Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Shido looked at Tsuyoi and tilted his head. "Something on your mind?" He asked.
Kalen looked back at Rose with a smile and took her hand in his free hand. "You ok?" He asked her.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at the dragon-like being, pointing at the furry orange creature, "Just...that." Tsuyoi had seen all kinds of people ranging from many different races including dragon/reptile-like races, but she's never seen a race of whatever the orange creature was. "Is that thing...actually a student?" she was hoping that it was a person just turned into whatever that thing is.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fiendish AZ

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image

"Never really considered Daxter a student. More of a mechanic really. He takes care of the gummy ships like Lewey and Dewey." Shido said with a smile as he finished eating.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 pm
holloween-hound
TheRealKiru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

daxter smiled. "well, im an ottsel, half otter, half weasel, though, I was once human, until I fell into dark eco, a poisonous substance that can have, unpredictable results." daxter shrugged as he let out a sigh. "and yea, I am from another world, though, it was consumed about five years ago, though, im working on a project that should allow me to go and visit my world, before it was destroyed." he said, now taking a fork full of potatoes and wave it in the air. "you see, I was turned into a race known on my planet as precursors, or the creators of my world, and they more then just exist, they actually built my world and many others as well, in fact." he paused taking a bite and swallowing before continuing. "they made a working time rift that allowed a paradox to happen with out all of time and space shattering. which I happen to be working on off of there blue prints right now." he said, giving a smile, taking another bite of potatoes. then, he heard shido. "HEY!" he yelled. "just because I work on the gummie ships, doesn't mean im not a student, unlike you, I work to get myself my own food, and these pants are expensive too, they need to be specially made." daxter said as he turned back to the kids.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Grateful]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Grand hall[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako looked at what appeared to be a talking orange weasel wearing a pair of goggles and pants casually walking towards Kalena and the kids causing her to raise an eyebrow as she was placing her utensils on her plate and stood up as she half expected for Sakamoto to jump back on her shoulder but noticed he was just lying on the table next to her uneaten cupcake causing her to rin as she walked off to place the dirty dishes on what she assumed to be the spot to place them at and walked back up to her spot and picked up the content Sakamoto as well as her present which on top of stood the cupcake the she placed for an easier means of carrying it and walked by Kalena muttering."Thank you." As she left for her room.
╚══════════════╝
{Minako,Sakamoto:Exit}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:09 pm
Kira smells the poison gas he makes his way over to kalena. kira grabs her shoulder and turns her to him " there is pois." kira passes out from the smell of poison that blaze made so dragons are the only one able to smell it and be effected by it. Kira lands on the ground hard he is knocked out cold from it and he looks like hes suffocating from the poison

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm
NinjaDragon66

Ash started to pass out

Kalena heard Kira and then caught him.
She didn't want to cause a panic. She teleported Ash and Kira with herself to the infirmary.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Daxter, then back at her empty cup, "Well, as long as you're useful in some way, then that's all right." She grabbed a nearby pitcher full of juice or some kind of reddish-pink liquid, and poured it into her cup. She took a sip of it, and it turned out to be fruit punch. She stood up from her seat, letting out a sigh of relief from being full of food. She drank the rest of her drink and placed the cup on the table, "Guess it's time I head back to my room." she started to make her way to the pathway that lead to the girl's dorm.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fiendish AZ

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena ran to find Shido.

Rose watched Kalena, she then noticed that the dragon that was on Yama's shoulder was gone.
"Kalena, whats going on."

"Take the kids to your room" she whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

Shido smiled before he smelled the gas. He looked up in the air and looked around. He sniffed a bit and shook his head and sneezed. "What the....who brought Dragons bane to the school?" He said to no one in particular. He placed a clawed hand on his necklace which was a deterrent for this sort of thing. The necklace was enchanted to prevent such poisons from effecting him. "Somethings not right." He said standing up and heading toward the doors before noticing that Kira and Ash had passed out due to the gas. He then saw Kalena teleport them both away. He glanced around before seeing Kalena come back. Probably looking for him.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:24 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena got to Shido
"are you ok Shido! Comon, lets get you to the infirmary and get this bane gas out of you." she said not wanting to spook everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

"Really?....Do i look like i'm dieing?" Shido said showing her his necklace. "This charm was given to me by my clan upon my departure. It protects me from poisons including dragons bane." He said with a grin.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAll of a sudden, Tsuyoi stopped, as she only walked a few feet away from the table. She quickly covered her mouth and nose with her scarf, "Ugh...that smell..." she was a bit dizzy, but was able to stand it. She looked back at the group, walking back to them. She looked at Kalena, "Hey, that smell...what's going on." she was still a little dizzy, but stood upright. "Shouldn't we...get the other students out." now her legs started having difficulty standing up.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Fiendish AZ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:49 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalena was relieved that Shido was unaffected, however she saw Tsuyoi was getting sick. She caught her with aero magic.

"Agreed" she nodded
"everyone, outside." she said

she created a light crystal to contact Eclipse
"Eclipse, someone released a lot of dragon poisoning, but its affecting more than just dragons. IM taking everyone outside, figure this out!" she said in a authoritive tone.
"and no more blowing up dragonbane plants, that makes it worse!"

Rose looked at Kalen
"there is poison in the air. We have to get everyone out!" she said grabbing Amu and Yama quickly getting them outside.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"I think Academy events are cursed or something. Ok people lets move. Everyone out." Kalen called out. Shido nodded and started herding students out.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games