Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi sat there on the couch quietly and doesn't say anything else. Waited patiently for the cup of water while thinking about tomorrow. Planned to go classes he attended today and get hold of a computer on campus. The sound he heard from the teacher he didn't pay much attention to.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 am
User Image

User Image

The feral shrugged a bit and rested himself down for now. Dinner would be done soon enough and he wasn't picky as he ate practically everything humans did. The servant brought in the water before she bowed and walked off and Jican watched her walk off before resting his head down again. It was a calm evening mostly. When it was time for dinner they were called to the dining room. Instead of a plate for Jican, the old man had put his food in another bowl. It was the only way he could really eat well right now after all. The feral moved his head upwards sending someone to get Kana.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi politely thanked the servant when he had received the cup of water. Drank most of it then used the remaining to wet up his hair some. Wrote in his journal until dinner call then return it to his bag. Left the bag behind before walking in the dining room then sat down at the table.
Kana was half way off his bed and sounds escaped his mouth as he woke up. "I'm..I'm up now" he calls out to the servant that woke him up. He moves off the bed feeling the emptiness in his stomach. After exiting bedroom he headed down the stairs to the dining room. He sat down across from Kiyoshi.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 am
User Image

User Image

((OoC: Finally done with my room RL >.< Sheesh, it isn't filthy as I take care of that, but with searching through the closet to remove clothes I no longer use, cleaning up items I may or may not need later etc...))

When Kana walked in, Jican gave him a nod of his head before they all seated and could start eating. The feral, carefully unlike any other fourlegged, eating his own from a bowl. He hadn't used this form much lately, maybe he should? But that was a wonder for another time, it was now time to get dinner in and then who knew what the evening would bring any further. Some tv perhaps? Or wandering through the yard, or maybe some might go straight to bed.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:24 am
User Image

Kana didn't connect the dots of who the feral is when he saw him again. "Jican not going to join us for dinner?" he asked Kiyoshi. The dark haired male bite his bottom lip trying not to burst out laughing at his brother's question. "Let's just say he took on a new form of life for a little while" Kiyoshi said as calmly as possible as Kana sat down then they both started eating dinner.

((OOC: Third day of recovery from dental surgery, still working my back to solid foods))
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image

((OoC: Another friend of mine too >.<

The feral rolled his eyes a bit as he heard Kana. But he wasn't going to be bothered by it. It was funny and concerning at the same time. Funny because he could hear all Kana said about him without him knowing they were near, but concerning as it made the kitsune wonder how Kana survived so long. It didn't take him long to be finished, his bowl had been not to filled because Jican needed less food in this form but he wouldn't leave the table till all were done.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

Kana felt like he was missing something important, but ignored it. "As your award for completing the challenge. You will be having your favorite cake" said Kiyoshi. Kana smiles brightly, "Really? Not even our birthday yet" he exclaimed assuming the cake is the mirror glazed one. "Our birthday was never to be celebrated. Just over looked by its the inconvenience of being on midnight" Kiyoshi replied to his brother's excitement.

((OOC: Hard to resist spitting))
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 am
User Image

User Image

Jican looked up a bit as they spoke of birthdays. To him it sounded weird to not celebrate a birth just because it had been on Midnight. Then just pick one of the two days around that midnight. In his opinion not celebrating it just cause of the time was pure laziness on the parents part. Not that he could share his opinion in this form. It was soon after that the cake was brought in. The feral had no clue what mirror glaze cake was but he would soon find out he guessed as he watched the cake being sliced for when everyone was ready for dessert.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 am
User Image

"Doubt we're the only kids whose birthday fell between All hallow eve and all souls day. From what you've said we had fun tricking people and eating all the candy and sweets we could get our hands on while we still looked alike. I think the cake is my favorite because its in the honor of our nanny who died on our birthday and sometimes got to see her reflection off the cake that was also her favorite" Kana replied. "I still say its your imagination. Strange you remember the version your mind came up with and oblivious to the neglect. Someday you will realize the truth, brother" Kiyoshi said calmly. Kana clapped his hands happily, "Yeah! Cake time!" he exclaimed and very looking forward to eating his slice of the cake.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

Though he seemed to just go about his way and eat his dinner, Jican was listening to the two discuss their birthdays. In fact he almost found it a little funny the way they were when together. As much as the conversation seemed to be serious, it might be funny to those around them. Once Jican was given a piece of the cake he sniffed it first to see if he could determine what it was made of, pure curiosity naturally and then he also took a bite to taste this new dessert.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

Kana let out a soft sound of enjoyment when he ate his first bite from his slice of cake while Kiyoshi was quiet about eating his slice. "Well, wouldn't have gotten through class without Jican's support" he said after swallowing. "No special treatment from the teacher?" Kiyoshi asked his brother. Kana shook his head, "No, treated me like any other student which was what I needed at the time. French class didn't happen with the teacher not around and his brother, the substitute didn't want to do any teacher. Might be able to find another language teacher tomorrow" he answered and ate the rest of the slice then went for seconds afterwards. "That's good then and no worrying over the absent teachers, but you did seem to get along with the gym teacher from what I was observing when I got there to the gym" Kiyoshi commented half way done with his slice of the cake.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 am
User Image

User Image

Jican just finished his slice and listened to the twins talking. He was pleased to hear that Kana wasn't expecting special treatment because they were friends. As a teacher he wouldn't be able to play favorites. At least not in his opinion. For now he just waited till everyone was done eating so they could spend the evening doing whatever.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:48 am
User Image

"Kiyoshi, would you think Jican would mind me playing with the feral guard after dessert time is over with?" Kana asked Kiyoshi. The dark haired male chuckled a little, "I don't think he would mind, but it is up to the guard itself" Kiyoshi replied then looked to Jican. Kana was reaching his limit in eating his third slice and looked to the feral beast to see what his reaction will be.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 am
User Image

User Image

At that point, when he heard Kana's question, if he had been able to in this form he would have laughed as well. He was the feral, the feral was he. He didn't mind. Though he hadn't played in this form since he had been a puppy. So he wasn't sure what to expect right now. But if his friend wanted to play with a canine beast, then Jican would play with him as one. This could turn out to be a very enjoyable evening. For a moment the feral then looked from Kiyoshi to Kana, to Kiyoshi and back to Kana with an expression that might have shown a little confusion as to why they were both looking at him, until he realized they were both waiting for him to react to the invite for playing. Since he couldn't speak in this form he wagged his tail and barked once, which may make him seem like a very large dog. Once they were all done, he jumped of the chair and stretched his front legs and curled his back before stretching his hind legs as well and yawned a bit before he shook himself. Sitting still on a chair in this form was quite a task. But then he walked to Kana and looked up at him, though he wasn't much lower than the other's side. He didn't really know what to expect anymore when playing as a canine, but he was sure that his buddy would.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:49 am
User Image

"Well, there is your answer brother" said Kiyoshi after the bark then resumed eating. "Yay!" Kana celebrated happily when received the response. As soon as he finished his slice he got up from the table. "Excuse us then Kiyoshi" said Kana then looked to the feral after it walked up to him. "Looks go outside and have some fun together" he said happily as he hurried out of the dining room to go outside.
Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces