[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:32 pm
"What movie? What is a movie?" Zevran laughed as he squeezed Abel fondly and kissed his neck again. "I am sure I do not know what you mean at all, your presence is so intoxicating that I have forgotten your language. Except how to speak it and tell you how delicious you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm
With another chuckle Abel hugged Zevran closer, his free hand drifting up to the curve where his neck met his shoulder as he leaned down to press a kiss to his cheek. "That's my line... though I don't mind hearing that. Either of those things," he amended with a brief chuckle deep in his chest as he kissed Zev's cheek again. "It's only because I'm so addicted to you, that's all." So addicted he kept forgetting about both his coffee and the half-churro still left in his hand... which could wait another minute or two. Yes. It could wait until he was a little less busy.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:14 pm
Zevran tilted his head back to meet Abel's gaze, and so that Abel could see his smirk. "We shall have to share the lines then, couples do share things no? Dates, beds, trips to interesting places, and compliments to one another. If you count things we have already done we have already completed all of that list at least once, some things many times!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 pm
"Ah, that they do, they share a lot of things," indeed all of the things Zev said, but also things like bad memories and stories behind scars, "and that's also true! We'll just have to go on more dates and trips to keep the list more balanced out." ...hmmm, he liked that smirk too. All of the expressions Zev made he enjoyed. Abel leaned his head down to kiss those smirking lips, unless Zevran moved away from the gesture.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:49 pm
In fact Zevran did quite the reverse; still smirking he leant into the kiss. "I have very good balance as well as excellent flexibility," he chuckled when they parted again. "And we already have plans for more dates so we are making a good start I feel! More trips away would be nice as well as going to visit your family, there is still much of Kodo I haven't explored."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:42 pm
Why did he enjoy kissing him so much? Something about it was so intoxicating, so addicting...

Oh right, he knew what that something was. Zevran. Duh.

"I know you have plenty of both, although I'll never say no to further demonstrations," he said with a smirk. No, he would never say no to more demonstrations of Zev's flexibility or balance. ...oh yeah, he had a churro in his hand still. After taking a bite of it he chewed it thoughtfully, pondering his boyfriend's words as he did. They already mentioned more dates, both soon and in the far future, but trips... "Mmh, have you been further up into the mountains yet? There's hot springs up there, and a ski lodge and stuff too. I don't ski but hot springs are always good, I think. Would you want to take a trip up there sometime, maybe for the weekend?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:49 pm
"Ahh, then I shall have to provide them," Zevran replied in purring tones that quite clearly indicated the demonstrations wouldn't be even a little bit innocent. So many ideas so little time!

"And yes I like the sound of that, we did mention the possibility I think?" Or had he imagined it? Zevran shrugged to himself and curled his legs up to the side so as better to lean against Abel's shoulder. "And no I never did make it further into the mountains, twice I have tried and each time I have met a bird which has changed the course of my day. Perhaps the third time will be the charm? I would be disappointed to be dragged away from the chance to soak in a hot spring in such fine company."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:14 pm
"Ohh, please do! Later, maybe?" Possibly? Hopefully? He really hoped so.

Oh, had they mentioned it before? "We probably did talk about it before sometime, but we really should -- especially since you haven't made it all the way up there yet. I think it'd be a fun little trip." Heading high up into the snowy mountains where they could lounge in hot springs, curl up wrapped in blankets and snuggle in front of a cozy warm fire with hot chocolate or something? Just the two of them? Absolutely yes. Abel shifted his arm a bit and gave the shorter blond an affectionate squeeze and a grin. "I can't think of anyone I'd rather soak in a hot spring with than you."

...oh yeah, churro. Now that he'd remembered it again, he popped the last bit of it into his mouth. They were absolutely delicious, but he didn't want another one. No, he was far, far too distracted to have another one.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:37 pm
Zevran gave a deep chuckle and kissed the nearest available bit of Abel, which happened to be around his collarbone. "Later; consider it a promise. After we get back from dinner? Or perhaps before we go? Exercise does wonders for the appetite... Or both, that is another option of course." He liked that option.

"And yes, when can get away from work for a couple of days together next maybe? There is no rush to decide, the mountains are not going anywhere." It would be nice if they could just decide to go any time on a whim but Abel had a real job which rather put a crimp in one's flexibility... but he really should get a job himself. Eh, he wasn't going to worry about it today.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 pm
Abel hummed deep in his chest, a pleased smirk on his face as he reached for his coffee to take the last few - lukewarm - sips before setting the mug back down on the table. With his breakfast finished and his hand free, he immediately slid it up Zevran's arm, over the curve of his shoulder, glided up his neck before it finally came to rest in his hair. His other arm squeezed him closer, holding him nice and tight for a few seconds as he pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "Both sounds nice, I like that one. Both is good." He murmured before he kissed Zev's fine blond hair once more, let out a contented sigh, then dropped both arms and flopped backwards onto the couch.

"Yeah, definitely. I can always ask Chris for a few days off, he's good about giving them to me if we're not too busy, or if I haven't asked in a while. And it doesn't have to be the weekend either, it could be during the week," he said with a shrug, which was only slightly awkward to do while lying down, then lifted his hands a bit to gesture for Zevran to join him. "I know we don't have to rush or anything like that, but I can't help but want to take a trip with you. Even if it's a short one like that."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:21 pm
Zevran grinned down at the comfortably Abel and then poked him gently in the stomach just because he could before lying down and cuddling up close beside him. "Maybe during the week would be good, it might be less busy," Zevran pointed out as he sought the most comfortable way to settle his arms. "Whenever you like though, you know how flexible I am," he added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 pm
"Hey," he said in slightly accusing, mostly amused tones as the unexpected poke to his stomach brought a smile to his face, but he didn't have time to reciprocate or counter the action before Zevran was snuggled up beside him. He shifted a bit so he could wrap an arm around his boyfriend to better facilitate good, comfortable snuggles. "I am well aware of how flexible you are, and I always appreciate it as much as humanly possible. You know I do," he made sure to add after a moment, his lips curved into a smirk. Ohh yes, he always appreciated Zevran's flexibility.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm
How had he fallen into something as wonderful as this? He didn't deserve this, Abel, anything so good but there was no way in any hell or pit of the void that he would let go.

Zevran sighed contentedly and kissed Abel's jaw. "I know you do, you do it very well." Very well indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm
Ah, that wasn't quite the tone he expected but he liked it just the same. A smile replaced the smirk as he reached his free hand up to smooth it over Zevran's cheek, his touch gentle and affectionate, and he leaned his head up to kiss his boyfriend's temple.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out