Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:59 am
Kojay jumps after her in stealth  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:51 am
Jaden sits with the cook careing for her needs.  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:09 pm
Inwe stifled a laugh. "The poor dear," she laugh to herself. "Let me take care of her Jaden. I have some spare clothes she could borrow." She walked up to her room and grabbed them. "They might be a bit long for her," she said walking back to Jaden.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:44 pm
Kaden watched Raylana go, but felt he had no right to follow her. Instead he thought he might look into the situation. "She doesn't remeber then. She is not a natural dragon I see..." He said, musing to himself. He looked her over when she was clothed, lowering his eyes to the ground when she wasn't. "She looks alright doesnt she? If there was anything wrong with her before the increadible healing powers of her dragon blood has pobably taken care of it. Who is responsible for her?"  

Lyria883

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:41 pm
Ms.Curunir
Inwe stifled a laugh. "The poor dear," she laugh to herself. "Let me take care of her Jaden. I have some spare clothes she could borrow." She walked up to her room and grabbed them. "They might be a bit long for her," she said walking back to Jaden.

"thank you thogh I think your shirt covers me like a dress its down to my knees and I think the sleves hide my hands"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:48 pm
kojay follows her on the cieling planing his next move  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:30 pm
raylana stopped "leave me be" she told him "i know you are there"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:37 am
kojay dropped from the celing in front of her and put his hand on her shoulder "Raylana..... whats wrong?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 am
she turned abruptly and pushed his hand away. "you all think of my saftey and just about nothing else. im sick of it! you treat me like a china doll! im a living and breathing human and i want to be treated like one. that means no spying on me and no worrying about my saftey. i can take care of myself, believe it or not"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:00 am
"I know, I know.... I'm sorry.... it's just..... I... we... Care so much for you and never want any thing bad to happen to you.." he walked away "If you don't want me here i'm leaveing... ever need me.. just say my name..." he jump out of sight  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:56 am
she sighed and burried her face in her hands "kojay" she said quietly "im sorry, dont leave.... just dont treat me like a little girl any more" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:52 am
DragonSong
she sighed and burried her face in her hands "kojay" she said quietly "im sorry, dont leave.... just dont treat me like a little girl any more" she whispered

"im sory I been over protecttive of you to Miss, plese forgive an old man for worying like a fool"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:45 pm
Lyria883
Kaden watched Raylana go, but felt he had no right to follow her. Instead he thought he might look into the situation. "She doesn't remeber then. She is not a natural dragon I see..." He said, musing to himself. He looked her over when she was clothed, lowering his eyes to the ground when she wasn't. "She looks alright doesnt she? If there was anything wrong with her before the increadible healing powers of her dragon blood has pobably taken care of it. Who is responsible for her?"

"I am really," Inwe said and pionted to the cooks neck. "See that pendant. It is connected to mine, so if she ever gets out of control, I'll be able to control her, I hope." She gave a little laugh at the cooks appearance. "I can make it fit," she said taking out her wand.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:59 pm
kaykeyser
DragonSong

"im sory I been over protecttive of you to Miss, plese forgive an old man for worying like a fool"
"it's alright.... i think i'll turn in for the night" she sighed.  

DragonSong

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:28 pm
Ms.Curunir
Lyria883

"I am really," Inwe said and pionted to the cooks neck. "See that pendant. It is connected to mine, so if she ever gets out of control, I'll be able to control her, I hope." She gave a little laugh at the cooks appearance. "I can make it fit," she said taking out her wand.

Thank you I'll besore to put some thing extra nice in your diner if Im human when its time to cook it"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games