Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:38 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC:Hope that's ok using the lightning to make an unstable chain reaction with his fire burst.)

Denver saw the creature striking with Lightning around their feild of battle this enraged Denver more as the Phoenix came down to him as it engulfed him Denver was about to play his final card it will take alot out of him. But it needed to be done the massive flame build up until it took the majority of the area he and Lana where in he put a shield around her as he screamed in both rage and pain building up his power. He truly was going to use every bit of magic he had even though it would put a huge strain on him. "ARRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"In a instant he unleash a huge shock wave of fire knocking anything within the area and he aimed it all towards the ligntning causing it to give it more of a power boost since he knew after this he was out. It started some kind of chain reaction and Denver took a hit by all the force and it sent him flying with scorch marks on his vest and cuts on his face from the impact Lana was shielded and Denver hoped everyone else would be alright as he slipped into a coma like state dark smoke steaming off his body. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:35 pm
[OOC: @Flippy - Oh, haha, yeah, sorry sweatdrop ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When Denver had swiftly striked at her with his keyblade, then with a kick, she barely had enough time to block his atacks with her guitar rifle, being pushed back a little from the blows. Veix continued to play her guitar however, as it seems that it was supporting the massive heartless, as well as the heartless that it was summoning. The battle was turning into a hellish field as not only were there nobodies AND heartless now, but now the battlefield had constant lightning randomly striking. Veix made sure to pay attention to the lightning, making sure to dodge any that would strike her.
Lana was about to charge towards Veix, but a lightning had striked between her and Veix, making her hesitate as she took a few steps back from charging. "Th-This is starting to become a really dangerous fight..." that was until Denver had taken a hit when he had used his shock wave on the lightning storm above them. "Denver!" she hurried to him and knelt next to him, looking at his wounds, "Denver...why would you do something so reckless...?" It seemed that she had failed in her task to assist Denver...however, that wasn't gonna stop her from fighting Veix. She slowly stood up, looking down at Denver, "Rest here awhile Denver...you've done enough..." she then suddenly began to charge against towards Veix, her keyblade ready for battle.

Other character's that are also here:
[Head: ON]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:02 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Tsuyoi was sudenly stopped by Xero, she stayed in deadlock with him, glaring at him, "...move...!" she said with a growl. Right now, Xero was unfamiliar to her, just another obstacle in her way. Seeing that he was keeping her from reaching the massive heartless, she only saw Xero as an enemy. She de-summoned her keyblade and summoned her battle gauntlet, grabbing Xero by the collar and throwing him aside.
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking in Denver and Lana's direction. She would feel Denver's life force grow weak, "...no." she looked at Red, "Ridley, we need to go help Lana an Denver!"
Red raised and eyebrow at Odayaka, "Hmm? Dunno where you're getting at...but for you Foxy, I'll accept your request." she said with a grin.
The two girls then began to make their way to Denver and Lana. Once they reached them...
Odayaka noticed Denver on the ground and wounded, "Denver!" she knelt next to him, examining the scorch marks and cuts. Her ears went down, and quickly began to heal him, holding her hands on his wounds as they glowed.
Red left Odayaka with Denver and noticed Lana fighting with Veix. "Hey! Don't start the fun without me!" she said as she decided to join their fray. Her hands formed fireballs as she began to shoot them at Veix.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver was unconscious but deep in his mind he was able to push back the darkness inside him. "Bloody Ultima.... Go help... Lana."He focused what energy he hand and his keyblade glowed bright and Lana soon found herself holding Denvers keyblade. As it shimmered in the palm of her other hand. It started to speak with her in a the voice of a young man as it glowed."I shall be assisting you on my masters command Lady Lana use me as you see fit." User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret Walked through the portal and saw the Nobody and ran up and stood by Ridley and Lana weilding his keyblade."Need a hand?"He said in his serious tone as he pointed his keyblade at Veix.."I felt darkness here... But is it stronger then mine... I wonder."As he did a circle rotation black orbs began to float around him an shot out a forceful beam of dark magical beams at Veix from all angles.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:32 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He stood over the seven corpses of the Kings of Hell. in his hand was a new weapon.
User Image
The Omnikey, as it had told him it was called. It was also christened 'The Slayer of Hell' in multiple religions. Jaecen held the omnikey in his hand and looked at the death he had caused. "I am no longer just a man..."
A voice rang out from the dead bodies. "That you aren't. You are now a cursed man, The man who sits on the Sinner's Throne. Congratulations, our king.... Hell is yours...."
Jaecen was astonished and shocked. This definitely was not something he wanted to hear. "But what of my children? What of Tsuyoi?"
The voice replied. "They remain as they were. You have gained the powers of the seven Kings. We now must bow before you. What will you do now, master?"
Jaecen gave this a long thought. "I must return home... I have stained myself... What must I do to remain human?"
"Being human is an illusion of it's own, master. We are all monsters...."

A small black hole seemed to appear from nowhere, however it's gravity field was extremely weak. It was only able to pull fronds off of the nearest palm trees. It widened and widened before disappearing to show an older, more dangerous looking Jaecen.

[Excerpt:
Due to the relative distances between the worlds and the extreme age of one world, Hell's time is relatively different than that of any other world. At this point, Jaecen has spent a few years in hell killing various demons and gaining strength and power. Thus, he is a bit older.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:34 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While fighting Veix, Denver's keyblade had suddenly appeared in her hand, "Wh-What the..." She then heard it speak to her, which startled her a little...but, she nodded and understood why it appeared to her hand. Two keyblades at once...she didn't think she would experience something like this. She then looked at Garret who had appeared, "...more help is welcomed." was all she could say as she continued to fight Veix.
However, now that Veix was fully concentrated on fighting, she was much more swift, dodging all of Lana's attacks. Even though Lana was using two keyblades, she wasn't efficient enough with them to land a hit on Veix. Veix continued to play her guitar while dodging, making more dark orbs appear around her. At her command, they flied towards Lana and the others. Noticing the beam of darkness made by Garret, she tilted her guitar rifle and strummed it once which formed a dark barrier around her. The beams were deflected off the barrier and towards different directions. Once the shield served its purpose, it disappeared, and Veix began to play faster. While playing, a flurry of bullets were flying towards Lana at the others.
Lana quickly turned into a wisp of shadow, dodging the bullets easily...however, she was worried how the others would do.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi looked at the black hole, but didn't seem to be interested in it as she turned her attention back towards the massive heartless. It didn't take long for her to reach it, and as soon as she did, she jumped into the air and de-summoned her battle gauntlet, summoning her Greatsword and swinging it down on the massive heartless.
While healing Denver, Odayaka's ears perked up as she noticed a familiar presence. Looking in the direction of the black hole, her ears twitched a few times, "...is that...?" she wasn't sure, the presence felt a little different.
Red used her fireballs on the incoming dark orbs that Veix sent towards them. However, she missed some as they headed towards Garret, "Oh shoot! Watch out, I missed a few!" she said to him.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:58 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret sighed at the bullets and scoffed as he opened a portal and the bullets went threw and took his chance as he vanished and appeared behind Veix in a blink of an eye swifty swinging his keyblade. Catching her completely off guard and did each time he struck at her the more speed his strikes gain as he started attacking from different angles it was like he was like more of him cause he kept changing where he was that no one could keep up with him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:27 am
Jaecen Light

A heartless jumped at Jaecen. He raised his omnikey and released a shot. The heartless splattered all over the place in a purple goop. It looked like heartless shot by the keyblade wouldn't return to Kingdom Hearts. They simply just died. Jaecen started making his way through the battlefield, punting aside random heartless that got in his way. He smacked one upside the head with his new keyblade while continuing through. It looked like a pretty big fight but he had since seen worse. How do I finish this massive of a fight? No one else needs to die...
Jaecen sighed and looked around the beach. He finally saw her but she wasn't like she usually was. It's a bit counter intuitive but it might work...
He saw Xero and the two boys. With a loud, firm and commanding voice, he spoke up. "Form up on me, now!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:28 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Tsuyoi don't make me do this!" Xero went to open a doorway into the world his keyblades hold. It is a void that could hold her until Jaecen returned, but his keyblade was smacked away as his enraged friend grabbed him and tossed him aside. "Oh crap!" With a quick movement, Xero landed with ease in the middle of both Heartless and Nobodies. It was here while he was fighting to try to get back to Tsuyoi that Jaecen appeared near him. With little to no effort Jaecen made his way into the battle and gave Xero a chance to move forward. Jaecen called for him to come to him which Xero replied as he started to run across the enemies heads, "I am already on my way!"

Gratos flew around breathing his blackened flame at both enemy and ally alike it was not until a man appeared out of a void that Gratos changed his target. Croe watched as the man appeared and quickly realized who it was that had graced their battle field. "Jaecen." The massive creature almost missed the on coming attack of Tsuyoi barely dodging and hitting her with its tail sending her back towards the ground. Gratos bellowed out in pain from being slashed. As everyone began to focus on their opponents, Croe though of where to move his chess pieces and right now the best thing to do was for him to enrage the now knocked out Denver turning two of their allies against them. "Awaken the soul with life in return for its pain and hate! Atrati Sunt Anima!" A bolt of black lightning smashed down upon Denver sending those around him flying backward. Before Croe looked to see if it worked, he called for Gratos to being him down to Veix. He jumped from his cloud and landed upon the great beast before they landed behind Veix. "Veix! The tables have turned and we must go. Stay if you like, but I know I cannot handle both Jaecen and an enraged Tsuyoi."

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( Atrati Sunt Anima = Blackened Soul ))
OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:37 pm
[OOC: ]

Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Veix taken off guard as Garret had vanished. When Garret reappeared behind her, she didn't react in time to block his attack. Then he began to constantly strike at her with speed, too fast for her to track as he attacked. However, this didn't stop her from playing. With a strum of her guitar rifle, a sudden burst of darkness shot out of it, blowing Garret away from her. She then summoned many more dark orbs around her, it was as if they were her personal space. She then continued to play her guitar rifle.
Seeing Garret being blown away, Lana decided to charge in. While charging towards Veix, she noticed some of the dark orbs began to fly towards her. She simply either dodged them or blocked them with her keyblade. She looked down at Denver's keyblade, then back at Veix, "I need...to at least land one blow with you...for Denver." she said to the keyblade. She continued her charge, and was getting closer and closer by the second.
Seeing as Lana got near, she just simply summoned up more dark orbs around her. They acted like a shield that would protect her from anything.
Even though she saw more dark orbs appear around Veix, she didn't stop. "That's not gonna stop me!" she said before turning into a wisp of shadow again. She flew through an opening in the shield of dark orbs and returned to her regular form as soon as she was inside and right in front of Veix. She then swung her own keyblade down on Veix, but was blocked. However, she then swung Denver's keyblade at Veix and landed the blow.
Veix was blown back from being hit, falling to the ground. Her dark orbs followed behind her and formed a shield around her again. She slowly got up, holding her side...it was quite a hard hit.
Lana exhaled, then looked towards Jaecen whom spoke loud enough for all of them to hear. She then looked at Garret, "You heard him...you go." she then looked back at Veix, "I'll handle this." she said as she began to approach Veix again. However, she didn't get to finish their fight as a blast from Denver had blown her away. She rolled on the ground a bit and stayed down for awhile. She slowly got up to her knees and looked towards Denver, "...Denver?"
It seems Veix was able to catch a break as Croe and Gratos seemed to have helped her out. She nodded at Croe's suggestion, they were catching too much attention...especially those of strong opponents. She stood up and played her guitar rifle gently as a dark corridor opened from underneath her, Gratos, and Croe. All three of them began to slowly sink into it.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:50 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen simply frowned deeply as Xero seemed to be the only one out of everyone who had listened. He saw Tsuyoi and his eyes opened wide before furrowing deeper. Noticing the enemy beginning to retreat, he went into a running stance. The ground beneath his feet cracked under the pressure of gravity magic as he built up potential energy. He launched forward through the battlefield like a bullet, taking out tens of dozens of heartless in his wake. He stopped once he reached Tsuyoi, the rest of the potential energy released outward in a gravity-like force field. It flung even more heartless away from him and her.
Jaecen picked Tsuyoi's head up and set it on his lap. With one hand, he caressed her cheek. "It's been way too long.... It was only five years but that is still too much...." He whispered to her.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret managed to catch himself and went towards Jaecen nodding to Lana.Denver shot straight up getting struck by that blast fire erupting his body as his eyes were on fire again as he shouted in pain the first thing he did was charge in at Lana and Ridley darkness filled his eyes as he started attacking everyone as he shot fire at everything. "AARRGGHHH!!!!

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

While healing Denver, Odayaka was almost done...however, her ears perked up when she sensed something. She didn't have enough time to react as she was blown away by the sudden lightning that struck Denver. She got hit the hardest out of everyone else that was around Denver. She flew far from Denver and once she hit the ground, she rolled a little and stopped face down. She groaned a little, not moving, "...what...was that...?" she tried getting up, but she just fell back to the ground. "Agh...ngh...can't...get up..."
Tsuyoi flew to the ground with her greatsword flying out of her hand and disappearing, however she still held onto her keyblade. She lied still on the ground, her head was ringing a bit from being knocked straight into the ground. She let the ringing fade, and once it was gone, she opened her eyes to find herself with her head in Jaecen's lap. However, as soon as she was able to think, she quickly got up and took a few steps back from Jaecen, gritting her teeth as she pointed her keyblade at him. She was still not in her right mind.
Red was able to stand her ground when a sudden blast coming from Denver seemed to blow them away. She gritted her teeth, "Damn it, really!?" she said. Now there were two extremely dangerous characters on the battlefield. She then began to run from the fire that Denver began shooting at everyone, "Denver's gone berserk!" she yelled.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games