Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 pm
People Quoted:
Cappey-San
thefire158

A Just War

Witnessing what was occurring right in front of him. "No way" this kid he had a demon slowing spewing out of him. And at worse it seemed like he was losing control. This wasn't good not for anyone in the area. This could get ugly and fast . He would quickly pull out a piece of paper and write a small symbol on it and doing a few hand signs over it before placing both of his hands over the paper. This paper now had the power to seal the demon chakra back into his body of the need would arise. "Kokunai calm down and take control" he yelled this out hoping he would listen. He would hold the paper on his right hand form a hand seal with his left quickly running towards kokunai to place the tag on him.

The fact that this young kid had a demon in him and none of the joinin was made aware of this maybe the kage did not know but then again he hadn't seen the kage in a while. This could be a great gift for kokunai but he was going to need to learn to control it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe both stared xxx We both stared xxx We both stared
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▰▰▰
                                                                                      into the depths of the abyss,
                                                                                      xxxxxx─────────xxxx and when it looked back,
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou blinked.xxxxx

xxxxx"Hm, in the mood to kill you say?" He smirks, pulling down his hood, he had already called him out so hiding his identity was useless at this point. The S-rank leaned back, folding his arms as he looked to Shinsei, only remembering him because his chakra was familiar. Too familiar to Lars. "You feel tied down because of the additional responsibilities you now carry? Or perhaps is it something else? Tell your troubles to me." Lars leaned forward again, flicking his cigarette to the ground and then proceeds to step on it. He scoots over to the side, only for when Shinsei decided to sit beside him.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 pm
A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:85/110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi heard these pleas of freedom from Kokunai, but she was too afraid to let him go. She could feel bitter tension in the shadow as he was pulling away. "No human can move like this?!" she thought as she felt her grip loosening.

Eventually help arrived as a Jounin appeared on the scene. Judging from her work with seals, and tags, the jounin appeared to be handling the situation with a sealing formula of sorts. Errah! My hold...is slipping!" Once the seal was in place she would be free to let go. She could feel the lanky arm of her shadow being forced off of Kokunai's body. Luckily the jounin was very diligent in his work.

Shikayumi would watch the aftermath as her arms fell aimlessly to her side. She was sweating bullets from the clashing tug of war as she was quick to try and catch her breath. Sh was still trying to gatherer her thoughts on what she just saw, what she just faced. Was it really a Bijuu?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai watched in horror as he could barely move while Ozzy charged in and planted the seal on him. Kokunai felt like a caged animal who had been pinned down and branded. He felt Shikayumi's jutsu fade and with it the chakra that had been surging through his body. Kokunai fell to his knees now weak from what had just transpired. The chakra dissipated and with it Kokunai's hair, teeth nails, and eye returned to their natural state. Although Nibi's chakra had left him he was still far better off than before and would not be passing out.

Kokunai felt his eyes welling up as they stared at the ground. Why did no one listen? He pleaded over and over to give him a chance to control it, and those pleas fell on deaf ears as he was pinned down and this was forcefully suppressed. How could his comrades do this to him? He didn't understand, and the fear in Shikayumi's eyes she thought he was a monster.... was he? "Why would they do that?" Kokunai thought trying to fight back tears as he was still on his knees. He knew that if he cried now everyone would think him a child and a monster, but how else could he react to such a blatant lack of trust and disregard for his own concerns.

Kokunai took a deep breath calming his emotions and pushing back the tears if only for a moment. He shakily stood to his feet and nodded to Ozzy and Xantos obviously thanking them for their assistance. Kokunai didn't even bother looking at Shikayumi, he couldn't bring himself to do it. If he did he knew tears would begin to stroll, Shikayumi had blatantly disregarded him even after he begged, her fear was no excuse she had a choice and made the incorrect if you asked Kokunai.

Without another word he slipped his hands into his pockets and strode off, just barely being able to hold back the wall of emotions that were battering him over and over to be let loose.

Kokunai was off to get food, although he had enough chakra to still move he needed something to return his energy back him.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 20/100/ - /Matatabi Host - aware/

OOC: Thanks guys for helping ^.^. Off to go remedy mister sulky now.
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San
thefire158
riotb0y

A Just War

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm
Holy Rinaku

A Just War

Cappey-San

((Ozzy can't learn sealing. His class, clan, and bloodline do not allow for it))

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xantos was two steps from plugging up a great deal of Kokunai's chakra points when Ozzy jumped into the fray...doing something stupid. Any number of things could have gone wrong with a seal. Provoking the demon even further with it would have been catastrophic had it gone that way. As Kokunai walked away, Xantos took the seal tag from his bag and spoke a few words to him. "Get some rest."

He looked at the seal tag a little bit, then back up to Ozzy. "Amazing...the seal tag acted as a placebo. He pushed it back by subconscious willpower. He's gonna make one hell of a fighter." Xantos remarked before crumpling up the faulty tag and dropping it at Ozzy's feet. "Are you insane? Don't provoke a bijuu with a seal, and secondly, if you are going to seal...do it right." Top of the class in the medical academy, Xantos could tell a decent seal from a faulty one.

Xantos would let out a sigh. "We certainly got lucky." he spoke to nobody in particular and moved to Shikayumi. He knelt down closer to her and extended a hand. "You okay, ma'am?" The Hyuuga would ask and help her up if she took his hand. She was cute, that much crossed his mind. That thought did not last long. The Hyuuga was occupied with the fight that the twins owed him.

(Chakra): 100/100
(Speed/Strength): 4/6
(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm
thefire158

((OOC: Oh well too late now. Way to solve it through Rp though, thanks! Would have been a pain to re worked all of that!)

A Just War

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 pm
A Just War
thefire158

((OOC: Oh well too late now. Way to solve it through Rp though, thanks! Would have been a pain to re worked all of that!)

((i got your back homes.))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm
Someone noticed her. So unused to being even glanced at, Kageko could feel the gaze, as brief as it was, of the man she just swept past. Just as the stranger turned to speak to another, Kageko stopped moving after a few steps and looked back at the stranger. This man in a vest jacket, she did not know who he was, and she made it a point to keep track of those in the village that would notice her presence. Kageko rechecked her memory as she scrutinized the man, .

As a consequence of everything, Kageko was still only a few feet from the two men, definitely close enough to hear everything the two said. Although, she didn't feel a single shred of regret or embarrassment and continued to stand there, staring at the unknown figure to simultaneously figure out who he was and remember his face for later. After all, he and the other, who was called Lars, were talking about killing something, even if by now it sounded as a mere figure of speech.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am
thefire158
Holy Rinaku

A Just War

Cappey-San

((Ozzy can't learn sealing. His class, clan, and bloodline do not allow for it))

((Uhh ninjutsu class could learn sealing jutsu last I checked edit:nvm :/ I guess they changed it recently I'll remove it now sad . You were correct :/ I would go back to edit but not seems like it to late now xD anyway as war said it will fix it self though the rp though my other option would have been interesting but I liked your rebound to it. And sorry for the bad quote this is a phone post))

ozzy sighed as the young hyuuga saw through his deception. " if it would have escalated I would have taken care of it. But thanks to that small deception I now know that he has more control than what he even knows." He sighed as he saw the crumbled paper on the floor yes it was risky and reckless but it was a necessary risk so asses the total control kokunai had. "Make sure she is ok I'm going to go check up on him." He was obviously saying to make sure she was mentally stable most people cannot cope, she will need a sound mind he couldn't have her treating kokunai any differently because of what she saw. He sighed slightly before vanishing in a wisp of lighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 am
thefire158

A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:85/110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi seemed a little shaken up, but she would recover in time. She was still trying to piece some logic out of it all as Xantos asked her if she was alright. "It all started out so routine. I never would have guessed him to be a Jinchuriki." She looked across the way at Kokunai as he fled the scene in a slurry of questions. She felt bad that she had triggered such burden on his life, but how was she to know? She didn't know whether to talk to him, or give him some time alone.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:30 am
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
User Image
JUN
Matsumoto

Genin || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Jyuugo
Speed 4 || Strength 5
Chakra 100/100

"I'm okay," he says slowly as he stands up, immediately realizing he made a mistake and raising his hands defensively. "No! I mean.. I don't care that you're a girl.. I just wasn't expecting... Uhh..." He stammers a little and blushes as he looks down, his heart pounding in his chest. He was only stuffing his foot further into his mouth. "You know what I mean!" he retorts suddenly, frustrated by his lack of eloquence and wishing she'd have never brought it up in the first place.

Looking her up and down quickly one more time, he figured that she was indeed the partner he had been waiting for. "Yamanaka Noriko?" he repeated, nodding a little. "I'm Jun... Matsumoto Jun," he added on quickly with a quick and awkward dip of his head. Man, this girl made him flustered. "We're supposed to train together, right? I don't know where our teacher is, but they told us to come here, so..." he trailed off with a quiet shrug. "I guess we should practice. What are you good at?"

User Image

Passive Abilities:
Can speak with animals
Regain +10 Chakra per post
All attacking jutsu are -1 rank in effectiveness, 3 ranks lower are negated
Elemental Transformations:
Wind - Wings, +1 Speed, Aerial Combat
Fire - Thrusters, +1 Strength
Water - Immune to Poisons, Healing:
Small Wounds = Instant
Large Cuts/External Damage = 2 posts
Broken Bones = 3 posts
Lost Limbs = 5 posts
Healing others completely = -2/-2 and Transformation Jutsu -1 Rank Effectiveness
Earth - +1 Strength, Use for Added Damage, Tough Skin:
Genin = Iron
Chuunin = Steel
Jounin = Tempered Steel
Sannin - Tungsten
Kage = Titanium
Lightning - Acute Taste/Smell/Balance/Vision, +1 Speed

Equipment:
Kunai
Shuriken
Smoke Bombs

Techniques:
Universal
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation) - D
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution) - D
Nawanuke no Jutsu (Escape) - D
Aerial Dodge - C
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree/Wall Climbing) - C
Fuuton
Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) - D
Taijutsu
Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop) - C
Jyuugo
Transformation: Tail/Claws/Fangs - C

LawlessE n i g m a

User ImagexxxxxxxxxNoriko x Y a m a n a k axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
Don't ever tell me that I am not enough

xxxThis world is my life ; I live and breath this stuff

xxxxxxEven if my collarbone's crushed of crumbled --

xxxxxxxxxI will never trip or stumble

xxxxxxxxxxxxI'll be your friend, until the very bitter end . . .

Rank: Genin ; Village: Konohagakure ; Clan: Yamanaka ; Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 145 ; Strength: 3 ; Speed: 3

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She couldn't help but let out a little giggle when Jun started getting flustered. He obviously wasn't very used to girls... Or maybe he wasn't that used to people in general? He did seem like a shy kid, And Noriko had a tendency to be a little more bold than she really meant to. "I'm best at chakra control... I was actually thinking about practicing some of my clan's jutsu, if you didn't mind throwing a few weapons at me." One thing was for sure, if Noriko messed up with a kunai aimed at her chest, she could get hurt -- especially if she didn't leave herself enough time to move out of the way if the mental pushback didn't go according to plan, the first time. "I can do it in theory, but actually doing it feels a little intimidating..." It was a genin ranked move, so it wasn't as though it was out of her league. And she had plenty of chakra reserves in her little body to get her through. But she didn't want to mess up in front of her partner... Because what if that was all he needed to lose a little faith in her?

"What about you? What are you good at?" She was curious what this klutzy kid was able to do. The energy stirring in him made her feel a little nervous. It was strong, and there was a chance that under all that studdering he was stronger than her. Which wouldn't surprise her, in the physical sense. Her melee combat needed a lot of work. But that wasn't going to slow her down. "I don't think we'll get in trouble if we do a little homework, out here..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿✿✿

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:35 pm
                  Yuuhei cracked the joints in his neck, the feeling of their popping sending a satisfying shiver down his back. The sounds themselves were enough to make him feel some sort of contention with how well he pulled it off. It was a bad habit he had learned as a child and it still persisted to this day. He looked down on the ground, busy in formulating his next set of plans for the day. "Fine then," he said to himself as his body squatted and stretched out his legs. "This small step will just have to do." Given his age he had a long way to go, but he was sure that wouldn't stop him this time. He only one direction to follow and that would suffice. After taking a few more seconds in stretching out, he then fell onto the ground before catching himself with his hands. From there, he transitioned into a series of rigorous push-ups, each one seemingly as breathless as the last.

(post layout coming soon.)  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ashura walked into the Training Grounds, putting his hands behind the back of his head as he sighs, being the newbie around here was going to be tough, especially since he wasn't 100% sure of his own capabilities. Ashura wanted to fight someone here, but he also remembered that he had just started, meaning that he wouldn't really be able to do much to damage someone. The genin fixed his shoulders and adjusted the headband around his forehead, making sure it wasn't covering over his eyes or lopsided.

"Dattekura! Alright! Time to get work!"

He proceeded to run around the Training Grounds, sprinting as fast as he could.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 am
Holy Rinaku

Cappey-San

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xantos shrugged as he helped Shikayumi to her feet. "Well, that's the idea. Hidden weapons and all that." He tapped his own temple, next to one of his eyes. The veins were receding with the sudden recession of chakra from his ocular chakra pathways. "These are the only way I could really tell from a distance. At any rate...go take a breather for a while. I'd suggest you try talking to him. Best to not let him dwell on it. Just be careful not to say anything that would trigger him bringing up the feeling associated with weakening the seal."

Without any other words, Xantos turned and began to walk back to an open area of the training grounds. Plenty of people and groups...plenty of shenanigans. Yet...not a single one would want to fight him. He was trying not to disappoint Kirumi.

(Chakra): 100/100
(Speed/Strength): 4/6
(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

It would seem as the day had finally come. Kitahachi had grown tired of sitting around doing nothing. Days went by and often found himself feeling more and more like a outsider. Like he was outside of a box of people looking in. He didn't understand humans, even if he was one. They had feelings, but those were useless. No matter how are you try, Fate will always beat out feelings. It was utterly disgusting. Without thinking a thought, he would prepare himself for the training that was about to unfold.

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games