Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Evayne_Bathory
No Brad Vickers fans out their? Come on, man.

I dig his outfit. I love the camo pants, and the yellow vest. And my name IRL really is Brad. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Evayne_Bathory
No Brad Vickers fans out their? Come on, man.

I dig his outfit. I love the camo pants, and the yellow vest. And my name IRL really is Brad. ^^

Yes! heart Awesomeness points for you!  

Blood Countess Bathory

Tyr525

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:15 pm
*Celebrates?* domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:05 am
Yes. Good job. domokun  

Blood Countess Bathory

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:49 pm
For me...It was RE4 Leon...he was ALOT smarter then past RE males. He didn't let the lack of doors stop him, for one, he just used a window. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:38 pm
Xenomina
For me...It was RE4 Leon...he was ALOT smarter then past RE males. He didn't let the lack of doors stop him, for one, he just used a window. XD
Yeah, but let's face it, the gameplay is all different. I mean, all RE games from now on are gonna have these 'smart' characters as you call them. Don't forget, Leon was once just like the rest, couldn't step over a knee high barricade.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina
Yeah, but let's face it, the gameplay is all different. I mean, all RE games from now on are gonna have these 'smart' characters as you call them. Don't forget, Leon was once just like the rest, couldn't step over a knee high barricade.

True enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:20 am
for the sake of pissing you of dario rocks rolleyes
wesker is the best biggrin  

A5116278

Tyr525

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:38 pm
I've noticed, as far as character's go, I'm not really good, nor bad (If you think of characters in that aspect.) I mean, technically, I'm neutral, because I like Krauser, Nicholai, and Wesker ("Bad") yet I like Mikhail, Barry, and even Robert. (Yes, Robert Kendo. Gun-dude, that lives for like, what... 44.7 seconds and then gets PWNED by the zombies? >< )

So yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of spectrum. But in reality, like I've said like in Star Wars with the Rebels and Imperials. Who's to say who're really good, and who's bad? I mean, Barry betrayed Chris and Jill, and Mikhail was working for Umbrella anyway, yet guys like Krauser and Nicholai were just being human. So there it is, as far as I'm concerned. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:36 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I've noticed, as far as character's go, I'm not really good, nor bad (If you think of characters in that aspect.) I mean, technically, I'm neutral, because I like Krauser, Nicholai, and Wesker ("Bad") yet I like Mikhail, Barry, and even Robert. (Yes, Robert Kendo. Gun-dude, that lives for like, what... 44.7 seconds and then gets PWNED by the zombies? >< )

So yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of spectrum. But in reality, like I've said like in Star Wars with the Rebels and Imperials. Who's to say who're really good, and who's bad? I mean, Barry betrayed Chris and Jill, and Mikhail was working for Umbrella anyway, yet guys like Krauser and Nicholai were just being human. So there it is, as far as I'm concerned. ninja

Barry also betrayed Wesker. ninja  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:35 am
Lord Travis
Barry also betrayed Wesker. ninja
Not technically. I mean, if I was working for the Russians (which I am ninja ) and then I betray them and am forced to work for the US, then go back to working for Russians, I wouldn't be betraying the US, because I never wanted to be on their side in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:42 pm
I'd have to say...Albert Wesker, not only is he either mentioned, or appear in all RE games....I dig his haircut and shades 3nodding  

Lt Rogue

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:44 pm
Lt Rogue
I'd have to say...Albert Wesker, not only is he either mentioned, or appear in all RE games....I dig his haircut and shades 3nodding

He isn't appearing or mentioned in all the games. And I doubt he was even mentioned in Dead Aim..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:55 am
Resident Isaka
He isn't appearing or mentioned in all the games. And I doubt he was even mentioned in Dead Aim..
Well he's mentioned at least in all the Main games. RE0, RE1, RE2 in a file, RE3 when you check his desk, RECV/X, and RE4. Wesker in da house!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Well he's mentioned at least in all the Main games. RE0, RE1, RE2 in a file, RE3 when you check his desk, RECV/X, and RE4. Wesker in da house!

Yeah, it's true...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games