Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (7/17/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:43 pm
UP NEXT: PAUL HEYMAN PROMO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:25 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxBROCKLESNARSUPLEX CITY 〉*
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXSUPLEXCITY b***h ━━ * BEAST , INCARNATE )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THINGxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THING
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

• Paul Heyman is standing in the ring with a small smirk surveying the arena following the commercial break. The lighting in the arena is darkened as he twirls the microphone around in his hands. Paul raises the microphone in his grasp to his lips beginning to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am your host for tonight as I welcome to all of you a being overseeing Gods, among Monsters, among Big Dogs all alike. I, Paul Heyman am here to proudly present to all of you.. A conqueror.. A silent assassin.. A destroyer.. A BEAST" Paul pauses briefly. "The only man to hold the undisputed UFC Heavyweight Championship of the world. Which he won from the most celebrated heavyweight in ultimate fighting history. And the NCAA Division One Heavyweight Championship. Which he won from the University of MINNESOTA!" Heyman pauses again giving the crowd time to cheer their hometown hero in Lesnar. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the BEAST, the CONQUEROR, BRRRRRRRRROOOOOOCK LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSNNNAARRRR!"

he sound of biker metal hits the PA system instantaneously sending the crowd into a frenzy. Everyone already on their feet in unison, readying their signs. Brock Lesnar's entrance music blasts onto the scene in the packed arena, fans growing louder with each second, their reaction one of a homecoming for sure as the former UFC Champion makes his way out to the stage. Brock dawns a new tank in which you can purchase from TNW:R shop.com matched with some track pants and Nike sneakers.

User Image

Brock still stands on the stage with a serious expression as he surveys the arena. Bringing his arms up he brings them down quickly flexing showing he is here, he is back. Posing for several moments. Pyrotechnics shoots from the stage drawing all the way down the ramp. Brock Lesnar heads down the ramp. Now in front of the ring, Brock stands there, begins to jog in place. He takes his time, no urgency whatsoever, this is his yard whether anyone agreed or not. Brock jumps on the apron after awhile with some small theatrics to make his entrance look even more better standing there holding the ropes at first before entering. More pyro shooting out of the turnbuckle's top. Inside of the ring he paces around his expression never changing. With Brock and Heyman side by side, the crowd cheers. Paul is about to speak again when Brock gestures that he wants the microphone speaking for the first time in a long time. "I'm going to keep this short and sweet. None of the pussies on this roster can beat me. So at Money in the Bank, I'm your new number one contender, Seth Rollins." Brock says as the crowd cheers and Heyman is smiling whilst in shock.

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

"King Of Kings" would storm out of the P.A. System as Triple H would be making his return to TNW:R as well, with the crowd going electric and just bat-out crazy.
Triple H appeared in his suit all dressed up as he would be running things temporarily on both RAW and iMPACT, but the fans didn't know that quite yet.
They only knew of the matches taking place and etc. Triple H appeared out on the stage, looking all around at the sold-out audience that tuned in to see RAW leading up to what happened last week and wanted to see more. Triple H would then look ahead of him as in the ring would be Paul Heyman and The Beast,
Brock Lesnar. Triple H would then be walking down to the ring as fans to the left and right of him would be motioning with bows, symbolizing his greatness in all his years done in the company. Microphone in hand and all, he wouldn't hesitate to make his way to the ring, not taking his eye off of Brock Lesnar, a very, very,
dangerous man. Triple H would make his way up the steps and into the ring through the second rope, standing across from the Beast, face to face.

He would then put the microphone towards his owns lips, beginning to speak.
"Nobody on this roster can beat you Brock? because the last time I checked.. at Day of Uprising.. it was youuhhh.. and Iuhhh, in the Elimination Chamber.. and I pinned you one.. two.. three.. and all it took was one pedigree to get the job done, Brock. So news flash to you, and news flash to you as well PAUL, because a KING reigns over a BEAST."

The crowd would begin to cheer, as Triple H would stare into the eyes of Brock Lesnar.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:31 pm
Brock laughs as Triple H comes out. Very unexpected. He knew someone would come out that wasn't Seth Rollins. That's how things worked around here. Hunter proceeded into the ring and Brock just smirked listening to everything he had to say. All predictable. It didn't stop Brock from getting irritated though when his loss was brought up. In fact, it made him get closer up into Triple H's face before Paul interjects by stepping in between them and slowly trying to guide Brock back.

Heyman with the microphone now begins to speak to the "King" who dares to involve him in his beef with Brock. He was after all just an advocate for a very, very, dangerous man. "Oh? Does he? Tell me more oh wise King of Kings. You see because when I look at you, Triple H, I don't see a king. No, I see a businessman who's long past his days of wrestling. I see a company's puppet who THINKS that he pulls the strings around here--but allow me to introduce to you reality and INFORM you face to face--you don't. It seems that's the problem with this company anyway. Too many egos in one small pond. All the same characters copied and pasted like a plagiarized paper. And you, Triple H, are the birther of plagiarism in this industry. You saunter out here with one of your what, five entrance songs? What today feel like being the King of Kings? And tomorrow maybe you'll wake up and go; I want to be the Game today. Or maybe, the Cerebral Assassin. If you can see where I'm going with this then you'll know that you are the beginning and end of this company. The first copy to a line of a paste after paste. Every man comes out here and they try their best Triple H impression. They even try to put a "unique" spin on it, befitting of them. They will come out here just like you talk big and bad. Banter with the commentators or any official. But do you know who's the ONLY man who isn't a second rate Triple H? He's right beside me and he is BROCK. LESNAR. And yes, there is no denying you pulled a fast one on my client at Day of Uprising during a multi-man match. But have you ever stepped into the lair of a beast at morn when there are no other creatures to help 'weaken' him? Because I guarantee if you do--there will be entirely different results, sire."  

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm
Triple H backed up a little bit, leaning his head up looking at Brock,
despite Paul Heyman would begin to speak. After a few moments of hearing what Paul Heyman had to say, Triple H would retaliate with some words of his own, putting the microphone back up to his mouth.

"Don't let the suit fool you, Paul. My days are faaaar from over." the crowd would begin to cheer as it seemed like Triple H had a few more matches up his sleeve despite being in office, so the fans may actually get to see Triple H wrestle once more. He would begin to speak again once the audience died down a bit. "In my time here in this company, I haven't wrestled that many matches. But when I did, I've always kicked some a**. I've kicked John Cena's a**. I've kicked Roman Reigns's a**. And if given the opportunity.. I could-- no, actually, I would.. kick Brock Lesnar's a**. Because let me remind you who I am, although I'm pretty sure you get the memo already.
I am the KING of KINGS. The GAME. The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN. There's one thing I agree with you though, Paul. There are a few egos that run rapid in here, but in this company, things are always played fairly, and I'm sorry to say, but Brock Lesnar hasn't done much after LOSING to AJ Styles to deserve a TNW:R Championship match."
Triple H would put the mic to his sides and smile, looking to the face of Paul Heyman.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:53 pm
Brock frowns and bites his lip after that burn from Triple H. The crowd instigating it with a collective 'oooooh'. He'd step forward again this time about to shove Heyman out of the way but he'd already moved. Now in the face of Triple H, the Beast himself stood no microphone in hand. "How about you say that s**t to my face. I'll kick your a** right now, stupid b***h." Brock threatens his skull pressed against Triple H's.  

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

The Wyatt Family

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:40 pm
The lights would cut off after Brock threatened thr game. And the titantron would display a lantern that would illuminate the arena. Bray Wyatt would appear.

"Paul, Triple H, and Brock. Do not mind me, but God himself was insulted earlier. Something about a Beast overseeing him?"

Bray began to laugh.

"What is a Beast to a King. But more importantly, what is a King to a God? Regardless of everyone's perspective, I Bray Wyatt, the Eater of Worlds allows anything and everything to happen but if he is spited by one of his creations."

Pausing for a moment.

"He shall be dealt with God's hand. And when I do that, I will take the title from Rollin's in order to preserve God's name and place those who speak of blasphemy about God below him as they should be."

Bray Wyatt would then take a seat in his chair and blow out the lantern as he had finished his message.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:12 pm
Triple H was pretty surprised at the fact that Bray Wyatt had shown up,
and would stop colliding with Lesnar momentarily to hear what the eater of worlds had to say. After a few moments, Triple H would then take the time to address Bray's words. "You speak high and mighty for yourself,
Bray. But make no mistake about it, even the mightiest of Gods have fallen, and by the sword, I'll be quick to draw blood and take such a high standard of a being down. But since you're out here, do I need to remind you that your match is next? You want a shot against Seth Rollins for the TNW:R Championship? let's see your in-ring performance against The American Nightmare, Cody Rhodes."

Triple H would then turn his attention over to Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. "We'll discuss the future of the TNW:R Championship #1 Contendership next week." Triple H would say, dropping the mic as his theme music plays, exiting the ring, eyeing Lesnar and Heyman as he walked out the ring, and up the ramp eyeing Bray who was sitting in his chair, as the match up next was Bray Wyatt vs. Cody Rhodes.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm
Lesnar backs away from Triple H listening to all that transpired. The appearance of Bray to discussing the future of the TNW:R's next opponent next wee. Afterwards leaving to the backstage area with Heyman.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 pm

User Image
THE WYATT FAMILY

"I am the answer to your prayers. maaan."
"Follow the buzzards"

User ImageUser Image

While the fans were enjoying the program, there seemed to be difficulties as there would be a static noise. But a pop up of a goat mask in the screen which would blurt out. "RAAAH" the screen would cut off to somewhere in the backstage.

There would be a dark background, but just barely there would be an image of the man they have been expecting. Bray Wyatt, who had a candle stick in his hand. He would slowly bring that candlestick, which was lit. Towards the lantern in his hands, as the wick of the candle inside the lantern was lit. The place would illuminate just a bit more, as a goat mask could be seen behind him. Bray would place down that candlestick than look into the camera. Only saying two words. "We're here" Following the words Bray would blow out the lantern and the camera would cut off. As 'Live in Fear' would hit the PA system.

After a few seconds, crowd unknowing of what to expect, Bray Wyatt would come of the curtains and expose himself. With that lantern still lit. Now two figures could easily be seen behind him. The one with the goat mask, and singlet kind of Halloween look was Eric Rowan. While the other man, with the long black hair. Who also wore a flannel was Luke Harper. Than straight dab in the middle, was the head honcho of those two. The speaker of words, the Eater of Worlds. Bray Wyatt.

The trio would continue down the ramp, as they progressed near the end of the ramp. Bray Wyatt would sit in his chair as the other two would split sides. Eric going on the left side of the ring and Luke Harper going on the right side of the ring. While Bray sit in that rocking chair. He would rock back and forth while the crowd would be cheering or booing. Despite Bray being the bringer of doom. They seemed to like the man who stood out the most in WWE.

Bray would look around the arena while in this chair. If he were to compete, he would have slowly walked out of his chair and headed to the ring. In a drunken fashion. Showing he doesn't take any competitor serious. Not when he has the in-ring skills to take down any man he stumbles upon. Or, he can always send Eric and Luke if he really wanted. He would roll inside the ring after hesitating for such a long time. Looking at both his partners in crime. As he than went to his corner, waiting for his 'opponent' to make it to the ring

User Image  

The Wyatt Family

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm
THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

CODY RHODES

Weighing at: 220 lbs

A guitar instrumental hits the speakers around the arena as Cody's titantron hits the big screen as mixed reactions goes around the crowd whether you love him or hate him Cody would always get a reaction. Cody makes his way out the curtain as he takes a few steps on stage with his leather jacket and his signature T-shirt tied around his ways from his backside showcasing his "American Nightmare" logo.
User Image

Cody turns around with a grin on his face as he inhales a deep sniff before snapping on a serious facial expression proceeding to walk down the ramp. Taking a stroll as his incredible theme music plays Cody stops as he glances at the whole arena watching fans scream and also watching a few people give him a thumbs down. However Cody could care less he's not here to be liked no matter what's his characters status his job is to compete and thats exactly what he's here to do.
User Image

Cody reaches his destination down the ramp as he walks pass the barricade having a few supports touch his shoulder as Cody hopes a around a few times before sprinting up the steel steps onto the apron as he also runs across it before stopping and kneeling while turning his head towards the crowd. Cody raises his arms up and down getting the crowd pumped as he grips onto the top rope and leaps over it entering the ring.
User Image

Cody would then walk around the ring continuing the remainder of his theme music as he removes his jacket dropping it over the ropes onto the outside as Cody awaits for his match to start.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Bray would sit in the corner staring at Cody Rhodes who was in the opposite corner of him.  

The Wyatt Family

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:45 pm
Cody would have a standing ovation for his TNW:R debut/return to wrestling. Cody looks around soaking it all in as the bell rings. Cody shakes away the butterflies as he walks out his corner returning eye contact with Bray.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 pm
Bray would begin to exit his corner, stopping in the center of the ring. Whilst looking at the American Nightmare, the Eater of World's would point to the outside and begin to command Cody to leave his Kingdom or suffer eternal damnation.  

The Wyatt Family

Ambrose Asylum

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm
Cody would look at the crowd pointing at Bray with an grin of confidence on his face thinking what an delusional idiot he is. Cody would prepare himself basically tell Bray he isn't going anywhere.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff