Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 pm
        User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran "the Windbreaker" Talem
        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran look at the two women with rather vacant eyes. He could not believe the things he has experienced since leaving the village. This trip became quite the campaign, especially with Ichka by his side. Now, he has the encounter of this new being to concern himself with. Gurkiran did not mind sporting the role of guardian, especially with Ichka proving to be quite the savage fighter. He was convinced that whoever these people that attacked his newfound friend had no chance of overcoming them. He gave Ichka a returning smile and said with brazen tones in his voice, "Pretty strong, huh? You have not seen anything yet..." He turned to Lumis to reassure her of the situation. "You'll be alright. There is no way that any harm will come to you. Ichka and I are rather deadly fighters, so your attackers would be foolish to challenge you now." He said with a confident smile. "Now, would you like to get them back? Once you recovered your strength of course." Gurkiran stated as he looked towards Ichka again. "Would you be willing to help her? I have my fair share of business to intend to, but she needs our help. Plus, I would not mind teaching these guys a lesson. What do you say?" He says, waiting to see if Ichka was willing to take part in his efforts to help Lumis out. At that same moment, Gurkiran glances at Lumis. "You do not mind do you?" He asks with anticipation in his voice.

ezmii11-1
        aizula

Mood: Eager
        My location: Wildlands
        People I'm with: Ichka, Lumis
        Aura Level: Relaxed
        Out of Conscious: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X

X X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X outside-South MaldriaX X X
                                                                X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Aliyah X X X
                                                                X X X X M O O D X : : X Intrigued X X X

─────────────── 🍎 ───────────────

User Image
    • xxxMarkus kept his composure as a mild-mannered gentleman, paying undivided attention to the woman before him. Her disappointment, was clearly visible across her face. "I see..." she started off. Her face continued to shift as the conversation had continued. When Markus had discussed their hard work for re-modeling the tavern, the young woman's squeak from the word "Us?" brought Markus to a gentle grin. She seemed easy to read, with her face an open book. It was comforting for Markus, knowing that there was very little beyond the surface that he should worry about.

"My parents had founded this place, but my sister has recently become the new owner," He casually explained, though he suddenly realized it might confuse the mortal if she bothered to pay attention to the tavern sign to see that the establishment date was over five centuries ago. It seemed for the meantime she didn't bring it up. "I'm sure when you open, it'll be lovely, and a performer no less." He grinned ear from ear.

"You flatter a simple bard, Miss," He said softly with a smile as he had remained bowed. "Aliyah Hearthorn..." She eventually introduced herself.

"Aliyah...ah, the name of one who is of high social status. It suits one such as yourself," He admitted. Now that he observed her further, she did seem to have manners more eloquent than those of a disciplined soldier. In addition to this, the surname Hearthorn seemed to ring a bell. Perhaps it was that of a local noble family. Being away from the land for so long, he wouldn't be surprised that nobility had develop in the area, as well. "I am Markus Kida Shields, Miss Hearthorn. A pleasure to make your acquaintance," He introduced himself. When he had asked her where the marketplace was, she responded "Well, it would be along this road, and since I'll be heading that way anyway, I could show you the way?"

"M'lady, so long as it is no imposition on your behalf, I would love to keep you company," He spoke enthusiastically. xxx

x

OOC: n/a

MasamuneMaeda

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Lumis winced slightly as she was being moved in a sitting position, it felt odd to be comforted in this way, but it also made her feel safe. With Ichka’s consent, Lumis began to drink more water feeling her thirst disappearing. The woman remained silent as Ichka’s current question loomed over her. She was being attacked personally, but if she told them that would they ask why? She wasn’t fond of lying although she had to do it often. They both however were offering to help her and if someone should show up and attack them she would feel awful. “Gurkiran, Ichka,” she said having caught their names as they were speaking to each other “You’re both willing to aid me, so I can’t lie to you,” she placed her left hand over her right shoulder as she thought her words over. “My name is Lumis and I am being targeted. As was Serban. I guess we were very unlucky. Both our pursuers came at us at the same time,” she couldn’t help but stare at the wreckage. “I wouldn’t know where to begin. All I have engrained in my memory is the looks of one of the men,” she would have to write that out in full detail and show them later. “Oh,” she clenched the bag that still hung over her body, it was still pretty wet as was her notebook which made a look of concern cross over her face. ‘Guess any new tricks are gone for the moment. I should be working on a new glamour spell anyway’ she turned over to Gurkiran “Y-you said you had your own business to attend to. I know that it would be a lot of trouble, but could I join you two? Maybe, I’ll be able to find clues or something that would tell me where they could be,” Lumis had only just met Serban, but she wasn’t going to just leave her. If Ichka and Gurkiran no longer wanted to help her due to her being followed, then she would set off on her own.

The Angels were watching and Death will be waiting. Until the right time.

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: woman and man ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

User Image

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Watching him still being in a formal stance, she had forgotten to dismiss that fact, after all it's no longer required now that introductions are out of the way.
"Its no trouble at all Sir Shields, I'd welcome the company." She found herself flustered by his words prior to, that lead up to his last. He was quite the flatterer, which wasn't so bad, but it was better than the kind of suitors her mother tried to hitch her with. Ugh, just thinking about such trifles made her remember WHY she wanted to go to a pub. Even if it would be seen as out of character, it's no surprise with the ordeal that had recently transpired. The death of a comrade, being demanded of a Secretary, punished by whip lashes that scared over the old ones, and finally a last minute gallah her parents through all for it to be another rouse for her mother to try and get Aliyah married off, and retire from this chastened life.

Letting out a heavy sigh, she quickly caught herself realizing that the other might have thought it be driected at him, and how rude of her to forget the formalities, and to uphold them. "Eh-heh." She reached her right hand, using the pointer finger to her cheek to scratch in embarrassment. She dismissed her hand, and gestured to the road. "Shall we?" She responded shyly, and began walking. Aliyah was at lost of sorts. She' use to being this high commanding officer, one who works hard, and diligently, day and night, no rest for the wicked, and such. But now, with a probation rate of at least a week, she doesn't know rather to take up the courtship responses or that of a solder. It was even harder to converse with a man who is ridiculously handsome! What's even more alarming is that; she has never, in her life ever found time or cared to even have such thoughts or infatuations. She saw men as other people, that they themselves were no better nor different than her. As a kid, other girls asked if she loved or had a crush, and she always responded with a no. Even as she grew older, it remained the same, just detached to the idea of it, and any time her mother tried to proposition her with another male from nobility, she would get sick or annoyed.

But now, something changed, she felt more like....a woman than she has ever felt. Thinking as to what might have changed, what happened to- her thoughts were cut off as she remember that moment she kissed Milo, she remembered the texture of what another pair of lips against her own felt like. Snapping back into reality, she cursed in her head It was to save his life! Why am I like this!? To change subject for her train of thought, Aliyah unintentionally pulled her long braid over her left shoulder, and lightly held it, and at times brushed it with re fingers. "I don't mean to come off as bold good sir, but I wonder on something. Since you're new here, that means you must have been on the roads frequently, yes? If so, what was it like traveling, and seeing the sights?" She thought best to clear her mind, and just focus on the now. After all, without an army or men to command, and have that form of control, she herself is out of her own wits, and lost for thought. She doesn't know how to act, how to speak or in which tone to do it in, or even how to properly respond. She is by far, mentally exposed.

User Image

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Waking from a near restless sleep, Phelan decided the first thing he should get done was the dreaded report that Sir Aeros requested. Having to relive the pain and horror of the events of the day before with every written word was torture to the young mage. Upon submitting the report, Phelan wondered what he should do with the rest of his morning. He assumed he was free to study here in the Mystic Wing at his leisure. Ultimately he decided that some fresh air and a small walk would be beneficial.

Pushing open the main doors of the Mystic Wing, Phelan is greeted by a gentle breeze, and the warm rays of the sun. Phelan stepped out, arms spread out as he basked in the sunlight, taking a deep inhale was paradise compared to the murky sewers he spent so long in. Glancing around, Phelan noticed a few other mages taking a breather, some were conversing while practicing small cantrips, others were tending to small gardens dedicated to alchemical ingredients. Not feeling much for interaction at the moment, he decided to make his way to a further corner of the courtyard by a grouping of conifer trees.

Seeing these small trees reminded him of the ones that he would find lining several streets of his home, The Jewel. The sentiment of those memories brought a mixture of nostalgia and sadness to him. In the corner of his eyes he caught sight of a decent sized, blue-hued rock, with smoothed edges and far too heavy for him to lift by himself. An idea sparked in his mind, he dropped to his knees before it and searched around for a rock with a sharper edge to it nearby. Finding one, her grabbed it tightly in his writing hand and began dragging the sharp edge along the smooth stone.

Finishing up his scratching, he leans back and looks over his work. Across the stone is now carved the name "N A T T Y", with a poor attempt at a feather which somewhat looks like a leaf carved right below it. Phelan decided to pick a few of the wild flowers growing nearby and decorated them around the memorial rock he had made. He cracked a small smile at his work and fell back onto his own back, folding his hands behind his head, he stared up at the passing clouds, wondering what kind of life beyond that of this plane of existence could possibly be waiting.

Feeling? Sentimental
Where at? Mystic Wing Courtyard
Who with? His thoughts.
OOC: N/A

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image
X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X

X X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X South MaldriaX X X
                                                                X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Aliyah X X X
                                                                X X X X M O O D X : : X Intrigued X X X

─────────────── 🍎 ───────────────

User Image
    • xxxDespite initial reactions, Markus found himself intrigued as he had observed the nature of the woman. While initially seeming to be a simple soldier of high status, he has been able to decipher that she may also come from nobility. Her behavior was also that which seemed troublesome, as though a great amount of stress led to her attempting to drown herself in spirits so early in the morning. Perhaps he was willing to make an exception for the time on his rule against trying to court soldiers. She truly was beautiful, distraught, and seemingly smitten by him enough to keep him company. "It's no trouble at all, Sir Shields, I'd welcome the company" accompanied by a flustered face was all Markus needed to encourage the idea of pursuing her. Immediately, a conniving plan began to form in Markus' brain on how to woo the mortal woman as creatively as possible.

As a small sigh escaped her lips and she attempted to recover from a sudden drop in her stern appearance, Markus remained formal and charismatically collected as ever, wanting to keep his thoroughly practiced balance in order despite her own faint distress.
      "Shall we?" she gently proposed as she began to walk.

"Of course, My Lady,"
      Markus spoke in an articulate fashion, making sure each word he spoke had its purpose and importance. He followed alongside Aliyah with a soft grin on his face, showing his currently enthusiastic mood. He is not a man particularly known for ever being in a foul mood. Even when he had lost comrades in the past, the half-breed never once gave into despair and bitterness. His constant optimistic expression has a tendency to come off as a part of his charismatic charm, but it had much to do with his more narcissistic outlook.

"I don't mean to come off as bold good sir, but I wonder on something. Since you're new here, that means you must have been on the roads frequently, yes? If so, what is it like traveling, and seeing the sights?" Markus looked down at the woman walking beside him, the smile on his face becoming more enthusiastic. Nothing made Markus happier than being able to talk about himself, an while he is generally able to balance out his conversational skills when flirting with someone, the moment deep personal questions come up, he can't help but revert to his innate instinct to speak of his adventures.

"Not bold at all, Miss. In truth, I grew up here in Maldria. It's just perhaps been so long since I've lived here that everyone and everything seems to have changed without my knowledge," he admitted whole-heartedly. While he appeared to be no older than his mid-30's, the truth was he likely was old enough to have known Aliyah's ancestors before they had inherited land in the area.

"However, I have spent a long time exploring lands even beyond the seas. For as extravagant and unrealistically flawless the sights of nature have been, I believe that the most invigorating experience of traveling by far will always be the people and their cultures. It's amazing how differently people develop their own cultural customs and hierarchies around the world based on their environment. Have you ever travelled, Miss Hearthorn?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. xxx

x

OOC: n/a

MasamuneMaeda

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:45 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Her eyes kept focused ahead of them as to keep track to where they were going as she listened in to Markus reply. When he started, to her, it almost sounded sad, to have grown up in the place he left, only to return years later with everything changed. What made him leave? Why did he return? She continued to pet her red braided lock, and slowly hid her mouth behind her own crimson hair, as if to hide her inquisitive expression. She quickly glanced up at him, and only noticed now that he was indifferently taller than her. She cast her gaze back ahead, with a light pigment appearing on her cheeks.

Something about him was enchanting, and although this should be alarming as a solder for her to warrant concern, her tipsiness alluded her to ignore any red flags. It was a shame she couldn't be sober to be more proper in her authority, as well as her social class, but she is trying with what control she does have. At least she's not drunk. Then again, Aliyah NEVER drinks, so this is very new to her. She has yet to decide if she enjoys this high feeling, or should avoid doing it again......

Snapping back to reality from her deep thoughts when asked a question, she looked back up to him, only realizing that, although she had asked what he saw, it was still in essence, vague. Though, she was still wondering what kind of cultures, and cities with grandeur he might have gone to see, and what it might have been like. "My travels?" She repeated. Looking ahead, she just held her braided hair, and smiled faintly ahead. "I'm sorry to say that my travels are not as....entertaining as yours. I merely go by the behest of my Bishop, or the grand elders of the court. I head where they point, do as demanded of me, and return to report. Nothing more...." saying it out loud, in sense, almost pained her. Realizing that she had been this lap dog for her church. Yet, she justified it by the good she does for her country.

Stopped in her tracks, Aliyah looked to the ground in deep thought. "It's sad how things had changed so drastically......I-I mean from what you said earlier.....It's sad." Her voice was calm. The woman looked off into the distance as the wind picked up. She used her right hand to hold the side of her hair, allowing the rest to blow in the morning wind. "I may not be able to relate, since I have been here all my life........only rarely do I go see the world.....even in the smallest of portions.....I envy you." A mental picture of her as a child in a bird cage held her back from saying any more. Looking back to the male minstrel, she gave off a faint smile. But quickly regained her composure, and continued walking. "We near arrive.......A shame it's such a short distance." She added on, than quietened her voice at the end as she held her braid over her shoulder again to hide her expression.

User Image

Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      He kept his gaze from her. “W-well then we will need to find your clothes and get you dressed!” He spoke back in the same hushed tone. “It is not very ladylike for a woman to be walking around as such.”

He noticed her moving closing, and was about to question what she was thinking and why she was moving in like that. A quiet place, huh? He felt her hand grab his, and his eyes met with hers. “I’m sure there is a place we can talk in private.” If anyone came up to them at any point, they would probably question why Caialei was wearing on the blanket around her and why they were so close. He would definitely like to avoid such a scenario! He pulled his hand away from her and walked passed her. “Before we can talk, let’s find you some clothes first.”

He walked off to find himself in the Sanctuary, eyes darting about for any maids that might be present. Luckily, there was a group of three carrying baskets of clothes. “You three.” He called out as he walked towards them. “Would any of these clothes happen to be clean?” He questioned.

One of the maids nodded. “Good morning Sir Aeros. Yes these clothes have just been cleaned.” She replied.

“Very good, would you care if I take some with me?” He asked, and leaned in to whisper, holding his hand up to hide his mouth so no one could read his lips. “It would appear a guest of ours has had her clothes taken, and is wearing nothing but a blanket.” The maid let out a small gasp and nodded, grabbing a white gown from one of the baskets and handing it to Hiyama. “Thank you very much. Please continue your duties.” He bowed his head and made his way back to Cairalei.

“Alright now, put this on and follow me.” He spoke as he tossed the gown to the female elf. He turned around so he wouldn’t have to worry about watching her dress herself. Once she was dressed, he would walk off to the direction of his room. “I believe the most private place to talk would be my room.”

Once they were in his room, he closed the door, then waved his hand. The door and the walls around the room shimmered, as he cast a spell, one that would keep anyone outside the room from listening in, and would give Cairalei the privacy to say what it is she wanted to say. “Alright now, what is it you wanted to tell me?”

My feelings: Annoyed
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Sanctuary / His Room
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei
                                                      Out of Care:

“MasamuneMaeda”

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:18 am
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

When their eyes met, her heart jumped. The expression, the tone of his eyes were enchanting, she was already bewitched by him, but not like before. Hearing his voice reassure her the way that he did sent thrills up her spine. It brought her joy to know that he was on her side after all. But for now remained quiet, and listened in if he would say anything else. When he mention something about clothes, retreating from their closeness, she felt cold from his warmth dissipating, almost made her want more. Just as she turned around to face Hiyama, a white dress was thrown at her, and she fumbled to catch it on time.

Standing there a bit dumbfounded, she realized that he expected her to change....right there out in the open. She blushed some and looked to the window, wondering if people were out there watching, luckily none. Shrugging her shoulders she easily let the blanket slid off her tan body, all the while, watching Hiyama's back side. She could tease him, make things interesting, but with how she has witnessed him, it may send him into another fit. Sighing, Cairalei began putting on the white gown, letting it hug at her curve, and drape down. Though it felt breeze and weird going commando in a dress, it felt no different from when she was naked before.

She looked to her reflection, and saw what she looked like. Her hands trailed over her hips, up to her chest, the silk felt nice, and she really looked beautiful, it was the first time she every really saw herself as pretty. A thought to add on to the glamour, she let her hair down from its loose braid, and allowed her cream blonde hair hang low against her mid backside. Though Hiyama's back was still facing her, the big reveal might be worth to see his reaction....if any. Seeing him walk ahead, she obediently followed behind him, and entered his room. She watched as the walls twist and turned by his spell, to further ensure their privacy.

Though he did not turn to face her, he asked nonchalantly what it was she wanted to talk about. In this dress, she felt disoriented, its why she NEVER wears one. She enjoys wearing men's clothing, more flexibility, nothings exposed, more modesty than most women's clothing, but mot of all, she felt like her free spirited self. Cairalei Averted her gaze to the ground, and crossed her arms under her chest, holding her left forearm and right elbow, like a shy maiden would when embarrassed. "I.....I have been keeping something from you, that I believe may be relevant to the situation of yesterday......." She was finding it hard to speak the words she wanted to properly say. "You see....ever since my curse, I would have dreams where I hear voices, some vague images, and sometimes just the voices........but after what happened yesterday......I had a vision........I saw Elbrus........" She tightened her grip, remember the dream as if it was reality right before her. Shuddering at the thought of his presence, she looked up to Hiyama, hoping he would see how this unnerved her. "I.....I think my curse is connected somehow......I don't know but I feel......like a beacon of sort, yet not.....and I....." She looked away, and leaned back against the door. "I don't know whats happening to me......I feel like I'm slipping......" What she meant by that was...if she were to come face to face with Elbrus, she might allow herself to fall in his grasp, and loose herself completely for him. Even against her will....if there was a way to rid of this curse, and allow her to go back to her original magic.......maybe she would be free....

Loosening her grip on herself- "I'm at a loss.....I don't know what to do......." Cairalei looked back Hiyama as if hoping to find comfort or some reassurance that she is not alone in this. But then again, he might just tell her that she's being a child, and dreams mean nothing, that it was just a nightmare. She looked away again and tried to force a smile. "I feel that I've taken up your time on my petty trifles......I think I'll just leave." She tried her best to still hr shaken voice, while fumbling her hands over the door knob to try, and run away from this awkward scene.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image

His attention was redirected from his sketchbook to the door as the bell jingled, signaling someone coming into the shop. With a smile, he spoke out before he saw who it was. “Welcome!” He finally took notice of who it was that had just entered, saying good morning. “Oh Amara, good morning!” He replied quickly.

He then began to take notice of what she was wearing. As always, she looks stunning in the outfits she wears. Even if he has no attraction towards the female gender, he would say that Amara was beautiful. He walked around the counter and approached her. “What brings you here?” He questioned. Jodan’s eyes fell upon her outfit, observing it. He has always been proud of the clothes he is able to create, and have it perfectly suited to the one who would wear it. Without realizing it, he held his left hand over his chin as he continue observing the outfit. Quite the handiwork he has done. Did she pick this outfit simply because of what he was wearing? Any time she’s visited the shop, he is always wearing this outfit, so is she trying to find the closest matching outfit she has? Whatever her reasons were, he was glad she seemed to be happy with the outfit.

He gestured her towards the counter as he began to make his way back to behind it. “Let’s talk over here, wouldn’t want to be blocking the entrance, now can we?” He wore a small smile. Perhaps talking about other things will help clear his mind, not wanting to think of last nights events.

My feelings: Still somewhat tired
                                      My location: Home / Sewing Shop / North Maldria
                                      People I'm with: Amara Angelique
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Aizula”

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      The elf listened as Cai spoke, his eyes closed for a moment as he took in every word. Then his eyes opened and he turned to face her. “Elbrus?” He spoke out abruptly. He held his hand up over his chin, closing his eyes once more as he began to think. “It does sound like your powers and Elbrus are connected somehow.” He opened his eyes again as he began to walk around the room, eyes focused on Cai. He listened to her some more. He watched as she apologized and attempted to leave. But because of his spell that he had previously cast, the door would remain locked and she wouldn’t be able to open it. He let out a sigh as she fumbled with the door knob, seeming to be vulnerable. “There is no need to feel sorry for taking my time. It was something important, was it not?” He placed his hand on his desk, leaning against it.

His eyes fell upon a folded piece of paper that was not there previously. He picked up it to read over it. It seems Phelan has left his report here. Must have done so before he had returned with Cai. He’ll have to read over it later when he gets the chance. For now, he placed the report back down on the desk and focused his attention back to the female elf.

“I can tell you’ve been through a lot, and it seems that you do not wish to have these powers that you now possess.” Hiyama began. “Maybe you regret ever learning it?” His eyes narrowed a bit as he examined her. “Whatever happened in the past is done, and all you need to do is look towards the future. Perhaps it was fate that you took upon learning that kind of magic, and perhaps it was fate that you do not have the position you had or would have had in your home.”

“Whatever connection your powers may have with that demon…” He paused for a moment. “It does not define you. It does not control you unless you let it. What you do with those powers is up to you.” He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “and if you do not have full control over it, then you can learn how to, especially now that you’re here. Even studying up in the library would prove to be helpful for you.”

“When I was chosen to serve the Guardians, they granted me a power that I struggled to control. Normally, any kind of magic would be simple for me to learn, but this power that I received proved to be rather powerful. There have been times I lost control. Took me a little time to get the hang of it. I’m sure you will gain full control of your abilities.”

My feelings: Annoyed
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Sanctuary / His Room
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei
                                                      Out of Care:

“MasamuneMaeda”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:19 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka observed Gurkiran's reaction to her playful attempt, and at first, her heart sank. She was almost certain he was going to say something along the lines of not being able to help. If that were to happen her whole plan would come to a halt. Her charade would have all been for nothing. Ichka's mind began to race thinking of all the possible outcomes that could happen. First and foremost her top priority at the moment was keeping the two together. She began racking her brain for ways to negate any possible attempt to leave. However, if a choice had to be made, Ichka had already imagined she would follow the Vita. Gurkiran had caught her attention and she was very curious about him, and the experiments she wanted to try on him, but the Vita was a rare find after all, if not short of impossible, while Gukiran's kind, on the other hand, was more abundant at the moment. Probably her chances of finding another one as naive as Gurkiran would be slim, but for what she wanted, it wouldn't matter. Her thoughts were interrupted by Gurkiran's response. Her eyebrow arched quite surprised that he had agreed to such terms and even more so that he wanted to take revenge on beings that had nothing to do with him. The blonde woman smiled at him and nodded. "Of course I'd be more than willing to help. I do need to make sure you stay safe after all" she smiled at the male before turning back to the woman.

Ichka's satisfaction was not long lived as Lumis broke the news. As distasteful as the announcement was for the young vampire, she did not show it on her face. Instead, she hugged the girl "You poor thing...it sound's like you've been through a lot" The vampire wasn't sure whether asking her why she was being followed was smart or not. . Great.... I hope it has to do with her stupid brain collection and not her origins.... but that may wishful thinking. A smile appeared on Ichka's face as Lumis made up for the disappointing news. She had offered to come with them and join them on their quest as long as the offered what seemed some backup. Things were playing perfectly into her hands. Who knew perhaps the more she learned of the two beings the more likely they could become something much bigger than just an entertainment. More than just a future blood bath. Her golden eyes shined at all the possibilities that could come from joining these two. It had been a while where she had used her manipulative skills or had any real challenges. Perhaps these beings would give her a sense of purpose no matter how short lived the notion was. It had been a while since she had even become excited. It also seemed some more senseless killing was just around the corner.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and another being
How I'm feeling: excited and impatient
OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 am
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

While he spoke, she leaned against the locked door, her right hand on the knob while her left on the door. The struggle slowly came to a stop, his words calmed her a bit when he didn't say that was being childish, or anything of that sort for the matter.....However, when he spoke so easily how she has been through a lot, she felt a sharp ping in her heart....and the voices began. What do you know. Her eyes focused on the ground, remaining silent for the time being. But he continued. I made my choice.... Again, the distorted tone in her subconscious taunted her, and yet he still persisted. Her hand flat against the wooden door, slowly began to clasp close. You wouldn't understand... Cairalei closed her eyes, trying to hush the cruel voice silently.

So many thoughts ran in her head, so many words she wanted to yell at him, tell him he wouldn't understand, and knows nothing of her past, or who she even is! So how could he just stand there, and pretend to?! She slowly moved her body closer to the door, feeling like she was being attacked, fe3eling trapped by his words. That is....When she felt his hand on her shoulder, she quickly snapped out of her dark thoughts, and pushed her back against the wall. The warmth of his hand calmed her down, even so much as to let go of the door knob. Her hands found there way to the center of her chest, and lightly held hand in hand.

She stared up at him in awe. This man who would be so easily annoyed by her, yet can be so understanding, and accepting of her, not caring of her past, but rather for her to move on, and do better, such as possibly controlling it.....But she wanted to rid of it, and maybe he was her ticket to learning how. He even went as far as mentioning a little bit about himself, which really surprised her. She would have never expected him to do that for her.....to comfort her. She felt her eyes burning, as a single tear began to form. Truly this man had her. Smiling softly, she quickly looked away to wipe the tear. "You're so cruel." She said with a smile before looking up at him.

Without realizing it, her body began to act on its own. her hands reached up to the sides of his face, his skin was so soft, for such a rough exterior personality of his, and started to lean forward. Lightly, she planted a kiss. But only after feeling this sensation, Cairalei snapped back to reality and quickly pushed herself away. "I'm Sorry!" She exclaimed with a shaking voice. Knowing now he would hate her more. "I-I don't know what came over me!" Her voice, still quivered from the shock, and fear of what he might say. She quickly placed her right hand back on the door knob, frantically trying to be ride of this scene.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 pm

--------------------《Kayleon》-----------------------------------

Kayleon headed up towards the Sanctuary. He had heard from the people in the town that the most experienced usually trained and worked up there in the different wings. He knew better. He was no where near anyone's level when it came to power, but he hoped maybe he could find someone with something close to what he had. Someone to show him what kind of potential his powers could have if he continued to work with it. Perhaps maybe even figure out a bit of his past in the process.

As he made his way he did a full 360 turn as he looked over to each wing seeming to lead into an infinite world each different to the other. He took a deep sigh as he randomly picked one and read Mystic Wing. I suppose we start here.... As he made his way he could see everyone being very busy or having their own conversations with others. He sighed. He simply had to stay put and watch them for a while. As he scanned the people he couldn't help but notice one doing something completely different. He walked up behind him and watched him draw and write with so much concentration. He tilted his head trying to make out what it was before taking a step back and watching him fall back on his back. The man seemed to be so lost in his own thoughts that he hadn't noticed Kayleon standing there.It didn't help that Kayleon was very light on his feet. He went over to the now engraved stoned and placed his hand on the stone, feeling the dip of the words along with what looked to be some sort of leaf at the bottom. "So... Who's Natty?" He looked and smiled sweetly towards the stranger. Although male the boy had perfected throwing his voice around to make it sound more feminine making it easier to stay in character.
        -------------------------------------------------------

MrSinister90

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 am
        User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran "the Windbreaker" Talem
        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gurkiran looked at Lumis with a smile, but was quite startled that Lumis would be willing to join them so willingly. Despite almost suffering in Death, she wanted to accompany the party to their destination rather than travelling her own path. Gurkiran admired that in Lumis, but he was not going to complain. His own personal attentions must be tended to, as he knows time is short. "You are more than welcome to travel with us Lumis, but mark my words, we will find who attacked you and your friend. I promise you." Gurkiran stated in a serious tone. He did not believe in letting things go, especially when beings like that selfishly attack others and within his own home territory. As the group travelled, Gurkiran kept that fact and belief in the back of his mind.

The group traveled for a few hours, stopping occasionally to catch their breath and rest, as Lumis was still suffering from her attack. Gurkiran made sure that their travel would not be so strenuous by avoiding high altitude areas, rough passes, and hazardous obstacles. Being from this area, he was quite knowledgeable in depicting which routes to take and what places to avoid. As a child, he would venture off and adventure on his own all the time, so despite the vast expanse of the wilds, he had a vague idea where to tread.

Eventually, the group arrived at the Temples of Brahman. As they approached, Gurkiran could sense something was wrong. The aura readings he was grasping were full of despair and dread. Not only that, they were few and far between. The signals were weak and sporadic, indicating that there were few individuals that still reside here. "I... Have a bad feeling about this..." Gurkiran croaked with the sound of defeat masked within his voice. He continued to walk further into the road leading into the temples, which eventually began to tower over the group, casting a shadow over them as the sun slowly began to rise in the distance. The area looked dead and devoid of life as the party gradually advanced further into the territory. Suddenly, he felt the aura of someone nearby, but the reading was faint. "Come on!" Gurkiran quickly spurted to the group, as Gurkiran abruptly transitions into a jog. He ran by several temples, until he stopped in front of a hut that met his right. Gurkiran proceeded to head inside, swiping the door open to reveal a deteriorating man eroding on the floor. His position was curled up into a ball and he was struggling to breathe. Upon closer look, Gurkiran noticed that his eyes were sickeningly dry and his skin beyond pale, with dried blood around his upper lip from where his nose was bleeding. Seeing the sight, Gurkiran began to crumble down to his knees and tears began to stream from his cheeks, with his grunts of pain slowly to follow. He crawled close to the man. "W-Was I... Too late?" He muttered. With that, Gurkiran began to feel broken inside. His people were relying on him and he let them down.

"Stop... Gurkiran... This is not your fault." The man whispered weakly. "We were... Betrayed."

"What... By who? Tell me." Gurkiran urged the man, as the feeling of sorrow began to transform into rage.

"Our chief... Please, you have to..." He fell silent, as the breath of life faded from his being. The aura was absent and he had passed.

Gurkiran was aghast. The tears continued to flow as Gurkiran clenched his fists together as hard as he could, so much so that his nails pierced the skin within his palm, and began to flow with blood, letting it drip to the floor. Gurkiran began to brew this hatred within his heart. How could someone that is suppose to look out for his own people simply betray them? No way. His mind as running wild with questions and his aura flared to the extreme. Lumis could feel the intense fury boiling from Gurkiran and was almost overwhelming. Gurkiran was speechless. He just buried his head into his hands, unable to conjure up words.

ezmii11-1
        aizula

Mood: Distraught
        My location: Wildlands
        People I'm with: Ichka, Lumis
        Aura Level: Enraged
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games