Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:41 pm
I look after Rie and then to G. "I know your hiding it." I walk over and take his hand. "Don't, you hiding it is worse than seeing it. I'll help you stay awake." I take a napkin and dab his forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Rei looks back as the girl dabs the boy's head with a napkin. 'So that's true love? People caring over one another?' Rei walked out the room and walked out in the hallway and walked down the hall. 'I wonder if I'll ever feel that way for someone.'  

SkullzOfHeartz

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:52 pm
G smiled as she dabbed his forehead with the napkin, he kept it under wraps for a few more seconds and let some of the pain show, but not all of it, the pain was keeping him awake for the moment but he could feel himself becoming hotter and starting to sweat more, 'Probably why she wiped my head' he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:23 pm
I dab his forehead again then go get it wet so it's cool. I sit down next to him and put it on his foerhead. Why did she haveta fire that fireball? This coulda been avoided.  

~Ice Tarna~

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:30 pm
((Btw, my b-day was yesterday.))

Rei walked around the school until she found the cafeteria. She got some hot cocoa and some chips and sat down at a table that was next to a huge window that showed the sun in the horizon. 'Almost sunset. And I still haven't found a room.' Rei finished her chips and continued drinking her cocoa while she watched the sunset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:07 pm
G kept fighting the most of the pain off and was starting to slip away into a sleep, he looked over to Jeana and smiled, looking over to the window he could just about see the sunset

((Happy bday then, sorry bout it being late didn't know))  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:50 pm
((yeah same here...happy b-day))

I watch him and then look out the window, all I can see is shadows at the moment, I had caught a glimpse earlier anyway. "Nice sunset huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:18 am
"Yeah it was" G said still looking out the winodw, he turned his head towards Jeana and smiled, he blinked and the wet napkin fell onto his nose blocking his eyes  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:17 am
((I was gone most of the day so you were the first people to know.))

Rei finished drinking her cocoa and stood up out of the chair. She was walking out of the cafeteria into the hallway. 'I still don't have a room. I probably have to share a room, they just wanted me to find out for myself.' Rei walked back to the main lobby and saw the room's list. She narrowed it down between the Blue room, the Red room, or the Darkness room. 'Most of my powers consist of darkness but I always fire attacks. Hm. I already have full control over my air powers. I'll choose the Darkness Room.' Rei went to the dorms' rooms and found the Darkness Room. There were only two beds, one of them already had some stuff on it. 'Guess I'm sharing after all. Rei laid down on the bed across the room and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:48 am
I look at him and laugh as I see the napkin had fallen, I move it back up and smile at him.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:05 am
G smiled back, he could feel little bits of the pain leaving him but the most of it was still there, he'd forgotten about the pain for the moment, G turned back to the window, the sun was almost behind the mountains now  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:50 am
Name: Hakari
Appearence: User Image
Element: Fire and Ice  

Sakumara_Wolf

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:51 pm
"Feeling any better?" I ask to make sure he's awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:58 pm
"Y-yeah" G said, he was strugglign to stay awake now, he felt himself slip away but tried his best to keep awake, what would happen if he DID fall asleep he wondered  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:57 pm
to be random I poke his nose. "Stay awake silly." I smile at my randomness.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games