Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

You mean the one 'you want'? Just because you perceived this Bar in a strange fashion doesn't change its dimensions.

Not to sound rude, but there is no picture on the first post that decides what this bar should, or should not look like. We're the leaf village, we live here, we decide the way our village operate; not outsiders.

NVM: Thanks Shane. Also, I'd like to get an understanding of how my stat system works now if that's okay with you. Just a lil pow-wow about the changes

You striked it instead of deleting it, so that I could still see it. Low blow, my friend. Also, I'm part of the leaf so there goes that random statement. Is my post okay now though?

It's not a random statement if you DONT put your profile in the active Konoha Profile thread. You should probably do that so we know you're an active member of Konoha. Please, and thank you.

Also, I'm not a crew member, I just do the math around here. Talk to Sir Shane-n-stein about that.

EDIT: Fun Fact: Shanes a faster typer than me xp

I'm just gonna stop replying before the cancer gets to my heart.

Oh, snap there's two profile pages. I was looking at the one directly in the Leaf Village. Sorry bout that.

Also, sorry bout your cancer dilema. What is it? like stage 2? 3?

5 actually. Also, *dilemma  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:47 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

You striked it instead of deleting it, so that I could still see it. Low blow, my friend. Also, I'm part of the leaf so there goes that random statement. Is my post okay now though?

It's not a random statement if you DONT put your profile in the active Konoha Profile thread. You should probably do that so we know you're an active member of Konoha. Please, and thank you.

Also, I'm not a crew member, I just do the math around here. Talk to Sir Shane-n-stein about that.

Oh, snap there's two profile pages. I was looking at the one directly in the Leaf Village. Sorry bout that.

Also, sorry bout your cancer dilemma. What is it? like stage 2? 3?

Hmmm, seeing how most cancer only has four stages I got the feeling that you were lying, or just being sarcastic. It's okay, got to express yourself somehow, right?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:49 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Hmmm, seeing how most cancer only has four stages I got the feeling that you were lying, or just being sarcastic. It's okay, got to express yourself somehow, right?

Funny you say that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 pm
This ******** chatroom. lmao  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:51 pm
Resident Feminazi

lmao. Why? just why.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Funny you say that.

Lol, you're a stubborn one; I like that.

We're gonna get along just fine.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:03 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Funny you say that.

Lol, you're a stubborn one; I like that.

We're gonna get along just fine.

Agreed razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:12 pm
Kunesume2
lmao. Why? just why.

Resident Feminazi

I think it's because this is the same way Shane, and I, met. xD  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 pm
Gah! Fighting shinobi under the new system, with a shinobi designed in the old is unbearably difficult. Shane, after I die I'm going to help you fix this hot mess.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 am
bentleyc

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kunesume2

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Rockgirl809

II L o y a l t y II

Okay, that's it. I've had it. We are making a post order right now. Tired of getting skipped..

Order now goes: Shikayumi, Mitsutada, Yami, Arashi, Oda, Magnus, Atlas, Shurui, and Gin. Whoever joins after, gets added to the back of the list.

Since Shikayumi and I have posted, now it's Yami's turn.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 am
Within The Ruins
bentleyc

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kunesume2

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Rockgirl809

II L o y a l t y II

Okay, that's it. I've had it. We are making a post order right now. Tired of getting skipped..

Order now goes: Shikayumi, Mitsutada, Yami, Arashi, Oda, Atlas, Shurui, and Gin. Whoever joins after, gets added to the back of the list.

I was just about to hit submit too. One thing though. With this order, Arashi goes twice before me, it's also a really weird order, which is kinda in your favor. I don't think you get to decide, so I'm gonna post anyway, until a better order is made.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:17 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins
bentleyc

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kunesume2

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Rockgirl809

II L o y a l t y II

Order now goes: Shikayumi, Mitsutada, Yami, Arashi, Oda, Atlas, Shurui, and Gin. Whoever joins after, gets added to the back of the list.

I was just about to hit submit too. One thing though. With this order, Arashi goes twice before me, it's also a really weird order, which is kinda in your favor. I don't think you get to decide, so I'm gonna post anyway, until a better order is made.

It's an order made off of who entered first, at what time you interjected.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 am
Within The Ruins
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins
bentleyc

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kunesume2

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Rockgirl809

II L o y a l t y II

Evenstill, it's kinda weird that someone gets to attack me twice. This is also why we tried to divide the fights, so they can maintain their own sense order. A huge order like this is fine with me, but I think we should probably agree upon an order, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins
bentleyc

Cappey-San

Chaos_wolf12

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Kunesume2

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Rockgirl809

II L o y a l t y II

Evenstill, it's kinda weird that someone gets to attack me twice. This is also why we tried to divide the fights, so they can maintain their own sense order. A huge order like this is fine with me, but I think we should probably agree upon an order, right?

I got skipped six times not counting when new people entered the fight, that's a lot more attacks that could have gotten thrown my way compared to your two. Having 10 people fighting in one thread with a brawl is dividing the fights? If you don't agree on the most common of orders, then what do you suggest we change it to? I'm open for suggestions, I'm just tired of getting skipped.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am
Within The Ruins
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Within The Ruins

I got skipped six times not counting when new people entered the fight, that's a lot more attacks that could have gotten thrown my way compared to your two. Having 10 people fighting in one thread with a brawl is dividing the fights? If you don't agree on the most common of orders, then what do you suggest we change it to? I'm open for suggestions, I'm just tired of getting skipped.

I realize that you were skipped a bunch, I assume you were busy yesterday, but no one 'did' attack you. I'm sure we'll figure it out  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games