Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:56 pm
Yah  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:33 am
Melody Hikari
that's what i really wanna know. if its eric stuart....boy am i gonna be in a bind.... sweatdrop

Don't worry. According to tv.com, his voice is done by a man named Wayne Grayson. He's not bad-looking, either. wink For a guy older than 25, anyway... sweatdrop

I've heard Loki's voice, and I guess he sounds kind of like Tracey, if Tracey were a super-obnoxious god with an ego the size of Canada.

By the way, there is one other character from Valkyrie Profile whose voice is done by Eric Stuart and sounds just like Brock. It didn't mention it on the credits, which are severely lacking, but I could tell just by hearing his voice. Can you guess who it is? heart  

Little Rachael

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:17 pm
Ooh! Ooh! I know I know! Grey, the living armor dude!

He's an interesting character, alright. He's contected with Kashell, Lawfer, Celia, Argirm... and that green armored girl, can't remember her name. If you listen to those characters "intros" while Lenneth is listening for their souls, you can hear parts of their back stories played out... it's really rather sad. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:34 pm
"I am not worthy!"

X3 Gotta love the dead guy in a suit of armor. For Eric's credit, he really does sound like a dead guy.....well, technically he wasn't dead before, just a disembodied soul, but still, you get the idea.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:58 am
Little Rachael
Melody Hikari
that's what i really wanna know. if its eric stuart....boy am i gonna be in a bind.... sweatdrop

Don't worry. According to tv.com, his voice is done by a man named Wayne Grayson. He's not bad-looking, either. wink For a guy older than 25, anyway... sweatdrop

I've heard Loki's voice, and I guess he sounds kind of like Tracey, if Tracey were a super-obnoxious god with an ego the size of Canada.

By the way, there is one other character from Valkyrie Profile whose voice is done by Eric Stuart and sounds just like Brock. It didn't mention it on the credits, which are severely lacking, but I could tell just by hearing his voice. Can you guess who it is? heart
wayne grayson? OH MAN NOW IM GONNA LOOK AT THE PKMN CREDITS FOR A WAYNE GRAYSON TO SEE IF HES A REG!!!! *dies for the 15th time on the net.* but he might be a reg staff...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:28 am
Little Rachael

I have personal reasons to find this extraordinarily funny. HA! mrgreen

(What, only Canada?)  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:38 am
Eh? You've played it too, Jishin?

Damn it, I must get ahold of a copy....*mutter*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:18 pm
Aoi Hikari
Eh? You've played it too, Jishin?

Damn it, I must get ahold of a copy....*mutter*

No, I haven't, actually. Insert complicated explanation about my religious beliefs here. wink  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:52 am
Melody Hikari
wayne grayson? OH MAN NOW IM GONNA LOOK AT THE PKMN CREDITS FOR A WAYNE GRAYSON TO SEE IF HES A REG!!!! *dies for the 15th time on the net.* but he might be a reg staff...?

I don't think he is. sweatdrop I'd never even heard of him until I looked up who did Lance's voice. It was no easy task, let me tell you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:27 pm
Wayne Grayson? Sounds like the name of someone from Batman.....

.....waitaminute. Bruce Wayne (Batman), d**k Grayson (Robin). That's just creepy.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:41 pm
Sui Kune
Wayne Grayson? Sounds like the name of someone from Batman.....

.....waitaminute. Bruce Wayne (Batman), d**k Grayson (Robin). That's just creepy.

yea, when i heard wayne, i thought it was familiar because of the bruce wayne.

thanks for finding the voice actor tho rachael!!!
*gives her super hug*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:24 pm
when i was little i liked ash redface  

shadow_fantasy_girl

Dartanian Isthill

Malevolent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:33 pm
I still kinda have a soft spot for Sabrina.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:58 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Mystical Ninja Goemon

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:47 pm
Oh wow, really?? That might finally give me conformation that Eric's doing Shadow. (Which by sheer coincidence, is my favorite Sonic character since Sonic.)

And I warn ya, Goemon, finding a copy of Valkyrie Profile isn't easy. ^^;; Unless you're willing to pay through the a** on eBay; I got my copy for $109, but it was WELL worth it due to the condition of the game, and the game itself for that matter. It's the best game I've ever played, hands-down, and the fact that the Taj Studios voicing crew (who're also the 4Kids voicing crew) did the voices is the icing on the cake! If you've got the money, and you find a copy in good enough condition, it's well worth it.

And I agree: the 4Kids voice-actors ARE bloody talented, even if the studio they work for butchers the living hell outta whatever they get their hands on. Although I don't mind Pokemon's too much, as it often makes it more fun to watch. (Innuendo, anyone?) Anyone insulting or blaming any of them for the cutting will get a baseball bat shoved up their a**. (I actually saw this one site, Yugioh Uncensored, that outright blamed Eric for the butchering of Yugioh, and not only this, but also made VERY low-blow, personal attacks!)  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff