Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar nodded and smiled softly blushing softly as he looked around taking in all the sights as she smiled noticing a poster on the other side of the room as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image

ray stood up slowly and held out his hand " well shall we go " he says with a gentle smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Clips some full roses off of the bush as he sets the flowers onto his flower basket as he hums smirking

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar takes his hand nodding walking out of the room still being careful not to trip over his own feet smiling a little bit  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

as they got down stairs still holding hands they walked outside for him to see everything a little part of him though was wondering where skylar's brother went to  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar looked around smiling softly spinning around the yard laughing as he looked over at Roy again blushing softly thinking. "I wonder if there is any one out there who can fix my eye sight so I can get rid of my glasses." He simply smiled again blushing.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:41 pm
Roy walked over to him and placed his hands on his shoulders looking down at his face then smiled brightly "even though my vision is blurry your eyes are still so clear and beautiful to me"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar blushed but hugged him as he hide his face in his chest a little bit. He kept his face hiden as he sighed happily  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:51 pm
Roy winced slightly the hugs he has been getting were strong really strong especially for someone of skylars size he looked down at him" if you don't mind me asking how are you so strong"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:28 pm
*Wow I got to work and come back to find 3 pages waiting for me o.o*

Mikhail Kuromori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikhail kept back down from his shower a towel still resting on his wet head, and froze seeing all the new faces.

"Uh...Where is Professor Vladimir? I need him to change my bandages." He asked holding his hands up for them to see. He wasn't expecting so many people so fast so he was feeling kind of skittish.

Even so he inclined his head in greeting to the new people and gave a small smile at Skylar.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

User Image

"Easy Mikhail I am right here" walks back inside holding freshly clipped roses "go sit in the living room I'll be right there" sets the roses down on the table so he can get the first aid kit

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:34 pm
Mikhail Kuromori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikahil nodded and eased himself onto the couch idly toweling his hair dry and wincing when he put too much pressure on his hands. With all the new people he wondered if he would be the only "human" in the manor. He didn't think it would happen but what if one of them got it in their heads to pick off the "weak human".  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:56 pm

User Image

Walks over to Mikhail sitting next to him "here let me help you" sets the kit onto the table before putting his hands onto Mikhail's towel covered head gently massaging his scalp and hair drying perfectly "calm yourself Mikhail your safe"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar blinked as he released the hug. He simply rubbed the bakc of his head. "Sorry it's just I'm feel like an actual human and that I'm not a freak I forgot my own strangth." He laughed blushing in embarrassment.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
roy looked at him confused " what do you mean a freak how could someone as cute as you be a freak"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games