Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:27 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian got up and goes to the carriage. He brought it around.He stayed outside and strokes the horses manes. He knew how people fears demons. His anger got the better of him but he keep from killing which he was happy about. He sighs.

Sarah feed her son. She wanted to thank lucian  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:41 pm
Trevor comes back in the living room and Farrah was wondering where Lucian was...,"The doctor said... she should be fine to go to your home..", he explained abit shaken,"Can you help me pack her things?", Farrah nods to her friend patting him on the back,"Yes I can", she manages to speak before she heads up the stairs. She enters sarah's room smiling at her with a nod and then goes about packing her some clothes, She began to also pack a small bag for the babies clothes as well as the suitcases where brought out and Trevor was lugging his own suit case along,"I'm going to lock up so no one stills the whole house clean...", he explains he looks to farrah,"Did they removed the bodies?", Farrah nods and he lets out a sigh of relief,"I'm glad i don't think I could handle seeing that now...", he goes down stairs and begins to lock up the windows and doors only leaving the front door unlocked as he poked his head out,"Lucian good sir you mind helping the lady with these bags?", he expalins,"Farrah will try to carry it all other wise", he comments coming down with his own suitcase and putting it ontop of the carriage in a secure place. Farrah was struggling with the two smaller suitcases, she stood at the top of the stairs looking down breathing out heavily,"Goodness no wonder men always carry luggage", she explains dropping the suitcases she wipes the hair out of her face it was falling down all around her head from todays extravegant adventures.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:37 am
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian kept his eyes casted down. He walks inside. He walks up the stair"I will get these my lady"He didn't look at her as he picks them up. He carries them down and out to the carriage. He makes sure they wouldn't fall off"Sir, you are not in the best shape, I will help your lady wife and child down to the carried"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Farrah looked up as lucian came through the door he seemed troubled by something but before she could respond he had gotten her bags and left without a word. Puzzled she wondered what it could be about frowning she walks down the stairs to the outside to hear him say something to trevor about Sarah.
Trevor looked up as lucian came back and asked if he could assist,"Most appreciated sir", he explained with a nods,"And my apologies for earlier I fear that in the best of ways people are just not prepared for the worst for the worst seems to appear out of them", he explains with a guilty look,"It is not fair to judge those who have done nothing but help regardless of whom they are".

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sighs"I am used to it, Demons are after all known as evil"He turns, his words were emotionless. He didn't blame them fir their reaction. He just hated that he made the one person who had ever shown him kindness fear him.He bows to his mistress then goes up the stairs. He picks sarah up who was holding her son.He carries her to the carriage. His eyes softens when the baby puts a wet hand on his cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 pm
Oh my there was something wrong indeed... Farrah watched him walk past her like they weren't even in the same room and she blindly got into the carriage and sat looking out the window today was a bad day anyways he had to save her from a physco and he wasn't controling his temper around a friend who misjudged him. She leans her head against the inside of the carriage waiting for them all to get into it.

Trevor walks up the stairs with Lucain and is surprised at him easily picking up his wife. We walks behind them as sarah seemed at ease with the man. Well he did just save her life and he did save Farrah's life and he felt the guilt nawing at him as they approached the carriage. He ran alittle ahead and opened up the door for lucian hoping that he was assisting in some way before turning back to the large house to lock the door. Everything else was locked up tight and he could begin to look for servants tomorrow.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sets Sarah inside the carriage.he let them gets in then he moves to sit up by the driver.there was no room for him in the carriage.He wanted to fly home but didn't want to leave them without protection  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:58 pm
Trevor enters the carraige where he sits next to farrah for his wife took up the opposite side half laying there from having given birth not to long ago. The baby was cooing gently as sarah rocked him. Farrah had to admit it was a pleasant sight as she looked over to see her friend looking with loving eyes at his wife and child,"He will be a strong one", she comments to break the silence if Lucian wanted to be an a rotten mood she was excuse it until they got home where she could sit down to talk to him right now she was alittle shaken from early and tired as well she could tell both her new guest were tired to. Trevor only nods to her response.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

After a while they got home. Rick came out and help bring things in as did the others servants. Lucian goes to his room.He needed to be alone. Rick helps sarah and the baby to their room.He let trevor walk behind him not saying a word.A maid came to help farrah inside  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:39 pm
Farrah nodded as the carriage took off and they went back to the house. When they arrived a swarm of servants came out as if they were awaiting them this whole time. Rick was the first to approach the carraige helping sarah by carrying her out and trevor followed in pursuit. Farrah sighed and was helped out by a maid which took her up the stairs and into her room. She frowned as the maid helped her into some clean afternoon clothes a light gown and loosened her corset to help the poor woman breathe alittle. After going in to check on her friends she finally approaches the east wing and stands outside his door. He had been in there for at least a good hour and she wondered if he was ready to talk. Narrowing her eyes she contemplated on the correct words to ask him and see where things led.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian had locked his door. he was kneeling in a circle of candles meditating. trying to sync with his powers and let his anger and pain wash away from him.

Rick walks up"my lady please let him be. He is fighting his inner darkness. I know what happened and I know that your fear hurt him more that sir trevor judgement. he is used to others berating him and our kind but to have the one person who had ever shown him true kindness to fear and back away from him, hit him hard"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:34 pm
Farrah was about to reach out to touch the handle when rick appeared she retracted her hand and looked at him listening to his words frowning,"Well.. I guess he needs time...", she states abit defensively as if her actions were making things worse and she thought they would fix things for the better. With a frown she turned away and went downstairs exiting the back she goes out to the garden and finds a stone bench to sit down on as she watches the sunset approach it was going to get dark but she didn't really care she had just witnessed death today and alot of it trying to clean her mind of all the wrongings which happened today. She sweeps a hand over her face and sighs softly so much happened and all for what? She gazes up and noticing the wind catching at the tree leaves. Probably a storm approaching tonight she frowned she would wait it out til it rained at least.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

After a while Lucian put the candles out.He changes his clothes(whats in his picture) and walks outside.He wanted away from so many voices.He needed to feel the wind.As he walks outside the wind blows his hair making the jewels and gems in his hair chime together.He was walking blindly in away.He had replayed everything in his mind and it bothered him that he hadn't sensed a threat sooner  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 pm
Farrah heard footsteps close to her and she glances over her shoulder to see Lucian walking around mindlessly he seemed distracted she turned her head away glancing back at the sunset if he wanted to talk he would she grabs the large pin in her hair that kept it in place today and pulls it letting her hair tumble down her back she drags her hand over her hair ruffling it abit sighing softly. Sometimes it was so difficult being a woman having to live life constantly in societies light. She frowned sadly as she gazes at the sinking sun it would be dark in the next 10 minutes and she knew it she would have to go in soon.... She looked up seeing dark clouds gather in the sky a storm was going to break and she didn't want to get caught in it.. though the thought appealed to her very much sitting in the rain like she did when she was a child. The happy thought stuck there and she smiled brightly at the memory of running out in this very garden playing as if there wouldn't be anything to bother her.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian caught her scent on the wind.He stops and closes her eyes.He sighs as he walks over to her"I am sorry I scared you, I didn't mean to"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff