Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:06 am
UPCOMING: MizTV w/ Paul Heyman  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

When the commercial break had been previewed all over the nation's television sets the official crew team had been rearranging the ring at a really quick pace. First, they had rolled a black carpet over the canvas of the ring then would set up the lavished furniture on the ring. They essentially would have dropped the MizTV logo sign down, showing the people that it was time for The MizTV. The Miz had come out from the curtains to expose himself, he had walked down the ramp in a nice black suit. The Miz stood upon the audience and began to talk when the cameras had already been rolling for television. When it did he raised his microphone to his lips and began to introduce people to his show "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the most must-see talk show in the universe, MizTV! If you all know next week, will not only be the pay-per-view to kickoff this year, but it'll be the pay-per-view in which a new TNWR champion will be crowned. Day of the Uprising's elimination chamber match is coming up very soon with very talented competitors, including me The Miz, but there is one superstar that really stuck out the most in the line-up for the elimination chamber match. That man is Brock Lesnar. Not only did he beat Undertaker, but he will beat anyone who dares to step in his way. Now allow me to introduce to you the man who is responsible for parading the beast Brock Lesnar around on a leash, Paul Heyman!" The Miz would introduce the first man to ever guest star on his show, the audience would boo as they waited for Paul Heyman's arrival.

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crowd began to ceremoniously boo as Paul Heyman walked out by himself in his little suit and in a very quick pace. He looked left and right at the crowd not giving them the satisfaction they wanted out of him. They wanted him to be bothered by their chants. But little did they know their chants meant very little to Paul. He was a busy man. He arrived down the ramp and then used the steel-steps to ascend onwards the apron and then enter inside of the ring ropes where he was met with The Miz, being his guest on MizTV. Paul graciously accepted a microphone from an outside official before going towards Miz and taking a seat. Fixing his suit jacket as he sat down properly. "First of all I'd like to say thank you Miz for giving me time on your show to come out here and talk. Whenever you are ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

The Miz took his turn to speak on the microphone, he raised the microphone up to his lips again, "Well, this is a question that the TNWR Universe is dying to know the answer to and that question is... Paul, Who do you think will win Day Of The Uprising's elimination chamber match for the TNWR championship?" After asking The Miz would have lowered his microphone and waited for Paul Heyman's answer.

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 pm
"Miz, I mean no disrespect when I say this. But please, you of all people know I am a very busy man. And I do not like to waste my time answer or entertain foolish questions. Or in this case "what ifs". Because I have made it very clear since this little Chamber was put together that my client Brock Lesnar would enter, advance and go on to win the TNWR Championship. The question was who do I think will win the Elimination Chamber when it should be, 'Who do I already know is going to win the Elimination Chamber at Day of Uprising? And Miz that simply comes down to two words. Brrrrroccck. Lesssnar. Brock will not only win the chamber but he will demolish everyone participating. Actually Miz I understand you have a wife at home and I'll do you a favor and like I attempted to with the Undertaker and Daniel Bryan. I'm warning you. Miz do not show up to Day of Uprising. If you do I cannot be responsible for what happens in that chamber. Just look at Daniel who by the way suffered a broken leg by the hands of my client. Look at Seth Rollins who was F5ed by my client. Think about your wife Miz. Be smart if you want to stay as you say.... awesommmeeeee."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

The Miz would have cringed his eyes upon hearing what he had just heard, he would have looked Paul straight in the eyes. "Really Paul? Really? You want to know what I think? Do you want to know what The Miz thinks? I think that come at Day Of The Uprising, not only will Mike Mizanin take the win, but I guarantee that I will take out your special little client "Brock Lesnar". Despite what he's done to Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan, I simply don't care. Because I am not Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan. Do you know who I am? I'm The Miz. I'm a 2 time TNWF Champion, First United States Champion, and 2013 Mr. Money In The Bank, and 2014-2015 A-lister. What has Brock Lesnar done in the past? Yeah, he can come out and attack anyone in the ring who isn't paying much attention, but get this through your thick skull Paul. Brock Lesnar will lose that elimination chamber match and I will come out on top, like always, because I'm The Miz and I'm .... awesome."

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 pm
Brock began to smirk as Miz spoke. It seemed no one had believed him when he said Brock would win the TNWR Championship. "If you are finished Mr. Mizanin. I'd like to point out that you are right. You are not Seth Rollins nor are you a Daniel Bryan. Because you don't have to be. Brock has no limitations on attacking people based on their talent and well if he did, there would be no wonder he has not come after you. You see Mr. Mizanin, I'm quite frankly tired of having to warn you people of what my client is capable of. Because not only has he showcased it but he has taken down all of your heroes in the process. Brock Lesnar is not your average human being. For example while CM Punk may call himself the Best in the World. Brock Lesnar truly IS the Best in the World. Not because he screams it at the top of his lungs while his entrance music plays. Not because he runs around with a baseball bat and a trench coat. Not even because he calls himself the Cerebral Assassin or "King of Kings". And definitely not because he calls himself the Most Must See superstar. It's because when Brock does show up he is all of those things. Ratings prove it. Buyrates prove it. Miz you may have a great amount of achievements and I commend you for that. I respect you for that even. But you're not Brock Lesnar. You do not have the X factor in Brock Lesnar. More importantly and no disrespect Miz...you cannot beat Brock Lesnar."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

The Miz nodded his head when as Paul Heyman was speaking, it's as if Paul's words gave The Miz displeasure, seeing that The Miz's smirk wasn't so lovely or warm. "Alright Paul, go ahead. Tell everyone here how Brock Lesnar is going to win that elimination chamber match, but when I sweep up the win and take home that TNWR Championship belt, what are you going to say then? I'm done here, go ahead take the floor Paul. Feed these people a bunch of cold hard lies, it's what they want to hear anyways." The Miz says sarcastically as he throws his microphone aside, he was finished for today. He walks past Paul Heyman and makes his exit from the arena.

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games