Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 am
Kum smiled as best he could, the feline features of his face making it difficult. "I thank you and I would be more than willing to accompany you." he replied to the cat-like creature. "I agree, you don't quite smell the same as any creature I've ever encountered before." he admitted as he sat back on his haunches. He'd explain what he was only after being asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:19 pm
Seri nodded and then looked in the direction of her partner. She knew that Shiane was there now, so she didn't feel too bad in leaving the half elf. "I'll return later Alsti, she sent telepathically. Then she turned her eyes back to the little creature with her and said, "If you would follow me please. I'm going to be taking you to Kanareshii Mansion. Lady Caly just recently stocked the kitchen with much food and the rooms are ready to be slept in." she rose to her feet and then started walking off in the direction she needed to go in.

((To the Mansion))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Kum nodded and followed along behind the female feline. "Karaneshii? That would be a surname, correct?" the Moomba questioned as he followed, wondering what this 'mansion' might be like.

{{To the Mansion}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:24 pm
The Karaneshii and Jarian may have their agreement, but does it involve the police force of this city in any way?  

Bushido in Glasses

Krazylicious

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 pm
Talus yawned once, quickly turned and began to walk away. He cut off all arcane drain from his body, and cloaked it. Walking away he melted into the shadows of the docks.

(Talus leaves the docks)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 pm
Thatgave Alsti some pause in her thoughts. Why couldn't he just leave well enough alone?

"Seriously," came Shiane's mind voice into the half elf's thought. Alsti looked over at the human and was glad that she had the telepath with her.

"Sir, the business that I and my partner are involved in does not require the assistance of the police at this point in time." Alsti started. Shiane was also streaming some thoughts and words for the halfelf to use so that perhaps they wuold leave the women be. "We did not want to tax the police force with something that we could take care of on our own. Why waste resources when a solution was already found?"

((Please remember to use the " " I almost got confused there))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Taking this conversation to his advantage, Renka was listening to learn more of this part of Byako, quite thankful it wasn't as bad as the library, but to him business dealings and official things always got him confused. Still he wanted to have at least half a clue about what's going on so he wasn't a total fool.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Shiane glanced back at the one she had found and noticed him listening. It didn't matter since she was sure this conversation was almost over...the other person had left. She wondered why, but it wasn't like she could ask now. So all that was left was the person Alsti was still talking to....and maybe it would be done and over with soon. She really wanted to get to see Caly and Seri.

She turned towards the young man and said softly, "I think they're almost done."

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
Renka looked at Shiane when she spoke, "Alright." he responded and smiled softly, glancing around. As usual he lost interest in trying to listen and was just surveying the area.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Alsti, still weary of the situation, waved a hand and some thoughts at the barrier she and Seri had errected. It flow away easily enough and soon was gone. the vampire they had thought to pursue probably hadn't been trapped in time anyways. And now she just wanted to be away from this place. Looking at the human again she said, "I bid you adieu, if you need of my assistance or further persecution, you will eventually find me at the Kanareshii Mansion."

Shiane blinked a little and then smirked at the halfelf when she turned around, but she cuold tell that Alsti had had enough tension to deal with for one day adn wanted to be gone and think of other things. "So...I guess it's time to finally make it to our desitnation," she said with a grin. "I'm sure Caly is going to enjoy the two of us showing up aftrer Seri..."

"And I bet Seri is already causing mischief..." Alsti sighed a little at that one, but there was a telltale smirk on her face when she thought of her partner. If it wasn't Shiane causing trouble, it was Serenity.

Shiane laughed adn then looked at her new companion, "Would you like to accompany us still?" she asked him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 am
User Image
Renka answered with a half smile, "If you don't mind...I wouldn't want to make any problems for you or your friends." He wondered about the one they said would be causing mischief and didn't want to add an unknown guest to get in the way of anything.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm
Alsti smiled, "On the contrary, it would be no trouble at all. We ourselves have just arrived in Byako, so what's one more to show up in the Kanareshii lands?" she was more than a bit relieved that they were leaving, and hopefully the officer didn't follow them.

Shiane grinned, "Oh, I'm betting money that Seri is already up to no good. Don't you remember Caly saying that she had a demon in her clan? I'm sure Seri is already pursuring that aspect." her eyes danced merrily as she and the halfelf started making their way out of the docks, headed in the direction they knew where the half demon was.

((Exit Alsti and Shiane to Kanareshii Mansion))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
"If you say so." He said then followed the girls, wondering about the people they were talking about.. slightly relieved they didn't seem to mind non-humans.

((Exit to Kanareshii Mansion))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am
((is there any way someone could pm me a quick summary of what's going on in this thread? I'm going to move my character over here and I'd like to know what's happening. I'm kinda new to the multi-thread thing, sorry))  

mathwl1020

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm
((Ack..lol we just moved all our characters to other threads...lol Hm...lemme go see if I have anyone free that I could have come here))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff