Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 pm

kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea smirks,and holds up his hands. Last time he'd even seen a gun was when he was training Rihan. Such weapons were rare,so he wasn't going to just slice it in half.

Awe comes now I was only kidding. You names James right? How bout you put that thing away? You wouldn't want to throw your life away over a joke would you? If so then I suggest you take that shot,and be ready for the consequences. It doesn't matter what occurs in this world Dk wants to be with me in the twilight. If I have to kill Kalena and some punk kid for that wish to come true I won't hesitate to slice you both into pieces and scatter your bodies into the abyss. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 am
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"you were.....joking?" Kalena said, she still looked really pale and panicked. She then heard the rest he had to say.

"erm...your as young as us Tenebrea."

Misty was laughing her tail off watching all this from a tree.
"oh man that is priceless! Kalena's afraid of Tenebrea!" she falls out of the tree laughing, however her tail catches her so shes hanging from the tree now.

Kalena immediately looked at Misty
"shouldn't you be guarding Sasha or looking for Kelina?"

"Sasha is well protected and Kelina is too dark to find at the moment. Besides, to see you with that face, the face that says 'oh god please don't kill me'. Ahahahaaa!" she laughs more

She walks past James and Tenebrea and punches her.
"not even funny."

"oh please, its comedy gold! Besides, all the crystals around here caught it too. You'll never get rid of this footage" Sasha said and sits back on the branch she was hanging from.
"oh yeah, Dk's in Skyworld. It shouldn't be too hard to get there. That's where all the other dragons are. Its opened to tourists now but im sure I can get you in, Tenebrea. Besides, she's probably trying to find peace....and possibly what she is in total. But I know." she said.
"And she isn't human although she looks like one."

"what are you talking about, Misty." Kalena said, actually interested.

"nope nope nope, you don't get to know. Besides, im sure Kelina has a nice playing card to put your soul into just to throw it into the hell flames. Besides, you need to take that vacation so you can get back to be the mastery teacher, although im sure there are others much more qualified than you. You think you have true mastery between light and dark. Yeah, your a joke."

Kalena's face starts to go red.
"who if your so smart?"

"For me to know and for you to never find out"

Kalena grumbles and goes inside.

"She's no fun"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:04 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

((ok making a post since no one else has))

User Image

"now that Kalena has left. I can tell you this easier."

She took out a book.
"Sasha was going thru Dk's dna. She is half dragon on her father's side. She only appears human because some species of dragon can shape shift. Some more permanent than others. "

She sighs and puts the book away. She looked serious now
"Tenebrea, what do you remember of the twilight wars. What happened to the losers, other than being killed. This probably happened before you were born." her face was stern.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

kalenakeeper
lol
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea keeps his eyes on James,but adresses Sasha.

you guys know I'm like 200 years older than most of you right lol. Anyway. The souls of the deceased twilight were trapped in your world. When the gate closed They added to the balance of hearts In a random manner. Zanza slightly kept it from becoming imbalanced by feeding on the souls. That's why we brought Shiroyasha with us initially to lead the soul back to the twilight realm. She's working with our death somewhere in the underworld. Why. "  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:57 pm
                                          User ImageThe Courier James Reaper
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:A little wary and thinking]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Yokia Yakuza

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

James sighed when he was told the Tenebrea was only joking and lowered his gun down though but due to the fact that he didn't know him that well nor his personality he didn't dare put the gun away and started to listen to them as they began conversing about a topic he did not understand but none the less he listened seeing if he could gain some interesting information though his mind was still pondering about the location Dk visited.Skyfield huh...
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:52 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

((omg as soon as I posted, my sis dragged me out x_x))

User Image

Misty nodded
"I remember, stories, that her father told me when Kalena was in battle. That he himself visited during the wars and smuggled his wife out. He and his wife were fighting on the losing side but escaped being killed. "

She sighed
"DK is full twilight, well, mostly full, still part dragon, but shes twilight and she doesn't know. When Dk was born, her father became insane and killed his wife. We don't know why.... but Dk thinks she human. Sasha and I though you at least needs to learn the truth, Tenebrea, if you are to marry her. You'd be the one to tell her, she wont believe us. She'd believe anything you say."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 pm

kalenakeeper
lol
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smiles.

I suppose I always had a feeling she was. Now that it's confirmed I know that Dk were ment to be together. I'll tell her when the time is right. No need to tell her straight away. Only Twilight can use Fonics without drastic side affects. Anubis told me Dk was a natural. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:09 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

((omg as soon as I posted, my sis dragged me out x_x))

User Image

Misty nods
"Yes, well, you needed to know. It may take a bit for her to learn this....but im sure you'll be a great teacher, that you'll take her under your feathered wings" she grins

"now, you should go to Dk if you'd like."

She looks at James
"im unsure if you could go up there in armor though....the place is protected by dragons who would go after anyone that looks harmful.."

She rubs her head getting a strong scent of darkness being used as a trance.
She gave a slight bow and walked off.
"heh, Kalena afraid of Tenebrea, so awesome." she muttered.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm
                                          [Mood: Calm]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Yokia Yakuza

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
A good description of me right now trying to catch up with everybody-->
User Image

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

"They could try if they want to end up like Blackthorne."James said as that wasn't him being overconfident that was him proving he could handle himself if that happened to be the case.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:42 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

((ok im making this post so others can actually come to skyworld))

User Image

Misty slowely walked up
Her neck looks like it was strangled before being released

"remind me to never make Dk angry again....and to see what fish are actually dragons" she coughed and whined rubbing her neck

"that fish looked so tasty though...." her stomach grumbled.
She looked at Tenebrea

"She's expecting you in skyworld. There is a elevator there not too far from where we are."

The redness on her neck didn't leave, but she kept rubbing at it like it was irritating.
"god she has a strong grip" she coughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:55 pm
                                          [Mood:A little surprised]______[Affiliation biggrin k's partner]______[Location:In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Yokia Yakuza

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

James laughed a little when Misty returned only to tell them that there was an elevator that they could use to go there as he said."Huh and here i thought we were going to have to fly to get there."James said as he thought that they needed to fly up there due to it's name
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

Tenebrea got a mental message from DK which actually hurt for a second.

"there's a attack at skyfield, I can't see. I need help!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:09 pm

kalenakeeper
lol
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea vanishes instantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 am
User ImageJaster came running from basic sparring class and continued to run toward the disturbance he felt off campus.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games