Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shurui took inititve, kissing back firmly. Again he felt his soft lips, a feeling he wouldn't ever get tired of, a taste that would entice him throughout eternity. "You're good at that." Shurui wasn't exactly the shy one, despite the pleasant appearance: delicate looking skin, earnest hazel eyes. Piano keys played a somber tone, etching something sweet into the teen's mind. They were evenly paced, perfectly in tune. The urge to go farther with the kiss was intense, but Atlas figured that this wasn't the place for that sort of thing. They're lips eventually parted, and Atlas laid his forehead against Shurui's. A set of hands were on his face, and he felt warm. It was certainly a nice feeling. "I think my wish was granted when you showed up here. I was bored to death and this is quite the alternative." His eyes met Shurui's again. "Yeah, you're definitely getting good at this spontaneous angle, Red. " This was something Atlas could get used to. The crowd was getting pretty thick here . "Maybe we should get out of here?"" Some privacy could do them some good, considering all the prying eyes here.

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                                    Dear Atlas - my would-be beloved protege had you not ditched me due to boredom!

I suck at letters. Steel works better than words. You and I know that fairly well. However, save for transmitting my gaudy and often melodramatic thoughts to your brain, this may as well be my only method of contacting you from so far away.

The bottom-line of this letter is that when we met, I felt a spark in you. In me. Both of us came alive for a moment - for longer if we had kept in proximity. I'd like to see how far that could go, that unique bond formed from a mutual history of bloodletting; myrmidea, the state of being killers.

I need a good killer now, more than ever - I have something that needs attending to, an ambition that may very well tear this world open and carve off the fleshy bits. You want to know what that is? Simply guess, with your brilliant mind, and come visit me in the meantime. There's a tower to the West, then to the North, then fifty miles into the sea. You'll find it if you notice the occurring theme from here-to-there that exists as a marker and a trail.

The Daijin,
                                                                    Shinsei Karnata

Post-Script; I trust that you may persevere in the face of what's in store. I won't baby you.
                                                                    This is your future, and ours together.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:44 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui looked down, embarrassed that he had just lunged at Atlas and kissed him without permission. Well, he had done it twice to him. Did it matter? Shurui couldn't help but giggle when Atlas complimented him on his kissing skills. "I guess I learned from the best...'Las" Shurui said as he gently poked Atlas's nose, also introducing his new nickname for Atlas. Shurui had that same butterfly feeling in his stomach again when Atlas pressed his forehead against his. Shurui blushed when he said his nickname once more. He was really getting use to it now. He was enjoying his nickname. Shurui raised a eyebrow to the blonde. "And where would we be going, exactly?" Shurui asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Atlas stared at the boy's hazel eyes, flashing him another smile, then giving him another peck, a kissed laced with subtle urges. Loveliness with a touch of lust. " 'Las huh? I like it." Their public snuggle would be interrupted, as a courier handed him an unmarked letter. Atlas read the letter delivered to him, then stuffed it in his pocket. The man known as Kleine had contacted him, requesting his presence at a location he'd never heard of. That could prove to be interesting. "Well, after reading this, I have some place in mind. " Atlas stood from his chair, motioning for him to follow. He hoped that they would leave together, eyes turned towards Kleine Heiland. If he was going, he wanted Shurui to come. "Some opportunities may be just ahead, Red." Atlas would start walking away, hopefully 'Red' would follow.

[Exit]

II L o y a l t y II

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui had never recieved so many kisses from another person before. Yes, he recieved it from his mother but she didn't count. Though, Shurui gave Atlas a bright smile when he found out that Atlas loved his new nickname. Of course, Shurui probably wouldn't stick with it though and call him that everytime. Then, a letter came. It was meant for Atlas, it seemed. Shurui drunk the juices left behind by the noodles as he watched Atlas read the letter. He wouldn't peak but he was tempted to. Suddenly, Atlas told him he had a idea on where to go before running off. Also, what did he mean by opprotunities may be ahead? "Wait up! I'm coming!" Shurui said as he grabbed his umbrella and ran after him. What was he getting himself into? His mother always told him not to run off with strangers.

[ Exit ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:49 pm
Lars left after finishing his coffee.

[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko arrived only moments before Lars, taking off her weapons and putting them on the floor while she hopped up into a seat. She looked to the cook before ordering for herself. She waited for a moment before exiting ]exit].

xxxxx

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 240
                                                                        SPD/STR: 7/7

derp, demon

Precise Striking Passive (+3 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 pm
The Chilling Autumn Rains

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

The pair of shinobi walked, side by side, as they approached the ramen bar. Having been from a family where men were too damn lazy to lift a finger she held the blind open for Mitustada before taking a seat next to him. "Okay, so a simpler question, are you actually a swordsman? OR was that just part of your little act?" It was fun quizing Mitsu aabout his real life, almost felt tormenting for a split second.

[ ~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

220/270

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 am
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 11] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 10] | [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ :: 400] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru

As the two neared the entrance of the ramen shop Mitsutada motioned to pull the curtain aside for Shikayumi but she had beaten him to it, to in which he offered her his thanks for doing so. Since she had essentially held the door open for him, he decided to pick their location so he chose the seats closest to their right. As they sat down he looked around for the old man to give them his order or his daughter but they were busy so he decided to wait and be polite rather than cause a scene. As Shikayumi asked her next question it caused him to chuckle a bit to himself before he gave his reply. "Yes, I am indeed a Samurai. I don't have any nature affinity and my body doesn't posses chakra. But I'm not just any Samurai either though, I am what you would call a Samurai Sage. My swordsmanship is what others strive to achieve." Although it may of sounded like he was bragging, which he was, but she could also tell he was being very serious about his words because he was telling the truth.

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

Battle Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ -- ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                        • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                        • [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive.
                                                        • [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
                                                        • [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
                                                        • [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
                                                        • [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
                                                        • [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.
                                                        • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                        • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                        Cappey-San
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:01 am

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

The girl rested her chin on her perched hand as she listened intently. However, before she could ask her question the old man's daughter came over to the table; asking for their orders. Shikayumi politely smiled as she ordered thai noodles, and green tea. She would wait for Mitsutada to order his food before continuing their conversation.

"So, without chalkra,, or nature, what makes your technique so unique?" Shikayumi grew up knowing that most peoples power came from a chalkra source; without chalkra she felt he would be at a disadvantage.

[ ~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

220/270

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:19 am
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 11] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 10] | [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ :: 400] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image

Once the daughter came over Mitsutada had forgotten what he had originally wished to order so he ended up just ordering what Shikayumi had because it sounded good. "Well, I use something else, which I call Gattsu instead of chakra. It's like using my own life force, in a sense. I am also very prone at using my own blood as a weapon. Despite the severity of the wound, I am incapable of bleeding out, plus I can do a few fancy tricks with with my blood as well. As far as my technique, to put it simply, comparing me to your average Samurai is like comparing a dragon to a lizard. I learn faster, execute faster, am sharper, you name it. I can do anything any other Samurai can with half the effort at twice efficiency." Mitsutada rubbed at the back of his neck sheepishly before continuing as so, "I realize it sounds like I am bragging, but if you saw me in combat it would back up what I am preaching. So, anything else you wish to know?" Mitsutada glanced about to make sure yet again that they weren't being eavesdropped upon.

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

[ -- ]

Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                        • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                        • [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
                                                        • [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
                                                        • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                        • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                        Cappey-San
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 pm

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shikayumi continued to listen. She found that sometimes it was better to listen if you wanted to learn something. "So, your a tactician like me?" She said with a smile, finding that there was much in common.

Shortly after, the food had arrived. She ate slowly for several reasons; one being that her dominant arm was sore, but more so she enjoyed talking to Mitsutada. "No you're fine. It's just nice to know who I'm working with. Helps me to work with you." She said with a grin.

[ ~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

220/270

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:50 am
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ

User Image

At the mentioning of being a tactician Mitsu gave a slow nod as if calculating it while approving it at the same time. "Yeah, you could say I am a tactician of sorts." Once the food arrived the Sannin thanked her for bringing it over and informed the daughter to give his thanks to her father in which she gave a nod and trotted off. As he took a sip of his tea the blue haired shinobi gave a small shake of his head before clearing his throat and speaking up. "Oh, is that all? Just wishing to collect intel for teamwork purposes only? Tis a shame. Anywho, what can you tell me about yourself? I would like to know more about my future wife~" Mitsutada tossed a wink in the direction of his female companion and stuck out his tongue teasingly before starting to get to work on his noodles.

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

User Image

[ -- ]

Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        Cappey-San
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:57 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael would would walk into the ramen shop and looked around. The clone had heard of the whereabouts of his two friends and needed to talk to them. Noticing them in a corner he walked forward and stood at the table before asking. "Is this seat taken? I hate to bother your lunch my friends but I need to talk to you two." 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Cappey-San

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff