for sure; Yumi had seen what kind of impact he was making on the village.

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:21 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

The time for waiting was finally up and it was time to designate positions to individuals who had sought them. Pulling out a small rectangle box and placing it upon the desk before Yum would summon an ANBU who was given a letter for Michael Draconiquis and Haruko Senju. His two strongest shinobi in the village and ones he hoped would bear the promotions geared for the well.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael saw that the window suprisingly was still opened and flew back in and landed, making sure not to knock anything down or create enough of a breeze to mess up the papers on the Hokage's desk. Folding his wings back up and allowing them to meld back into his body he looked at Yumi and said. "You wanted to see me Lord Hokage?"

Jutsu used:
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:22 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko walked into the office, pushing open the doors and walking up to the Hokage's desk. She noticed Michael had also been summoned, and was curious what was to come next. Did he need to interrogate him again? Or perhaps there was a mission that needed to be completed?

xxxxx

Panthers7

CP: 230/230

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:18 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi waited until both of his Jounin returned where he'd give a smile, "I am glad to see you have both returned. I believe light promotions are in order. If I recall, you both have showed interest in two organizations. The "Four Horsemen of Konoha", and our "ANBU operatives". The "Four Horsemen", will be the protectors of Konoha's entrances. I rather fight our opponents away from our home, that our children, youth, and elderly, can find safety in their own village instead of evacuation." Yumi said softly, lightly looking over at his peaceful village before returning his eye sight to his Jounin, "Then there is the ANBU operatives. You will have the hardest missions. Stealth. Espionage. Assassinations. The works. Except, seeing that only two of you have applied and are of rank, only one of you will gain captaincy if both are interested in the operatives. The other, will be vice-captain." Yumi said, giving them two choices, and the results of their choices, should they pick either faction that they have applied for.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael smiled at Yumi before saying."If I had to choose Lord Hokage. I would prefer to protect Konoha and its citizens as much as possible, so I would like to be in the Four Horseman over the Anbu sir. Michael was definitely happy with the Hokage choosing him and his friend for these positions and if he could he would try to stay in the same group as Haruko.

Jutsu used:
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games