Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I was at school the other day, and someone said Biohazard. I turn to them and ask, "What?" I thought they were referring to me.

Not a lot of people say exodia though...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:53 pm
u know uve played to much resident evil when u see starbucks and you pull out a rocket launcher and u say "you want stars.ill give u stars!"and u shoot it at it.OR

u know uve played to much resident evil when u see starbucks and u pul out a rocket launcher and u say "staaaaaaaaaars" and shoot it at it  

blue77

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:11 pm
You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you change your name to Jill Valentine.

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you go around town and say "I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S.!"(What Jill says in Marvel vs Capcom2)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:29 pm
Right... Because Jill never actually said "I'm a member of STARS" in the RE games... Especially not in RE3 after Nicholai says, "How did a girl like you manage to survive?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:15 pm
when you are at the game store and you look at the back of the resident evil game cases even though you own them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:34 pm
KonPhusionStar
when you are at the game store and you look at the back of the resident evil game cases even though you own them
Guilty.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kirakira93

Durem Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Kishiru324
You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you change your name to Jill Valentine.

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you go around town and say "I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S.!"(What Jill says in Marvel vs Capcom2)

whats that for?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:43 pm
Inuyasha1st
Kishiru324

whats that for?
Dreamcast ONLY. It's such a piss off... Why couldn't they port it or something.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:20 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME
I was at school the other day, and someone said Biohazard. I turn to them and ask, "What?" I thought they were referring to me.

Not a lot of people say exodia though...

You know you are a Yu-Gi-Oh fanboy when...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:29 am
You know you've played too much RE when this convo happens... (BTW, my name is Brad.)

Person: Hey, Brad--

Me: Vickers?

Person: What?

Me: Brad Vickers? Chickenheart?

Person: ....

Me: Aw, screw you too.

Person: Give me a damned pencil.  

Tyr525

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Inuyasha1st
Kishiru324

whats that for?
Dreamcast ONLY. It's such a piss off... Why couldn't they port it or something.
ya the only problem is i have the game but no dreamcast

but someone i know does

it was either marvel vs capcom 2 or house of the dead 2 that had an xbox release in another game  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:16 pm
KonPhusionStar

but someone i know does

it was either marvel vs capcom 2 or house of the dead 2 that had an xbox release in another game
But if you have the game.... Couldn't you potentially get an emulator?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Aisha Kiske

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:34 am
You know you play RE too much when you're playing paintball and you hear a groan then immediatly shoot in that direction yelling out,"OMG A ZOMBIE!!!!"

You know you play RE too much when you walk around in you're dad's labcoat saying you created the G-virus. xD <-----Guilty of doing it ><  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar

but someone i know does

thats a good idea

i forgot that dreamcast games can go on or come from the computer

thanks biohazard  

taylortenacity

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:29 am
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar

but someone i know does

thats a good idea

i forgot that dreamcast games can go on or come from the computer

thanks biohazard

yeah, emulators are really helpful. i have one for the N64 and Dreamcast, and I love them both.

BTW, it was Marvel vs. Capcom 2 that got released on the Xbox. House of the Dead 3 was released onto the Xbox later on.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games