Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The grandfather gave him a respectful nod,"We are most honored sir", he stated. Turning to his family he asked,"May we eat and be filled", and then they began to pass around the food on the table as Harold cut the roast beef,"Get our guest food first they have slept for many centuries and need plenty of strength to recovery", the grandfather reminded his son. While Harold nods and begins to fill up the plates of Celestalina and Jankyn first, turning to his father his wife and children next before he takes food for himself,"So you have both been asleep for a long time?", states Harold looking up at Jankyn with curious eyes,"Are you both Immortal?", he asked. Celestalina noted how the children where being good despite samantha being a chatter box so she wondered if their grandfather had trained them or not she was curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles"Thanks for the food"He cut his food"Yes we are immortals. Each guardian is different. Some are immortal some aren't. We all have different talents"He starts to eat.He didn't really touch the meat. He didn't know if his body could handle it since he rarely every ate meat  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:24 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
[sorry for the long reply i forgott about this one and then o-o well... you know how it goes >_<]
Harold nods as he contemplates on this, Celestalina was anxious after Jankyn told her about the evil force so close to this house it had sent her on edge she was somewhat rigid and stared down at the food in dis interest as the grandfathers thoughts brought her out of her daze,"Are you well dear?", he asked her staring at her kindly while she blinked several times nods and begins to eat slowly,"Sorry.. I have concerns for our other friends the ones that slept when we did... I fear for them in ways..", she says no more and tries to eat her meal placed before her as normal conversation was passed around the table,"So I got a business trip I need to attend to next week.. might need to cancel...", starts harold looking toward his family, until his wife chirps in,"No need Harold I think everything will be fine.. just go along me and your father can watch the children while your away it should be fine..", harold gives his wife an uneasy glance not sure if leaving his family with two strangers was a good idea,"I'll think on it hun..", he finally states turning back to his meal he asks his children,"Now I know its summer vaccation but you two are not suppose to be slacking off for two months read a book or something alright..?", he looks over at samantha who was about to opress,"And hang out with your friends", he finally looks at kaleb,"don't sit and watch tv all summer get out and play baseball or something I don't know maybe you two should go mudding later do something besides sitting around here all day", he finally goes back to his food while the two teenagers seem upset about something. Meanwhile the mother and grandfather were laughing at their brooding. They found the young adolescents moods humorous  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn listens to them then looks at the teens"You should listen to your parents. Have fun but also learn. There are many lessons all around you. Books can reveal much and playing outside will help you get stronger. Take it from one who never got to play outside growing up. Be a kid and have fun. Maybe you can show me what this baseball is"He looks at Celestalina then hold her hand for a moment"It will be alright."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:25 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Samantha was the first to protest,"But...", she stops and then mumbles,"What about the training? I thought we were gonna be guardians I mean..", she stops when evveryone starts staring at her at the table,"Never mind...", she lets out a frustrated sign and gets up,"May I be excused?", she didn't wait for a answer heading up to her room. Kaleb on the other hand seemed somewhat depressed about the whole situation and felt his sisters attitude just made the situation worst while harold shook his head and whispered something to his wife. Celestalina looks up at jankyn shrugging her shoulders,"Young women her age experience their.. problematic times in life", she began turning toward the parents,"I'm sure its just the development she is undergoing though in our time it was less dramatic?", she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:46 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn excused himself and took his plate into the kitchen. He then goes outside. he let his powers free then walks the boarders of the forest  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:05 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina watches as Jankyn gets up to leave taking his plate into the kitchen. She waits until she hears the door close and then turns to them with a saddened looks,"he has been under alot of stress lately..", she comments carefully she didn't want to relish the real reason and they all gave her a smile and sympathetic look,"Go on dear we have the dishes", comments the grandfather as she gets up,"There is no need I can help", susan finally gets up and shakes her head,"Its fine dear we have it besides... I think we as a family would like to discuss a few things", she gives her a knowledgeable look before Celestalina nods and gets up from the table heading out of the house she quickened her pace until she was walking besides Jankyn,"They seem to be dealing with alot..", she comments smoothly coming to stride next to him as if she hadn't ran there nearly mere minutes before.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods"They are. "He kept walking the forest.He touches the trees and plants.He felt the wind blow telling him all what is going on. He sensed something and stops.He looks around.He was trying to pinpoint what he felt  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Now that it was darker Celestalina felt her power was stronger and she searched the darkness seeing if she could find what was in the dark. The next thing she knew Jankyn had stopped and she stopped next to him scanning the undergrowth she wasn't sure what he was sensing but she felt a sense of forbidding in the direction infront of them and she gripped her staff as the stone within it began to glow her eyes flashing she was preparing to summoning her strongest spirit if things got worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn blinks then walks forward. He walks towards a hidden part of the forest.He knew this land but it has changed much.he gently pushes some of the plant life a side.He walks towards a cave. He looks at it.He summoned fire and walks in with his light of fire  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina followed after Jankyn though her senses where on high alert when they approached the cave she shivered as if she could sense whatever they were about the face wasn't good her nerves were on tight edge and she walked carefully her senses fully alert she dared not break the silence only waiting for the opptunity to strike down what seemed to be a threat to her and jankyn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:45 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks in then stops. He see something and smiles softly he kneels and touches the snout of the sleeping dragon  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:58 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina felt herself come into the openess of a cave with jankyn and she looked up at all the beautiful crystal that were draped int he darkness while her light shined upon them from her staff. She turned to see jankyn approaching a massive figure and her heart nearly dropped to her stomach and her throat tightened as she approached the dragon and knelt down tears of joy rushing into her eyes,"I thought they have all died...", she exclaims as sobs begin to choke her. she wept loudly not realizing how much something so ancient could bring her to tears. for so much had changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles at her"He is sleeping but he is alive. I can feel his life.He is waiting for the right time to wake. His name is Draco.He is waiting for you little star to call to him to return him to the stars so he can fight by your side"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:41 pm
[omg dude i love that ******** movie D= it was like my favorite movie forever and then well i don't know what it is now but that is definatly my favorite dragon movie for sure!]
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked up at him as she dried her weeping eyes,"He has been waiting for me? Who knows how many centuries I feel ashamed...", she covered her face with one hand as she strokes the dragon,"Forgive me precious being I have made you wait long enough... soon your slumber will be over and you shall help me in our ultimate quest...".  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff