Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 pm
[Back - Shoyo, Citrine]
Suudonym
Lural

If the admission was meant to make him feel better about his crappy childhood it did not have the desired effect. But Citrine didn't know about his past and so he couldn't fault her for trying to cheer him up. As it was, he decided to ignore the comment for the time being and focus fully on Shoyo. "Nice to meet you." He nodded his head in greeting first to Shoyo and then to Giant and Yuki. "I'm curious about the game myself." He didn't really know much about party games but he was fairly certain that getting so competitive over something that was supposed to be silly and fun sort of defeated the purpose. "Ah...did they mention a prize or something like that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:03 pm
[Toward the back/Games- w/ Aulus, Rory, others around]

"Oh! They keep doing that." Tambrey commented, amused, as Rory was handed a valentine as well. "Them and, um, some of the pokémon. I was accosted by a Plusle; it was very cute."

She let herself be guided, slightly, by his hand at her back, after smiling a goodbye to the Chingling, Delic, and made toward the games.
"Depending on, uh, how embarrassing they are."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:24 pm
[Near the Games, Keita and K.O.]

"Making these family friendly events interesting, does seem to be your skill." Lex drawled slightly and gave a soft snort at the devil's water. "Ooh, not at all, at least not to the juvenile antics of spiking the punch."

"Somehow I doubt it is spin the bottle," he added a bit reassuring towards Keita. "Though I do wonder what they could possibly be planning that keeps with family fun. "
TawnyAngel
VerityHattress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:40 pm
[Near the games - Keita with Kirk & Lex]

Oh yeah, this was supposed to be a family friendly event. Well, it sure seemed like it was quietly turning into something else possibly, and Keita was completely fine with that. It made this event a little bit more fun after all. Kirk was also bringing up a few ideas of what the game could be, although it probably wasn't the case. It seemed too adult for this party. He had a few ideas it would seem up his sleeve though, so that was nice to know ", I am sure there is something fun that be done for a family friendly event, although it probably wouldn't be too interesting to be honest. However, might as well try the game and see what it is about."

Shaddaling
TawnyAngel

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:33 pm
[Back - Zacharie, Citrine]
insidiousEnigma
Lural

Shoyo shook his head, "I think I missed part of the announcement, but not in the part that I heard." He hummed thoughtfully. "I wonder what it could be... Since this is a League thing, maybe battling? Oh, but I guess there may not be enough space to have a battle." Thus the bumping and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:22 pm
Suudonym
[Back - Shoyo, Citrine]
insidiousEnigma

Citrine didn't press the issue with Zacharie. She sort of felt like garbage for making him mad, so she instead smiled at the newcomer. "I didn't hear anything about prizes either, but I don't think I caught all of the announcement either." She had been sort of distracted with Izaya. "Oh, I wonder if we will be having team games with our pokemon? I don't know what they might be doing..." She looked over and pondered calling for Schala, but the feline seemed to be having a good time and wasn't hurting anything, so she decided it was ok for now. "Since it's a valentine's day event, I wonder if we'll have to work in pairs or something."

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 pm
Alright, thank you everyone for being so patient, as you approach the sign up table you will be handed a few things. Each of you will have a number. please put this number on you so we can see it clearly

You will also be PMed a secret number! this is a random number that you will please keep to yourself and staff alone. This will be important for a different kind of game pending instructions.

Jace: #1
CJ: #2
Izumi: #3
Citrine: #4
KO: #5
Aulus: #6
Keita: #7
Tambrey: #8
Zacharie: #9
Shoyo: #10
Rosie: #11
Lex: #12
Rory: #13

Everyone who entered the games also get a
Valentine! Congrats!
Lux USED, Sao USED, Lural, Tawny, Verity USED, Gwen USED, Shadda, Enigma, Lex USED and Suu

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:46 pm
As the last of the numbers were passed out, Officer Pyre approached the table, speaking for a moment to the Officer who had been sitting at the table handing out the numbers.
Once it seemed everything had settled down, Pyre took the microphone and stepped out to an aria by the dance floor that had a small stage.

"Ladies and gentleman, if I can get your attention. I hope you enjoy the series of games we have planed out for you. but for those who have numbers, we're going to start a particularly interesting game.
I'm going to draw three numbers, these will match up with the numbers you are wearing, not your secret numbers When I call your number, please come join me up on stage. - "  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 pm
(re-rolling since I know everyone's secret numbers already,)  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 pm
Reaching into a small bowl where small papers were laying, Pyre pulled out the first number.
"Would the person wearing number 5 please come join me over here, you're going to be our first contestant." He spoke into the Microphone.

"The second contestant is number-" Pyre reached into the bowl again while he waited for the person wearing number 5 to join him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 pm
"Number 9!" Pyre announced "Would the person wearing Number 9 please come join me up here as well with number 5."

"And the last contestant I will need for this game is number-"  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:56 pm
(Rosie, baby no, I know you wanna play, but not this part.)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:59 pm
"Number 10!" Pyre explained with a growing smile
"Alright, would those wearingNumbers 5, 9 and 10 please come up here. But the rest of you, don't go anywhere! you've got a part to play in this too. but first why won't we meet our three 'singles' ... or at least just for this game anyway"

He searched the crowd for anyone who might be coming up when their numbers were called.

(again the numbers called a NOT the secret numbers, these are the numbers they are wearing.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:47 am
[Back - Zacharie, Citrine, Game business]
insidiousEnigma
Lural

"Could be!" Shoyo agreed, nodding. "Or, umm..." ...Nope, he couldn't think of anything else. He'd never been to this kind of event before, after all. He stepped forward to collect his number when it was his turn, fastening the 10 to his sweater as instructed and repeating his 'secret' number to himself mentally so that he wouldn't forget it. "What you said sounds pretty likely, though! I guess we'll find out pretty soon."

Before much longer, someone from the event's staff started calling out numbers. Shoyo watched with a sort of disconnected interest - he didn't at all anticipate one of the ones called, and so when he heard a number that sparked a feeling of familiarity, he double-checked the one affixed to his sweater fully expecting it not to match. The expectation was failed, the numbers matched, and with a short exclamation of surprise, Shoyo moved to answer the summons. "Number 10, that one's mine!"

He stepped onto the stage hesitantly, tense as he awaited further instruction.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:38 am
[Back - Shoyo, Game business]
Suudonym

Having just attached his number to the right side of his dress shirt, Zacharie couldn't help but startle as his number was called out. "...Oh." He muttered, glancing down at the number to make certain his was called, before following after Shoyo towards the stage. "Looks like we got lucky numbers." He said with a soft laugh, though it was pretty obvious that he was nervous being in front of all of these people.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff