Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:35 pm
Jonen felt like he wanted a bit of a smoke, so he made his way out of the kitchen and through the cafeteria.
He reached in a pocket and pulled out a hand-rolled cigarette, popped it into his mouth and looked to Black, "I'm just goin' outside for a wuick smoke. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

And with that he grabbed a tiny box of matches from a back pocket, took them out, shook the box a bit to hear the rattle and made his way toward the doors.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:32 pm
Smokings bad for you it slows you down thought black. As he finished his fruit he quickly devoured his sausage, and then started on his biscuts. He picked one up for a spare while he walked left a note on a napkin that he had cut with his knife saying thank you and headed to the door.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:50 pm
Paper was still standing on the outside of the doors. She decided to go in and pushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:52 pm
Jonen got to the door, and turned around to look at Black, "Y'know, I could put some more of those in a bag for you..." and as he said that with his back to the door he leaned against it.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 pm
Paper pushed the door firmly, and found it blocked. With the motion of her body ready to move forward she didn't have the time to react and slammed herself into the door.

"Ugh..." Paper muttered as her body decided to sit down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:58 pm
Jonen pulled the door open and found a young woman on the ground.

"Oh...ooh, sorry about that," Jonen said as he bent down to give her a hand up.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:08 am
Paper looked up and found herself looking up at a tall dark-skinned man. He apologized and reached his hand down to her and without thinking she reached up and took his offered hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:18 am
"Are you okay?" Jonen asked as he brought her up still holding her hand.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:54 pm
"Paper are you ok?" asked black as he saw her fall to the floor and Jonen pick her up. Wondering if she was alright he moved toward her and Jonen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:10 pm
Still holding Jonen's hand, he and Black asked her if she was okay and she turned her head to Black, then back to Jonen.

"Yes, I'm fine," Paper admitted, embarassed.

She let go of Jonen's hand and went to Black. She started to bring up her arms, ready to embrace him. But she hesitated and brought her arms back down to her sides and only smiled small to him.

"Are you okay Black?" she wanted to ask him if last night had happened but being aware of another man nearby caused her to say little.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:15 pm
Jonen only stood there in the open door, intrigued by the woman.
He lit his cigarette and pointed his smoke outside while silently observing Black and the young lady.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:38 pm
Smiling, Black just looked at Paper and said, " I'm well enough," and he then whispered to her directly, " Did you sleep well, you seemed pretty tired last night?"  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:42 pm
Paper openly smiled and was happy with Black's own.

"I..." Paper began but started over at a whisper, "I slept well, thank you for your company...but why was I in my room and not yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Still paying attention but trying to appear dissinterested, Jonen took a closer look at the girl and noticed that her dress didn't really look like a dress. If he didn't know better he'd say it was a tablecloth or bedsheet.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:34 pm
He embraced her ast to hold her and to talk quieter. " I thought you might sleep better in a more familiar place. And since I was leaving I didnt want you to wake up in my room confused to where you where," said Black.

He also noticed Jonens eyes scouring Paper so he switched her position to where he was in the way.  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games