Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Sword Art Online {{Starting//ACCEPTING}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:39 pm
Name: Vassago Casals
Picture:
User Image
Bio razz oH (プー, Pū?) is one of the 10,000 players who were trapped in Sword Art Online as well as the leader and founder of the red guild: «Laughing Coffin». His guild was later destroyed by a large force of clearers, but he was neither killed, nor captured during the crusade  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:10 am
User Image
User Image
PoH
Vassago Casals

User Image

PoH watched as his newest recruits chased another victim into the grass trap. It was almost nice to see a plan fall into place and yet something was missing, "what could it be? The scream check, she surrounding the victim check hmm ah yes that's what I need to make this right. It's Show time," had anyone been around they would've seen a truly evil smile on his face. Removing his cloak, that was a well known sign of his guild, PoH rushed in killing the murders one by one. The screams of surprise and terror filled the area, with each kill his bloodlust only grew. Yes this feeling, this is what was missing. The rush you get from killing, oh there's nothing like it. He thought finishing the last red player in the area, returning his black blade to its sheath. Then calming his voice in order to fake concern he decided to collect the mouse. "Hello? Is there anyone in there?" Though he was the founder of Laughing Coffin few if any outside of the top members knew his face or name. It was the benefit of working in the shadows and a cloak, you could hide in plain sight that way. However unless the mouse came out to check on her escape it would be nearly impossible, even for him, to talk her into trusting him.

User Image
Thoughts:"Come out come out wherever you are."
Where: Grass field by a lake
Friends: PoH (aka himself)
Foes: Mouse (Lizbeth)
OOC sad ( ))

User Image

-Kool-LiSa-

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:25 am
Knight Ciaran

T0ki3

User Image

Oz follows the male player as they make their way to the dungeon the whole time he was thinking about the meeting later that evening that will take place. The one that would decide weather or not the female player would be an enemy of him and his guild. Once they got to the Dungeon Oz switched to his shield and sword and stay's beside the male player only to deflect and defend the player as needed until he has been given further instructions  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:07 am

-KooL-LiSa-

Yaroki

User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
~Akira Spade~
Ingame-Arkuros
╚══════════════════════╝
Location; Woods, First floor ---- With;
Mood; Relieved
---- Thoughts; Who's he?
((OOC; ))

A scream erupted in the direction Arkuros came from, and he could only thing the pink haired girl ran into a monster she couldn't handle. "Damn my conscience." he grumbled before heading in the direction of the scream. If she was killed, he'd blame it on himself and probably enter a depression which wouldn't help him on the game at all. As he pushed his way through the field, he found another player, with a red cursor. Looking from behind the dark long hair gave the impression of a girl, but from the physique it had to be a guy. "Hey." He called up to him. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a girl with pink hair? Chatterbox? Swinging a hammer around? About yeh big?" he held up his free hand to represent her height, keeping his other hand on the sword. The guy was after all a red player..

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:16 am
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image
"You are all so dull and boring, always talking about good and right, chaos and order. Screw that noise, life isn't black and white, there are little gray splotches everywhere..."

Shinu kept running through, dodging and attacking when the time permitted, healed himself when his health dropped into red. After a few minutes of killing monsters and picking up miscellaneous items, Shinu finally reached the end room of the dungeon. It was dark and more of a cave like structure, after Oz followed him in the opening behind the cave crumbled blocking off their exit. Further ahead of them a large gate opened up. Loud footsteps followed by the scraping of metal being dragged across the ground emitted from the gate that opened up, torches among the wall lit revealing the monster. A very large humanoid creature with a glowing red eye and a face on its stomach showed itself, dragging a large sword behind him. As the creature lifted up the sword it was revealed that the weapon was actually a double bladed staff, appearing like two two-handed swords connected at the hilt. The monster around the large blade and swung it through the air, activating a skill, releasing a strike of pure wind that sliced through the air at Shinu and Oz. Shinu gritted his teeth and ran off to the side, jumping to just barely avoid the attack coming his way. He hit the ground and rolled to his feet, holding his axe and charging at the creature that had three health bars.

"You know what I see in those gray splotches? Fun and I love it. What you think is bizarre I think is awesome, if that makes me crazy then I don't wanna be sane, at least I'm not boring like you."

Mood: Angry
Thoughts:
Company: Oz
Appearance: In the picture plus a hood.
Weapon(s): Darkslayer axe
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 am
I realized that everyone on this game, including me...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Kirito
User Image
Hyper_Fox2
OXPerfectpixieXO
Yaroki

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
-Kirito glanced back as a familiar voice rang in his ears. He turned to greet Silica and noticed to his relief she had brought someone along with her. "Hey, who's your friend?" He smiled at the new girl, realizing that he may have seen her around somewhere before. Tossing away the thought, he introduced his companions to the girl, "This is my friend Klein and my little sister, Suguha. I'm Kirito by the way. It's nice to meet you." He spoke calmly, a lot more comfortable with meeting new people now that he had some friends.-
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
✄----------------------------
OOC: Short n sweet post 3nodding
Whereabouts: Second Town
With: Silica, Klein, Suguha and a familiar girl (Asuna)
✄----------------------------
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

...are alive for the sake of living.

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

Name: Mel
Weapon: Curved Sword
Bio: Mel was just your run of the mill A student. She always had her nose in a book studying. do to her good looks she was targeted quite often by her more active class mates. due to her quietness it made her an easy target, and one day she was taken by some of her classmates. And out of fear of the real world and a place to cob she bought SAO to escape the pain and fear of the real world. There she met a Man by the name of OZ who randomly saved her one day. and since they she has worked for him as the second in command with the burning scythe's  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:34 am
T0ki3
Hyper_Fox2
Yaroki

User Image

Silica ran up to Kirito and stood right in front of him with her arms held behind her back. "I missed you Kirito. You said you would never leave me." she said as she put on a fake pout on her face. She then laughed as she could not hold in the excitement. "Oh her? This is Asuna." Silica said as she ran back to her and grabbed her arm. She pulled Asuna to Kirito. She looked over at the guest Kirito had brought and smiled widely as he spoke of there names. She ran over to Suguha and gave her a big hug. "Hiya. she said as she pulled away. "There is not many here my age." She said as she looked at Klein and blushed ""He is cute."" she thought to herself as she looked away at the ground. "H-Hi.: She said as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

OXPerfectpixieXO

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:36 am
Knight Ciaran
T0ki3

User Image

Oz looked around as they door closed and the monster Showed itself he could not help put noticed the face in this creatures chest He smirked as it threw a wave of wind at the both of them, Oz quickly Stepped out in front of Shinu and dropped his shield to protect them both from the attack he then activated his own ability to interrupted the wave before it was able to inflict its total damage to his shields durability. he then moved his shield to his side and advanced forward charging his sword with an ability he calls sunder. so if and when the boss attacked he could damage his weapon do decrease the damage it could do  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:40 am
T0ki3

User Image

Asuna smiled brightly as she watched her new friend, Silica talk to the others. Asuna looked at the dark haired boy and blushed. He was cute, But Asuna was too busy with traing to be second in camand of The Knights Of The Blood Oath to be worrying about boys. Asuna laughed as Silica grabbed her and pulled her to the black haired boy. Hello, there." She said as she herd Silica introduce her. Asuna held out her hand for a hand shake with a smile."How do you know Silica?" She asked as she waited for him to shake her hand.

OXPerfectpixieXO

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 pm
Phoenix347

OXPerfectpixieXO

T0ki3

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Yaroki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsuboi "Klein" Ryōtarō

Klein smiled a bit as they arrived and met Silica as well as her friend, Asuna apparently. Upon seeing her he blushed lightly and quickly went over to her and took both her hands in his and said. "Hey there. I'm Klein, 22, single, looking for a girlfriend" He said as he looked deep into her eyes.

(OOC: Silica loves the older men xD)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 pm
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image
"You are all so dull and boring, always talking about good and right, chaos and order. Screw that noise, life isn't black and white, there are little gray splotches everywhere..."

Shinu jumped up and switched to his venenum dente rapier, stabbing the monster a total of 4 times, two in its right shoulder and two in its back as he fell behind him. The creature turned around and slapped Shinu with the back of its hand, knocking him into a wall, it then looked at Oz. The monster lifted its blade in the air and stabbed it into the ground releasing wave attack of wind towards Oz tearing up everything in its path. Shinu got up and ran, sliding between the giants legs and stabbing it in both its knees a single time, gaining aggro. The monster then pulled back its leg and kicked at Shinu, who rolled out of the way and stabbed it in the foot. He then stood up and activated a sword skill jumping up cutting the monster across the chest. Before he hit the ground Shinu kicked the monster in the chest doing a backflip off of it, unfortunately it knocked him into the wave attack that was aimed at Oz, the attack threw Shinu at Oz.

"You know what I see in those gray splotches? Fun and I love it. What you think is bizarre I think is awesome, if that makes me crazy then I don't wanna be sane, at least I'm not boring like you."

Mood: Angry
Thoughts:
Company: Oz
Appearance: In the picture plus a hood.
Weapon(s): Darkslayer axe
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 pm
OXPerfectpixieXO
Hyper_Fox2

Is Klein talking to Silica or Asuna?

I think he was addressing Asuna.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 pm
Knight Ciaran
T0ki3

User Image

Oz Looked at the wave and saw how easy it would be to move out of the way however once he saw Shinu being tossed at him he sighed as he quickly tossed his shield at Shinu with enough force to knock him off of course Oz then leaped to his left switching to his spear, Charging up a stun ability to throw it. Once it was ready he tossed it into the upper chest of the creature, switched to his Scythe and leaped onto the handle of the spear sticking out of the creature's chest he used the handle to bounce over the creature's head and putting his scythe by his neck so one blade once in front of his neck and the other blade was behind his neck, Once the blades where in position he planted his feet on the creatures back and pulled the blades toward him in the attempts to cut the monster's head off  

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers