Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Furrmas Celebration! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Contest!
Eddily
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mellybean
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Audi
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Darien
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Dracos
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:41 pm
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty
I nominate Darien ^^

*meeps and blushes*
That was a bit unexpected sweatdrop

lol ^^

Why did you chose me? sweatdrop

i liked your outfit^^

*giggles and blushes*
Thank you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:41 pm
Eddily
BTW, before I forget with all the fun.

Thank you so Much Dracos!!! You are the man!!! (gave me ninja band)

I didn't think I'd have to edit the pic so soon. biggrin biggrin

Well, there are a lot of people who like to think they're cool in one way or another... I like to try to prove it! You're very welcome!  

DracosBlackwing

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:42 pm
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty
I nominate Darien ^^

*meeps and blushes*
That was a bit unexpected sweatdrop

lol ^^

Why did you chose me? sweatdrop

i liked your outfit^^

*giggles and blushes*
Thank you sweatdrop

np  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:42 pm
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
*twirls around and breaks a couple more moves on the dancefloor* Woo~! Hey, any other ferals in here I wonder? 0-o o-0;

Never really understood the feral term.

Ferals = quads = regular, non-anthro form. ^.^ Like mwa. =P (most of the time anwyays)

Ah I keep forgeting that for some reason. And well I'm kitsune so I could be feral when I want. I like changing my form. ;p

Really?? *giggles* Same here, hehe. ^^ Yay for magic kitsunes! *shifts into full kitsune form, with the two other tails, and sprouts two long strands from his ears, then resumes dancing*

Lol, well my female fursona is kitsune. Could show a pic or so if you wanted. Watching Lloxie dance she wiggles her tails. Hate not knowing anyone in a crowd. blah.

Sure, PM it to me sometimes! ^.^ Later, though, after the party sometime. xP  

Lloxie

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:43 pm
~a jingling sound is heard in the dark shadows of the masion, and a slight movment catches your eye, but even as you turn to see it, it dissapeares.~ ...SH**!!! ~a blond in a bussness suit got tangled up on her own tail, and is now sprawled in an undignified heap on the floor, jingling on occation. ~

... Help.... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:43 pm
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
*twirls around and breaks a couple more moves on the dancefloor* Woo~! Hey, any other ferals in here I wonder? 0-o o-0;

Ferals = quads = regular, non-anthro form. ^.^ Like mwa. =P (most of the time anwyays)

Ah I keep forgeting that for some reason. And well I'm kitsune so I could be feral when I want. I like changing my form. ;p

Really?? *giggles* Same here, hehe. ^^ Yay for magic kitsunes! *shifts into full kitsune form, with the two other tails, and sprouts two long strands from his ears, then resumes dancing*

Lol, well my female fursona is kitsune. Could show a pic or so if you wanted. Watching Lloxie dance she wiggles her tails. Hate not knowing anyone in a crowd. blah.

Giggling, "Why don't I just give you link to whole page? Save space time and you can look them over any time?"  

marionfox

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:44 pm
Mistress DragonFlame
~a jingling sound is heard in the dark shadows of the masion, and a slight movment catches your eye, but even as you turn to see it, it dissapeares.~ ...SH**!!! ~a blond in a bussness suit got tangled up on her own tail, and is now sprawled in an undignified heap on the floor, jingling on occation. ~

... Help.... crying

~giggles and goes to help you up~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:45 pm
Mistress DragonFlame

... Help.... crying

Meeping Marion swaggers over to offer help to the girl, "What happen?" She ask tring to untie the girl and her tail. Giggling some, "Why am I seeing a kitty tied in a yarn ball in my head now?"  

marionfox

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:46 pm
Mistress DragonFlame

... Help.... crying

Eep! x-x *darts over and shifts to anthro form, then helps her up* You alright there? Wouldn't want you're evening to be ruined.... *helps dust her off*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:47 pm
DracosBlackwing
Eddily
BTW, before I forget with all the fun.

Thank you so Much Dracos!!! You are the man!!! (gave me ninja band)

I didn't think I'd have to edit the pic so soon. biggrin biggrin

Well, there are a lot of people who like to think they're cool in one way or another... I like to try to prove it! You're very welcome!

lol!  

Eddily

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:48 pm
*dances around the florr with Dracos smiling*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:49 pm
~gets up and starts to sulk~ And here I was, trying to be stelthy, so I just had to trip over my tail. gonk ~depression lines~

So, hows life? whee  

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:49 pm
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie
marionfox
Lloxie

Giggling, "Why don't I just give you link to whole page? Save space time and you can look them over any time?"

xD Sure, that'd work, hehe. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:50 pm
MellyBean
*dances around the florr with Dracos smiling*

*touches Melly lightly on HER nose*

You didn't think I had forgotten you, did you?

*smiles widely*

So what do you want for Furrsmas?

DracosBlackwing

marionfox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:51 pm
Mistress DragonFlame
~gets up and starts to sulk~ And here I was, trying to be stelthy, so I just had to trip over my tail. gonk ~depression lines~

So, hows life? whee

Marion dust off Mistress DragonFlame, "How it's an ok game but getting the damn family card is murder." Turning to the room, "Anyone want to do a little kitsune a favor and post something on my artis challagne page I'm at 99 and I'd hate to be the 100th poster. Don't know seems wrong."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games