Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:20 pm
Kawashiro Yuki
up to book 11 I believe here... and they're publishing Count Cain in a monthly magazine here too... I forget what it's called though. xp

The magazine is called Shojo Beat if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:11 pm
Yeah, Volume 11 just came out in America. It's amazing!!  

Fried Dishtowels

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:20 pm
Insomniac090
Yeah, Volume 11 just came out in America. It's amazing!!

I can't remember volumn 11..or pretty the rest of the manga X_X  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:55 am
ARG!! I got volume #9, but they don't have 10 and 11 on the shelf!!  

Enchantress828

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:38 pm
Ack, I finally got volumes 9 and 10! (From Media Play cause of their closing sales *tear*) They didn't have 11, though, crap.

Oh, and the long paragraphs ahead are filled with volume 10 spoilers.

I've read most of AS, but I just have to reread it, and then I remember why I loved this series. People seem to think 10 is dry...but... I luvies it cause it has Astaroth.

And question, is his name Astaroth, or is Astaroth the name for the two personalities? I'm getting a wee bit confused, from what I've read it seems the female is Astarte, the male is Astoreth, and the name for the two is Astaroth... I'm just kinda confused cause I don't recall reading the name Astoreth from the scanlations. Yeah, I'm nitpicky, but it's kinda bugging me.

Ack, I digress. But I loved 10 cause Astaroth is my favorite of the Satans. I know, Belial seems to be the more popular. But somehow I'm just attracted to Astaroth (well I know part of the reason is cause he's pretty as all hell). Ack, maybe I just love the sick twisted sadistic characters? Yeah, cause the scene with him licking the blood from the tortured girl (?) was just all lurvelurve for me.

And maybe it's just me, but it seems as I read on, Arachne seems to look manlier and manlier. In the earlier volumes I could easily mistake him for a girl, but now I can't exactly quite see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:22 pm
Bemused Dreamer
Ack, I finally got volumes 9 and 10! (From Media Play cause of their closing sales *tear*) They didn't have 11, though, crap.

Oh, and the long paragraphs ahead are filled with volume 10 spoilers.

And question, is his name Astaroth, or is Astaroth the name for the two personalities? I'm getting a wee bit confused, from what I've read it seems the female is Astarte, the male is Astoreth, and the name for the two is Astaroth... I'm just kinda confused cause I don't recall reading the name Astoreth from the scanlations. Yeah, I'm nitpicky, but it's kinda bugging me.

And maybe it's just me, but it seems as I read on, Arachne seems to look manlier and manlier. In the earlier volumes I could easily mistake him for a girl, but now I can't exactly quite see it.

I can only speak about the German translation, but here it's "Astarthe" when s/he's female and "Astaroth" when s/he's male. I never read about "Astoreth" anywhere...

Yes, he really seems more manly as the manga continues, especially when he shows his "true self".  

Katinchen012

Queen_of_the_random

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:34 am
I bought 9 from this special shop in Kobenhagen (around $18usd pr. vol.) but suddently they stopped selling them. crying So now I can't get the rest!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:12 am
I have all 20 volumes...on disk. I ordered it off of ebay a while ago. Still, it means I didn't sleep all night just so I could get to the end. I live in england, and I think we're only up to about volume 8 or 9 in the shops, but I haven't checked recently.

IA-Rociel-sama

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:22 pm
OhtarwenElenya
Book 11 comes out in less than a month here and I'm so excited because things have actually started rolling really fast. The only thing that depresses me is that Katan and Rosiel haven't really had anything since the sixth book and I love those characters. Yes, I'm such a sucker for implied shouen-ai but also, I just love Katan. I love how he's so conflicted between doing what's right and going along with Rosiel. I actually also love Rosiel because he's one of the most complex evil characters I've ever seen in a manga (well, most of the characters are. Kaori Yuki does an amazing job at making all the characters three-dimensional so you can't really hate any of them, even the evil ones). He's so multi-sided and I love the parts where he seems to have a slight slip back to how he used to me before he became all corrupt and how Katan is mostly the cause of those slips. So I can't wait to get back to them...

But at the same time, I don't want the hell saga to end. I am a Mad hatter freak. Seriously. I've cosplayed Mad Hatter, reread all his scenes, and made a shirt with a Mad Hatter picture and quote. He's just sooooo cool.

"Mad Hatter"...Or, "Belial"... "IT" is a SHE... sweatdrop

There's this site online that has the scans (er...Translated, too!). All the volumes.

Spoiler:
Ah, I just LOVE Lucifer! And his brother, Archangel Michael, too! Wha!!! Katan DIES!!! stressed

The ending isn't what you'd expect... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:50 pm
Lucifer is hot sex. heart  

Moonlit Masquerade

uriel-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:52 am
I love it XD 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Hehe  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:00 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Lucifer is hot sex. heart

I think I have to second that... yes yes I have to second that 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:44 pm
they have up to 14 here.  

Senzuri XIV

Lucifels Bride

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:35 pm
Pixel Molester
A.S. is the only licensed set of novels Kaori Yuki has out yet. But it seems like it's taking forever to even getting all of those books here.

Where I live, I've only found the first 6 books.

If you look through someplace like Barnes&Nobel or Borders online, you'll find that they have up to V.15 or 16. 3nodding They may even have more than that now, cause the last time I checked was in June or July.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff