Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
[got'cha. Nice new siggy, by the way xD]

Koichi knocked gently on Kana's door, Kaze and the newly refreshed Kazan behind him. Kazan, though, was being given a piggy back ride by Kaze as an appology, and because she was still slightly tired; it was strange because whenever Kaze healed someone, they always lost more energy than he would. "Kitty, you awake yet?" he called through the door, not wanting to open it just in case. "Time for training... i assumed you'd want a little more rest so i didn't bother you. Kaze says he understands, too..." he trailed off, finding that he was babbing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:42 am
[Why, thank ya. =B]

Kana blinked her eyes open, frowning as she tried to get up but found she couldn't. She growled softly in her throat as she fought the sheets she'd tangled herself in during the night, finally slipping out and landing with a thump on the floor. She rubbed at her head as she rolled over again and finally got to her feet. She trudged over to the door and opened it, rubbing sleepily at her eyes. "I'm here..." she said softly, eyes traveling to Kazan and then dropping guiltily to the floor. She nervously pulled the hair tye from her hair and then put it back quickly in another ponytail. She was still wearing the t-shirt and shorts she went to sleep in, but those were good training clothes, right? She yawned, covering her face with her hands.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:49 am
"Well then, if you're ready, then," Koichi said, smiling down at her as he put a hand on her head, hoping it'd wake her up. "Stay like that and you'll get somethin chopped off during training," he teased, wondering if that'd do the trick to wake her fully up. Kazan just blinked a few times at Kana before smiling. "Goooooood Morning, Kana!" she said cheerfully, lifting a hand from around Kaze's neck before putting it back. "D'you have a good nights sleep?" she asked simply, her smile wide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:54 am
Kana blinked, feeling Koichi's hand on her head again. But her eyes widened suddenly at his comment, and her tail instantly wound around her waist, as if trying to protect itself even though nothing was happening just yet. She glanced at Kazan and stared for a moment before slowly nodding her head. "Yes!" she said, returning the smile. "Are you... feeling better?" Her ears drooped slightly at this, but she tried to hide it by continuing her smile. She set a hand against her stomach since it was hurting slightly, but she knew it was simply from nerves.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Kazan smiled down at her. "I'm fine, don't worry," she said sweetly. After a moment, she reached somewhere into the little shoulder bag she had around her neck-it looked more like a purse- and pulled out a small tube of plastic before she held it out to Kana. "Would you like one? Their sucky candie!" she laughed, still holding it out to Kana. Kaze, though, just turned his head to look at her; it was a good thing he didn't crash his face into hers, but all the same. After a moment he turned to look back at Koichi and Kana and smiled an unsure smile, as though he had no idea what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:12 pm
Kana watched the tube Kazan held out, tilting her head curiously to the side. She sniffed it softly, more out of instinct than anything, and then blinked a couple times before slowly holding out her hand to accept it. "...sucky candy?" she repeated, a bit confused by the term. Her eyes flicked towards Kaze for a moment and her confusion and curiosity grew as she leaned a bit closer to what Kazan was holding out.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm
[ack, sorry! my internet's being evil ><]

Kazan tapped the tube once before a small ball came out, dropping into Kana's hand. "Yea! It's candy that you just... suck on untl it's gone!" she smiled, pointing to the yellow, almost opaque, sticky ball in her hand. She tapped it once more, popping the green one that fell out into her mouth and smiled. "It's good," she said, somewhat slured since she didn't want the candy to fly out of her mouth, "try it. " She stuck her tongue out at Kaze and Koichi, indicating they couldn't have one; they both just shook thier heads, rolling their eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:35 pm
[Ha, that's ok. My mom's trying to get me to play cards. xP]

Kana stared at it for a moment and then smiled at Kazan. "Thank you!" she cried, and then popped it into her mouth as well. She glanced at Kaze and Koichi as they rolled their eyes and bit back a small laugh before starting to move down the hallway. She pushed the candy into her cheek so she wouldn't spit it out when talking. "Well, how long do you plan on standing outside of my room?" she grinned, trying to push away her anxiousness. The sooner they started, the sooner it'd be over, right? She paused a couple doors down and watched them, tail flicking rapidly behind her, and her head tilted to the side.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:24 pm
[OMFG! I'm soooo sorry >< i was trying to get back to the normal page, and then... yeah >< i'm sorry crying oh, windy's making you aviart, but she's not sure when she'll be able to give it to you, so if it's past your bday, sorry ><]

Koichi laughed, starting towards her, Kazan and Kaze following behind him. "As soon as Kazan decides to stop teasing us about that candy," he chuckled, catching up to Kana. "So, is your head feeling any better?" he asked softly; Kaze and Kazan had slowed their pace a little, since Kazan said the ride was getting a little too 'bumpy' for her on Kaze's back. "They'll catch up," he said, his voice in a slight bounce as they headed for the arena again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:41 pm
[That's ok! I thought my brain was going to explode though, that was so confusing. xD;; And tell her not to worry about it. I'm just happy to get any at all. ^^ And sorry for the delay here!]

Kana blinked, glancing at Koichi before turning around and starting down the hall once more. "Yes, it does," she said softly, resisting the urge to rub at her head since he'd brought it up. It really did feel better though, so there wasn't anything to worry about. Her tail flicked behind her as she glanced up at Koichi again. "So you... know how I got the scar now, huh?" she asked quietly, then dropped her gaze to the floor. That had been bugging her since she'd told Tam that story yesterday. She wasn't sure if Koichi and the others had heard, but she wanted to know and she couldn't keep herself from asking about it.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:54 pm
[my internet died, once again, so i went to take a shower xD]

Koichi nodded his head. "Yes, indeed I know now. It doesn't bug me, if that's what you're asking, and I know of many people who have a scar like that from such experiences," he said, nodding his head in the slightest towards Kaze, who was smiling as he talked to Kazan, still giving her a ride. "His, though, is more noticable," he chuckled softly; none of them were all that phased by his appearance, although Kaze might not like his wings more than the eyepatch. "All the same, though, there's nothing to be ashamed about. That scar," he stated, "is just one more reason to work even harder."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff