Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:32 am
Umm... hey! I've slipped down the religious slide crawled out of a pit of religious doom the chatterbox in the recent months, and have crashed landed here. in the best Gay Alcoholic Ukranians guild ever.

Having come to my senses, I have come here to join others who have done so as well.

Hi =)

Oh, don't mind the twitching, demonic laughter, and vomiting of blood. I have a... condition ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:52 pm
addseale2
Umm... hey! I've recently slipped down the religious slide in the recent months, and have crashed landed here.

Well that's not accurate at all. More like you've climbed out of a pit of religous doom my house the chatterbox to join us in the promesed land of intelect and reason the chatterbox walmart the best Gay Alcoholic Ukranians guild ever.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:56 pm
Silly kids^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:20 pm
Eh...For starters, I am horrible at these kind of things...

Name IRL: Rebecca
Location: A pathedic excuse for a town in southern Indiana, USA. It is extremely conservative and even worse...conservative Christian...stupid bunch of ignorant hicks and rednecks, the lot of them.
Hobbies: Playing the clarinet, school and studying (eh...some might argue that such things can't be considered hobbies, but to me, they are), reading, internetting, and bashing Bush and everything he stands for. I am always busy, needless to say.

Secondly, thanks to Caustic (eep - do we call you that on here?) for allowing me to join. Although you probably let anyone who can type "atheist" in, I still thank you now.

RebeccasAura

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:09 pm
RebeccasAura

Location: A pathedic excuse for a town in southern Indiana, USA. It is extremely conservative and even worse...conservative Christian...stupid bunch of ignorant hicks and rednecks, the lot of them.
Hobbies: Playing the clarinet, school and studying (eh...some might argue that such things can't be considered hobbies, but to me, they are), reading, internetting, and bashing Bush and everything he stands for. I am always busy, needless to say.

Secondly, thanks to Caustic (eep - do we call you that on here?) for allowing me to join. Although you probably let anyone who can type "atheist" in, I still thank you now.
I hope she doesn't... that would be horrible  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:29 pm
E_Night
RebeccasAura

You call me God!

Uh...yeah...it's caustic.
And I accepted you because you appear to be capable of spelling atheist xD
Okay, so it is a bit more complicated than that (although spelling atheist incorrectly would definitely be a very bad thing)... but it doesn't matter if you know my EVIL WAYS rofl

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:45 pm
The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
addseale2
Umm... hey! I've recently slipped down the religious slide in the recent months, and have crashed landed here.

Well that's not accurate at all. More like you've climbed out of a pit of religous doom my house the chatterbox to join us in the promesed land of intelect and reason the chatterbox walmart the best Gay Alcoholic Ukranians guild ever.

Way to edit my posts.
It's much better now!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:44 pm
We must destroy religion, lest we be destroyed by it!  

Napoleon_Danneskjold

Somekind of Something

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:11 pm
eh... hello? I suppose I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm an intelligent blond who tries to be slightly civilized in a town of hics and rednecks. biggrin

This is my first guild! It'll probably be the only one, but hey! It just means that I'll wpend more time here. Right?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:12 pm
darkmusashi
Oh my. I don't believe that's the approach we should be making.  

Somekind of Something

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:10 pm
Snowy-Foxx
darkmusashi

Don't listen to him, he's new.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:15 pm
The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
Snowy-Foxx
darkmusashi

So am I but I wouldn't say something like THAT! eek ... of course I'm a full blown pacifist so I wouldn't try to solve problems with violence.  

Somekind of Something

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:28 pm
Snowy-Foxx
The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
Snowy-Foxx
darkmusashi

So am I but I wouldn't say something like THAT! eek ... of course I'm a full blown pacifist so I wouldn't try to solve problems with violence.
Down with pacifism! domokun More random violence! Down with religion in a very silly bloody manner worse than any holy war ever before! domokun

^^ I joke, obviously. A pleasant welcome, and muffins, to the new people.
(..gaia needs random food emoticons..that bounce o.O)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:13 pm
[.caustic.]
Snowy-Foxx
The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
Snowy-Foxx
darkmusashi

Down with pacifism! domokun More random violence! Down with religion in a very silly bloody manner worse than any holy war ever before! domokun

^^ I joke, obviously. A pleasant welcome, and muffins, to the new people.
(..gaia needs random food emoticons..that bounce o.O)

Yes. That'd be awsome. Like a little rice ball, or a muffin, or a little cookie or somthing.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:21 pm
For the sake of not being a hypocrite im just gonna say some of the people who write their first posts in the guild might turn out to be the leading poster (besides god) in this guild... I was dumb and so not hip in the hizouse. Shame on me. shame. but we must love god for bringing me back eh? all hail ye caustic ...or else blaugh  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games