Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:22 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
chum yut ngor hui jor thorpe park ar! (for people in england who know what the place is) ngor gum leen yee ging hui jor leurng chee la, ho dor sun rides waan ar! lay day yut ding yew hui ar whee

Jun Hay? Ngor hui jor yut chee la but gor ngor lum thorpe park mmm hay gum hoe wan ah. Ngor jui joung yee hay alton towers ah. Gor nemesis hoe ging ah!! blaugh

have you been to thorpe park recently?! HO DOR sun rides ar!!

Uh... no... sweatdrop .. but I went about 5 years ago and I was not impressed. On the subject of theme parks though, I read in the paper today that a 15 year old girl was gang raped by 6 boys at Alton Towers. It happened in broad daylight too, which makes it even more disturbing. Ho houng bo ah.. cry

waoh! jun hai ar?! gum long geh dee yun! confused lay gay ju chut gai yew sui sum dee ar!

No need to worry about me. I mean it's pretty unlikely that I'm gonna get gang raped by 6 boys. stare You should be more worried than me, being a girl and all. So here's my advice for theme-park lovers, don't go off on your own to secluded areas of the park, cos you never know what might happen...

i will thanks whee 3nodding

You might get gang raped by a group of fangirls!! Lay gum duk yun jung yee! it could happen ya know. biggrin

Jun hay meh? Nah, that would never happen and I wouldn't want it to happen either. Who knows what sort of STIs they'd contracted from having unprotected sex with various other men whilst in their groupie-like state of minds. The closest thing to this happening would be if I got beaten up by a group of fangirls. xp

Haha i'll form a fangirl group and come after you! twisted pirate ninja

s**t eek
I'm gonna get beaten up by girls.... sad gonk crying

Mwahahha! twisted Watch your step wiseguy... *BOO!* pirate

EDIT!: dammnit i can aswell! you only live in Reading! mwahahaha! i live like 20 mins from you twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

I was thinking that, but you'll never be able to track me down. Unless you can somehow track my ip adress or something to find out where I'm posting from. But that'll never happen, not in a million years! surprised
Anyway, why am I afraid of you!? I could take you and your fangirls too. Just bring it biatch! whee

I will! Mwahaha You won't like it when i kick you where it hurts lol *sticks toungue out at you* I'm gonna strike when i see you shopping for girlie bath stuff at the oracle.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:17 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
chum yut ngor hui jor thorpe park ar! (for people in england who know what the place is) ngor gum leen yee ging hui jor leurng chee la, ho dor sun rides waan ar! lay day yut ding yew hui ar whee

Jun Hay? Ngor hui jor yut chee la but gor ngor lum thorpe park mmm hay gum hoe wan ah. Ngor jui joung yee hay alton towers ah. Gor nemesis hoe ging ah!! blaugh

Uh... no... sweatdrop .. but I went about 5 years ago and I was not impressed. On the subject of theme parks though, I read in the paper today that a 15 year old girl was gang raped by 6 boys at Alton Towers. It happened in broad daylight too, which makes it even more disturbing. Ho houng bo ah.. cry

waoh! jun hai ar?! gum long geh dee yun! confused lay gay ju chut gai yew sui sum dee ar!

No need to worry about me. I mean it's pretty unlikely that I'm gonna get gang raped by 6 boys. stare You should be more worried than me, being a girl and all. So here's my advice for theme-park lovers, don't go off on your own to secluded areas of the park, cos you never know what might happen...

You might get gang raped by a group of fangirls!! Lay gum duk yun jung yee! it could happen ya know. biggrin

Jun hay meh? Nah, that would never happen and I wouldn't want it to happen either. Who knows what sort of STIs they'd contracted from having unprotected sex with various other men whilst in their groupie-like state of minds. The closest thing to this happening would be if I got beaten up by a group of fangirls. xp

s**t eek

EDIT!: dammnit i can aswell! you only live in Reading! mwahahaha! i live like 20 mins from you twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

I was thinking that, but you'll never be able to track me down. Unless you can somehow track my ip adress or something to find out where I'm posting from. But that'll never happen, not in a million years! surprised
Anyway, why am I afraid of you!? I could take you and your fangirls too. Just bring it biatch! whee

I will! Mwahaha You won't like it when i kick you where it hurts lol *sticks toungue out at you* I'm gonna strike when i see you shopping for girlie bath stuff at the oracle.. biggrin

How do you know I won't like it when you lick me where it hurts? And how the hell do you know about the Oracle!? eek *gasp* She must have already begun surveillance... And another thing, how do you know about me buying girlie bath stuff!? Who told you, was it t0shi0?? eek  

Tokioka

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:11 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

How do you know I won't like it when you lick me where it hurts? And how the hell do you know about the Oracle!? eek *gasp* She must have already begun surveillance... And another thing, how do you know about me buying girlie bath stuff!? Who told you, was it t0shi0?? eek

Hahahahahaha! you suck! rofl No i just knew you're a girly shopper! especially for bath stuff! i bet you go for all the pink and flowery stuff! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:14 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

Hahahahahaha! you suck! rofl No i just knew you're a girly shopper! especially for bath stuff! i bet you go for all the pink and flowery stuff! xd

Ewwwiee!! I hate pink! I like the colour blue because I am a boy. You like pink because you are a girl. Do not get confused so easily, agent vanilla. Next time you come to Reading, you should pick up some pink bath salts from the Body Shop. It's great for the skin and smells fabulous, darling! whee  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:15 pm
records show that tokioka likes the peachy stuff xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:51 pm
*waves* I'm one.

Except I'm not great at putting Cantonese-pronounced words into English words. =/ So pardon that.

KaoruIchigo

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:01 pm
KaoruIchigo
*waves* I'm one.

Except I'm not great at putting Cantonese-pronounced words into English words. =/ So pardon that.

wow do you have any idea how much you look like niphredil?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:10 am
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

Ewwwiee!! I hate pink! I like the colour blue because I am a boy. You like pink because you are a girl. Do not get confused so easily, agent vanilla. Next time you come to Reading, you should pick up some pink bath salts from the Body Shop. It's great for the skin and smells fabulous, darling! whee

Stereotypical pwsh! you know it. you LOVE pink. biggrin

Body shop eh? do i sense someone hinting for me to buy them pink bath stuff for their next birthday? xd
Haha how did our conversation come to this? it started off with thorpe park ,and then fangirl raping.. rolleyes and then pink bath stuff haha xp
I think we also hold the record in ICU for the longest quoting conversation ever. hehe whee

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:36 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

Body shop eh? do i sense someone hinting for me to buy them pink bath stuff for their next birthday? xd
Haha how did our conversation come to this? it started off with thorpe park ,and then fangirl raping.. rolleyes and then pink bath stuff haha xp
I think we also hold the record in ICU for the longest quoting conversation ever. hehe whee

lol biggrin The only time I've ever been inside the Body Shop was when my friend was buying some smellies for his mum's bday. And I'd prefer some soap instead of bath salts because I never use a bath, I just have a shower everyday. And what's wriong with pink!? Not that I like it, obviously! I mean, I am a boy after all... xp

@yalie: Ahh don't feenk so. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:34 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

lol biggrin The only time I've ever been inside the Body Shop was when my friend was buying some smellies for his mum's bday. And I'd prefer some soap instead of bath salts because I never use a bath, I just have a shower everyday. And what's wriong with pink!? Not that I like it, obviously! I mean, I am a boy after all... xp

You know in america Body shop is a clothing store. And Bath and body works is a store just fore bathroom stuff. And dude... cucumbermelon rox my sox. btw... how are we so sure you're a boy? eek  

yalie5

Syeori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:40 am
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

I rarely have a bath these days. Showers are cleaner and quicker.

@ Yalie: He isn't too sure himself. He wears pink pj's to bed and his room is painted hot pink. lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:06 am
How amusing! xDD  

xoCrow

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:40 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

@ Yalie: He isn't too sure himself. He wears pink pj's to bed and his room is painted hot pink. lol

Pink PJs!? Ah don't feenk so. I got black, white and I'm wearing blue ones right now, but never pink. Nuh-uh. Never. talk2hand
My room is actually... *runs up to room to check* yellow wallpaper with blue skirting board. So nyeh! xp I couldn't be more anti-pink. And I also dislike the singer, Pink.

@yalie: In england, Body Shop only sells soap, conditioners and other smelly stuff - no clothes. And how do I know you're not a man? It's not like you've posted your pic or anything... -hint, hint- wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:07 pm
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

s**t eek

Pink PJs!? Ah don't feenk so. I got black, white and I'm wearing blue ones right now, but never pink. Nuh-uh. Never. talk2hand
My room is actually... *runs up to room to check* yellow wallpaper with blue skirting board. So nyeh! xp I couldn't be more anti-pink. And I also dislike the singer, Pink.

@yalie: In england, Body Shop only sells soap, conditioners and other smelly stuff - no clothes. And how do I know you're not a man? It's not like you've posted your pic or anything... -hint, hint- wink

really. body shop in america has some pretty nice clothes. And how do we know for sure that your room isn't pink? it's not like you've posted your room's pic or anything. for all we know you're room really is pink and you're just saying it's not -hint hint-  

yalie5

xoCrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:39 am
Pink undies! xD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games