Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:05 pm
"Then we should head out now" I should ahve just told them I already know a way of reviving a body without the use of the stone. Senya thought to herself {this lil tidbit will come towards when we revive als body...near the end/middle ish....itll be emotional}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:41 pm
Lenn smiled. "Yes!" She ran home. Ed walked with Senya and Alphonse.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:42 pm
Senya smiled "I am sorry to have kept some important information on the stone from you...I didnt think it could be helped back then"

Ed grinned "Hey, its not like we're mad at you, we wish you could have said something sooner."

l beamed down at Sen, prideful of who he had near him at the point in time  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:30 pm
Lenn ran into Aiona when she walked away from the group. Aiona chuckled. "Ready yet?" Lenn shook her head. "No, I will not join you." Aiona blinked. "Why not?" Lenn growled. "Because I am not like you."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:17 pm
Ed, Al and Senya, who already had a bag with her with her stuff, waited for Lenne to return at the train station  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Lenn had ran away from Aiona, but Aiona kept following her. "Leave me alone!" Lenn ran faster, but Aiona followed. She reached the train station. "Help me! Aiona won't leave me alone!"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Al and Ed were quicker to react than senya was, they reached Lenn and they stopped Aiona, by creating a wall from alchemy "Come on! Hurry Lenn" senya shouted, grabbing her hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:16 am
Aiona growled and used her red stone to make a hole in the wall.
Lenn was with Senya. She felt like she was leaving her home... Running away from her fears, and Aiona was her greatest fear.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:41 am
Senya ran with Lenn in hand and borded the train, which was leaving "Guys just come!" the girl both shouted "We'll be waiting for you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Lenn leaned out the door. "Edward! Alphonse!" The Elrics were running to the train, making sure not to miss it.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:19 pm
Senya threw a rope, attaching it to the train itself "Grab hold!" she drew a circle on it and transmuted it longer  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:59 pm
Ed and Al grabbed the rope. They quickly climbed onto the train. Lenn hugged Ed. "Edward! Thank god you're safe!"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:37 pm
Senya was half bent down. her hands were on her knees and she was panting heavily. "Thank god is right! I mean, Who else has our tickets?" She looked up at Al, smiling. "Glad you made, the both of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Lenn hugged both Edward and Alphonse. "Yeah!" She smiled brightly.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:20 pm
"Lets go inside and grab seats" Senya led the three inside the train cart.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff