Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firedemon11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:16 am
Name: Jak
Race: ½ demon, 1/4 fire elemental, 1/4 human
Personality: shy, corious, gets easily angry,
Powers: fire magic,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:38 pm
((????))  

Dysukes_Midnight

0becki0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:47 am
Name=Angel
Age=13
race=1/2 demon and 1/2 angel
personality=shy, annoying and raised good
powers=Lightening, fire, orb and healing
info=daughter of the devil and angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:08 pm
Well Ilike skittles. How about you?
3nodding  

Liquid_Ice_Fire

Love Mini Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Name: Colleen
Race: angel
Personality: Out going, caring, Brave, Protectove, Playful, mysterious
Powers fly, Heal with in a hour. Heals others, Give people a head ack if they try to read her mind, Can sence dangor, hear people from 10 miles away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 am
Oh god can he see me? Come on turn into a bug or something. She makes a small poofing noise. A cat? Well it'll have to do for now.
Small jumps out of the tree and lands by her belongings.

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

Iedus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:49 pm
Name=Tai
Age=17
race=1/2 Lycan 1/2 Human
personality=short patience, ill tempered, focused on the task at hand
powers=great aim with my twin colt rifles and when I get mad I use rage as my advantage with my Lycan abilities
info=5''7, tan complexion, brown eyes, blood type O
backround=At the age of seven my family had moved to europe where the vampire lord Fire Viper had run underground operations to make the presidant believe that all vampires had supressed their thirst, but my father had tried to stop Fire Viper and ruin his plans, unfortunatley at the time my father was stubborn so he went alone, but I followed him to Fire Vipers mansion (base of operations). My father was ambushed at the front door, Fire Viper watched my father be brutally beaten until he was unconcious and then Fire Viper sent him on fire. Eventually he smelt my scent because I was only human and the smell of my sweat was just as strong as the smell of my blood to vampires. I ran home before him and his minions spotted me, but when I arrived at my home it was burned to the ground. Over the past ten years I have been hunting Fire Viper. I have terminated thirteen factories containing human blood carriers, and I have killed seven hundred and twenty two vampires. It was only recent that I have become half Lycan, I was on a mission in iceland but when I got there I had been attacked by a werewolfe clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:45 pm
Name: Alina
Race: human
Appearance: About 5'5" with long legs and large eyes the color of a light milky chocolate. Has a delicate, thin frame with black, waist length hair.
Personality: Xweet with a fiery temper.
Powers: Has the unusual ability of being able to manipulate both fire and water.  

Xweet Babii

cold_demon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:42 pm
Name: Kaikaido motagari

Race: demonic angel

Personality: usually mysterious, and observant, due to his past, it has disturbed who he is, and sometimes suddenly causes himself to break down.

Powers: capable of crating matter, and forming it into a solid object, powers of manipulating light, and darkness to my whim, many different spells of power enhancements, and blessings, and a revive ability, but incapable of reviving himself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:22 pm
Maiku placed her weapons inside her shoes and ran with her shoes as fast as her cat paws could travel away from the waterfall and back into the forest.  

Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami

I R DA PIE TRULLLLLL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Name: Yikaa
Race: Half neko flying
Personality: shy, cute , fun
Powers: fire, wter, aior, earth flying invisibilioty, fastforward and pause time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:25 am
Name: keele
Race: human
Personality: hungry for facts and thrives on knowing then unknown he can soumtimes be blinded by his over-reliance on science
Powers:craymel mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TRI-- EDGE

Deadly_C R O T C H

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:29 am
Rekko walks into the forum and says "Bump" am I allowed to bump?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Name: Jexus
Race: 1/2 demon 1/2 human
Personality:Quiet,shy, slightly non social.
Powers: Has the power over darkness. Able to create weapons out of darkness.(Ex.swords,dagger,knives,axes.) Is able to create pathways of darkness and travel through them. a.k.a. teleporting. Has extremely crazy fighting skills  

Jexus XI

Achaemenes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:42 pm
Hey can I join

name: Wyrven
Race:Half dragon (Great wyrm)
personality:mystireisous
powers: omni breath weapon, bace element mastery, master sordsman,can mind read,other secrets.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games