Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:14 pm
"Whatt, aw common Kai! It'd be fun," she laughed, not tugging her hand away; she didn't want to pull to hard and cause him to topple over and hurt himself more. "So," she smiled at him, "there has to be something you want to do besides leave. I've said it a million times, so i won't say the reason why i'm not letting you out again," she chuckled lightly.

An imaginary vein twitched as Skylar heard someone enter her room. She turned, enraged, as she glared at the two girls. "No, I didn't kick her out. She was never in to begin with. Now, if you don't mind, get out of my room!" she yelled at the two. "Do you know how rude it is, how unjust it is, to just BARGE into someones room unannounced or uninvited. Now, i'll ask again, LEAVE!" Skylar could tolerate a lot of things, but this was insane; two people in one day had barged into her room and she couldn't take it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:18 pm
[I editted my previous post. Hope you saw it. ><;; Now I'm off to bed. Night guys! ^^;]  

Krazy Kaori

Leuvo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:25 pm
[Nightty Night!]

You got to be kidding me.... Misa thought as yelling went around the room. "And by the looks of it, you look like a nice girl. I gues I was wrong...Anyway I want to get one thing clear, if you going to yell at a little girl like her you might as well have a good reason becasue this is not a good reason..And I'm sorry for barging in but you two really take it seriously if it was an acciedent. And if you haven't noticed, the poor thing is a child." Misa said straight to the other girl who seemed to be yelling.

Kichi nevered really had someone who stood up for her like that. She could tell Misa and her are going to be great friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:36 pm
Skylar's eyes flared dangerously as the girl gave her advise. "Well, I thought you weren't nosey when i first saw you, but guess i was wrong," she snapped back. She listened, though, to what she was saying and gave a short laugh. "She may be just a babe," she started, shaking her head in pity at the two, "but that doesn't give EITHER of you ANY reason what's so ever," she said, emphasising all her words, "to come into ANYONE'S room unannounced, uninvited, when the door is LOCKED," she said, taking a breath, "and just suddenly start talking like we asked you in. How bout the two of you learn some manners before you come in here. You know, it's an invasion of privacy to just barge into a room that's locked- it's punishable by law. What if i had been changing or something and the two of you walked in, eh?" she continued on. She was pissed, and anyone could tell; she was already way past over the edge.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:53 pm
[[gotta go to bed. night]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:08 am
Misa glared at the girl. "Well, I wouldn't be nosey if a poor girl is on the floor with all her stuff around her when she was trying to be nice of an acciedent!" She snapped back yelling slightly. "And why would you get dressed in front of a boy, eh? And also we would of known you were getting dress already wouldn't we?" Misa didn't like this girl at all. Its like she wanted to protect Kai and be alone with him which I have no problem with...Its just of an acciedent, you don't have to be so rude to a little girl for an acciedent! she thought as she gripped her staff tightly. The floor Misa's feet was on was freezing and spreading to the whole room. She noticed it when the freezing came to her view. Oh snap! Misa thought.

Kichi nodded to what Misa said. She aggred with her. Kichi then felt cold and then saw the floor freezing! Kichi used her mind and shattered the ice and made a invisble force around Misa so the ice that she creating won't get out of the force. Kichi didn't know what to do with the shards of ice so the shards lifted off the ground, and then the door opened and the shards flew out of the room. Kichi looked up to Misa and thought to her, I put a invisable force around you so the ice won't get out of the force, ok? Misa nodded back saying ok. Kichi looked back to the girl. Kichi closed the door with her mind.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:44 am
Kai glared at Misa, still remembering the last time he'd seen her. Just thinking about it made his blood boil, and he was tempted to lash out at the pair, forcefully throwing them from the room. But he remained lying upon the bed glaring at them as Skylar spoke. Yet, as Misa replied agian, he couldn't take it any longer.

He sat up suddenly, ignoring the pain it brought to his chest, and got to his feet, which luckily did not give out beneath him. He jabbed his bandaged hand accusingly at the two girls by the door, baring his fangs as he growled threateningly. "That little girl burst in here and started slamming the door over and over again, and started making the bed hover over the floor. We were just here talking, and she burst in and starting throwing things around!" he bellowed, screaming loudly in his rage. "Some of us are trying to rest!" Kai, unlike the others it seemed, had no problem with yelling as loudly as he could. If it'd help scare the girls away, then that'd only be for the better.

His eyes were glowing faintly with an icy blue now as he glared dangerously. Then he turned to Misa. "And you!" he shouted with a snarl. "It wasn't even any of your business and you don't even know the situation, and you think you can charge in here, through a LOCKED door and start pointing fingers? What the hell is wrong with you? And what the hell do you mean, you would have known if she was changing? There's no way you could have if you just minded your own business like you're supposed to! And she was speaking hypothetically, you idiot! She wouldn't really be changing in front of me. She was just saying 'what if' she had been changing! Damn it, I hope she does have you two arrested. Then maybe we'd have some quiet!"

His hands were clenched tightly, teeth grinding as he tried to control himself. His eyes darted towards the ground as it began freezing, and then back to Misa. He was growling loudly in his throat as he glared, barely suppressing the urge to leap forward and attack the two. "So why don't you just get the hell out? You have no reason to be here in the first place, and the door was locked. Do you not understand what a locked door means?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:17 am
Kichi stepped back as the boy named Kai came closer. She tripped against the closed door once the boy started yelling breaking off the invisable force around Misa. Kichi closed her eyes and thought to the boys mind, "I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me or for the fact for thinking in your mind. Please forgive me!"

Misa glared back at Kai with her eyes literally glistening. For the love of god, it was accident! Misa walked up to Kai and slapped him and whispered to his ear, "If you know what an accident is, you wouldn't be yelling! It was an accident, so get over it! So while your in bed, read a dictionary!" Misa left the room with that.

Kichi thought to the girl and boys mind and said, "Sorry!" Kichi trailed behind MIsa out of the room down the hallway to her room. Strangely Misa's room is close to Kichi's.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:46 am
Kai placed a hand to his head. He still had his pounding headache, and the fact he was hearing that girl's voice in his mind was not helping. "Shut up, just shut up and get out!" he screamed, closing his eyes tightly. He froze as someone hit him, and immediately after realized it was Misa. He snarled in rage as his eyes snapped open in time to see her leaving the room. "Get back here!" he bellowed, and sprinted after her without a second's thought.

He ran out into the hallway, growing feircly under his breath. "That b***h; I'm gonna kill her!" He spotted her soon, with the help of his nose, and took off in that direction. "You, freeze!" he snarled, pointing a clawed hand at her. "What the hell gave you the right to hit me after you were the jackass who busted into someone else's room through a f---ing locked door?!" he screamed in rage, slowly walking towards her, fangs bared.

"You're overreacting because of that stupid girl's mistake, causing a bit fight over nothing and pissing the hell outta me! If she had just left after bothering us in the first place, this wouldn't be happening! And what the hell was up with that dictionary comment? I'm on a bed so I read a dictionary? Are you saying I can't read a dictionary unless I'm in bed? Damn it, I wasn't even on the bed anymore because you came in and caused a scene!" He placed a hand suddenly to his chest, seeing the red seeping through the bandages again and then glared accusingly at her. His other fist was clenched at his side, and he was barely keeping himself from reaching out and strangling her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:18 pm
Kichi frozed as stupid enough with his wounds the boy chased after us. "Kai or whoever he is, is right behind us..." Kichi whispered to Misa. Kichi turned around to face Kai. "Your bleeding.." Kichi said to Kai. She was about to help him but figured that he might hit her. "Misa he's bleeding!" Kichi shouteed to Misa.

Misa stopped to the notice of Kichi stopped. Her eyes widened when she heard what she said. She turned around and she was right, Kai was behind us. "You need to get back to the room actually not the room, the hospital!" Misa shouted at Kai. Even though Misa hit him, she stills cares for him like a friend. Misa took out a roll of bandages from her skirt pocket and handed it to Kai. "Here take it." Misa said to Kai.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Kai stared at them, dumbfounded for a moment. The two had just completely disregarded his little rant, ignoring everything he had just bellowed at them. How the hell had they managed to simply overlook everything he'd just said? He'd been looking forward to hearing a response so he'd have yet another reason to finally strangle her. He still owed Misa for that unwanted and despised kiss she'd given. He blinked several times, then placed a hand to his head. "s**t..." he muttered, very slowly calming himself down, though his tail was still thrashing around angrily behind him. His head was pounding again too, almost worse than before. He continued glaring at the two, just scowling at the bandages Misa offered. "I don't need them," he growled. "You're the one who made it start bleeding again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:36 pm

Misa shrugged. "Fine...and watch your words. She's only 9! Anyway you shouldn't be yelling." Misa said. "So what are you going to do? Go to the hospital, go to the room or just start yelling all over again? And are you sure, you don't want the bandeges?"

Kichi heard the yelling but didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say untill now. "...Uuh Mr. Kai...I'm sorry for causing everything...You shouldn't blame her, you should blame me!" Kichi said to Kai. "Sorry! You can give me your punishment like a hit or something..." Kichi hugged herself so if Kai was going to hit her as of a punishment.

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:37 pm
[[quaky, i'm only reading your second post i missed, and slapping Kai automatically is GODMODING!
EDIT; also, we never told you our names xD]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:42 pm
[[Kichi heard Misa said Kai to the boy but I'm sorry to leave like a time like this but bye!]]  

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:44 pm
Skylar came out of the room, chasing after Kai. She stooped, though, when she saw Misa offer him some bandages. She blushed slightly before looking at the floor, a hand lightly clenched near her collar bone as she stood somewhere behind Kai. What could she say, now? She scowled, though, hearing Kichi. "I'm sorry to say this, but will you just shut up? Stop saying your sorry, and STOP, most of all, barging into peoples rooms; you wouldn't have to feel guilty if you just stopped and thought for a moment," she said softly, still looking down at the floor. She shut her eyes in somewhat aggitation, although she just wanted to stop seeing everything around her; Kai was even bleeding again. She didn't know why, but although Misa was the one who made him bleed just then, she couldn't help but feel that cut in general was entirely her fault in a way.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff