Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
YGO couples Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm
@ Ghost: I'm glad you think it seems interesting! <3 I'll work on it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image

@Apo~ Good luck with it<3 I SUCK at writing but I LOVE reading the works of others<3

Now would be a very good time to read it, it's storming like crazy here!! I love reading murder fics when it's storming!
User Image  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm
I'm writing it as I speak/type! 8U I think I'll have the first chapter up soon D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Don't feel rushed~ I'm just super excited about reading your story! Fics with Ryuuzaki are usually about him being dumb I <3 Ryuuzaki~ He's my favorite minor character!

User Image  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 pm
I love him too! <3 Roba's my favourite character (Minor and overall), but Ryuuzaki is a very close second! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image

I almost bought the manga with Roba in it today, but got LOZ Four Swords instead (I <3 Purple & Dark Links) to go with my other LOZ manga and a Cardcaptors book for my sister(the crazy dark one likes something super girly, go figure...). I must say, the college bookstore manga section SUCKS... not much to pick from
When I sit down and really think about it, Ryuuzaki is my second fave. I like Mokuba and Noa but they'd get eaten by one of Ryuuzaki's dinos...<3

User Image  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 pm
I have no selection of manga, or GOOD books in general, in my town. The novel sectioon consists of rows and rows of the Twilight Series, and the Manga is all D.Gray Man and Naruto. I love D.Gray Man, but I have all the volumes already. :T

Lol poor Mokie and Noa xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm
@Apo: Ah, I see. Please give us a link once you do post it then! X3

@Ghost: Ohhh, I see. That makes much more sense. XD;; I'm really bad at reading between the lines on these types of things... yet I somehow am pretty decent at figuring out murder mysteries before the conclusion. Don't get it...
I wish it was storming here, but it almost never does. XD;;
It's sad that there aren't many good stories out there for minor characters, besides portraying them as stupid. I think my favorite minor character would be... mmm, do Shizuka or Rishid count as minor? XD;; I'm not sure. If not, then I would say Raphael, probably... or maybe Karim?
Waaaah, I love Vio! <3 He was so sexy in the Four Swords manga! Even though in the actual Four Swords games, I would always play as Green... XD;; Probably because my favorite color is green, and my three friends who would play with me have the favorite colors red, blue, and purple, respectively. It worked out well. XD

@Apo: That sucks, having no selection of books. D: We have tons in my area, though I have a tendency not to buy much manga, since I read it online... ^^;; I do own all of the YUU*GI*OU manga though, and am starting to work on collecting the Genex manga (only have the first two as of now; not sure if they've come out with more yet). I also have the two volumes of Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages, Mujura no Kamen (Japanese version of Majora's Mask), a random Pokemon, a few Sailor Moon, and the first volume of Princess Tutu. I think that's all. o.o  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 pm
@ Kitsune: As I speak, I'm actually uploading the first chapter <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:46 pm
OMGYAY!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm
I need a title, though D: Help?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 pm
DINO MURDERS. Make a good movie, eh? =B  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Lol wtf xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm
K, I have the story 8D *Double posting, but you guys want this 'ding*

Regrets  

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

@Kirsune~ It storms here all the time... Indiana weather is really random... it was bright and beautiful and FREEZING this morning and then about 15 minutes later it was dark and gloomy and even more chilly... my scarf doesn't do much to keep me warm... my sister ran off with my jacket the last time she visited me...
As for the Links, there was this flash I saw once were it portrayed the Links with different personalities.... Vio was gay and he made me lol so much so after that he became my favorite of the color Links~<3
And as for manga.. I own all the LOZ manga that was released here in the states so far, the complete Megaman/Rockman.EXE manga<3 a couple Yuu*Gi*Oh, the first D.N.Angel, some Rurouni Kenshin(working on getting the whole series), some Naruto, the first Higurashi(they're taking to long to release the series D=),some FMA and some profile books. All my manga is at my mom's though so I feel manga deprived... it's like a drug to me....

I'd consider Rashid a minor but not Shizuka, she is in a good number of episodes.

@Apo~ Yay!!! I get to read it now<3 I'm so excited and I just can't hind it♪♫

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas