Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:09 pm
Sarah sighed, "At least he'll be easier to handel now." she walked over to the boy, and almost efortlessly lifted him off the ground, seeting him on a couch in the waiting room.

"I doubt he'd like me even doing this much..." she said, poping the lid of the phial open and opening the boy's mouth with her other hand.

She leaned over the boy, and poured the liquid down his throat, strocking it gently, to induce swalowing. "It'll take a few minuets to take effect," she said, resing back to her feat, "but I'll just let you rest as long as you like."

She returned silently to her place at the counter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 pm
THomas the darkling charged into the front door, only partialy closing his large unbrella as he came. He went straight to confront the healer.

"You mind finishing this patch job?" he said gesturing to the hole in his back.

Sarah stared at the man, biting her lip.

"I'm starting to wonder what sort of activity your involved in..."

still, she began finishing the healing of the wound, and restoring lost blood.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:39 pm
Lutia entered the building with her arm in a sling with a number of cuts on her of various danger and blood loss leaning slightly on her mallet as a crutch as she entered the building
"this is a hospital correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Sarah looked away from her handy work at the darkling back.

"Yes, yes this is, just sit down. I'm about done here..." she finished rebuilding the mans skin, beter than new, and gave him a dark red capsul to suck on.

"FOr the blood loss." she said.

Thomas walked over to a wearily bench, and leaned back casualy. "Damn girl, what kind of creepy stuff are you into." he said snidly.

Sarah shot him apiercing gaze, and walked over to Lutia, conjuring up a ball of green healing energy which she began to rub the numerous wounds with.

"Whats all wrong with you dear?" she said in a much kinder voice.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:20 pm
"i have a crushed arm, several wounds, i believe two...three of my ribs are cracked, im feeling slightly dizzy and my equilibrium is a little off"
lutia leans a little more on her mallet her facial expressions covered bty the scarf
"oh, my right leg wont bend and im feeling slightly exausted"
she pulled a small bag from her belt and held it before her
"this is yours if you will help me"
not to mention my abilities are a little limited  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:28 pm
"hmm..." It didn't seem as if Sarah really payed attention to what the problems were, and she just tossed the bag to one side.

"Lets get to work then." Said Sarah, retreaving her staff from mallet space with greater gusto this time.

"This may hurt a bit..." she ays, charging the staff with a briliant green energy, so the whole length of the rod glowed. She jabbed Lutia hard in the stomach with it, and its energy quickly coursed through her body, pooling in the sites of injury, and replacing lost tissue.

Srah meanwhile handled the broken bones directly, sliding of the cast, and checking to see that the bones were set properly before holding the arms with her hands, and sending healing waves into the dense tissues of the bone, regrowing it painfully. She repeated a similar procedure on the ribbs, and then on the leg, just for good measure.

She retreived her staff, and smiled kindly, "A little motion sickness is natural. Shall esocrt you to the restroom?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:48 pm
lutia removed a piece of wood from her mouth that had deep bite marks in it as she took a seat for a minute
"ill be fine for a minute...those rupees should cover the expenses"
she sat back closing her eyes for a moment
hurt like hell.
but at least i can use both arms again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Thomas stood up, the capsule having disolved, and his lost blood replaced.

:"Thanks for that, I expect to see you again soon." He walked silently away, lost deep in thouht.

((TO the abandoned train station.))

"Either that or you'll be seeing the underside of the ground at the necropolis."

She looked at the bag, and stuffed it away.

"Frankly, thats enough to take care of your next several hospital visits... I do this out of kindness, not out of capitalistic desire" said Arah, producing a mop with wich she cleaned up several blood spots on the ground.

When she had finished, she handed Lutia a capsule similar to the one Thomas had just taken. "For the blood loss."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:21 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:02 am
lutia pockets the blood pill incase she needed it a little later and craned her neck at the familiar voice seeing C.B and kenton
"you two are here what have you been doing?"

meanwhile that rogue jarian symbol was hiding atop a shelf and knocked down a potion from the high vantage sending it falling on haru turning him into a razor clam

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:02 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:16 pm
lutia grabbed a nearby notepad and began jottingg out some details
"that first mission has been scrubbed and i need you to handle this for me okay?"
she holds out the piece of paper for C.B and makes eye contact with barington and glares back
just try it. i have had to much of a day to put up with someone starting a fight right now.
her [removed](from what was shown) seemed to convey her thoughts  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:54 pm
Nick appeared out of the desolate depths of the hospital, his appearance still smutched with dust and dirt, a few new patches of the stuff had made their debuts on his dark shirt and slacks, and his head-scarf was somewhat skewed on his black hair; his unusual weaponry was strapped to his back in a criss-cross pattern, as usual, and a line of dirt ran across his forehead, another on his cheek.
"I heard a mop." He remarked, apparently having taken on the janitorial duties of the place of his own volition. "Something need cleaning?" He (though truly a 'she' and talented magician) thought he recognized Lutia, but couldn't place her. Perhaps she was one of those people she had met in her first few days after Nightmare had deposited her in Byako...

As for Lutia, the look and feel of those strange weapons adorning that strange back... That fearsome sword, that dream-daze bow and that haunting dagger... Well, there was just no mistaking them. She had seem them last in the possession of a girl, a Magician with a scant drop of magic to her name, standing in the Jarian base in the company of a darkling spy. She had turned down a Jarian membership, and gone on to become lost in the haze of the Byaokan tempest, for the city simply could not be described as merely a storm.
And for all that she was not a mage, there had been power there. Immense power, if one simply knew how to tap it, how to siphon off that well of reserved strength and draw out the Mastery that had seen the Master through such fixes as one might never believe... The Master herself included.
And now that power loomed on the borders of the extra sense developed for magic, or Sight, or Thought; a power that was only the forces of Humanity compounded and made Real; a rich, heavy echo as hard as steel and ringing like a distant church-bell or the crack of thunder over the countryside, audible only to one who listened for its sound, who sought its Sol out from amongst the star-scape of the world.
And Jara might just have the key to that standing ocean, that incredible pressure pent behind that amiable dam that smiled at her in an absentminded and friendly fashion (reflecting in his handsome face something like the scholar lost in his work, or a chocolate Labrador with its good-natured but vacuous grin), his thoughts clearly elsewhere as he turned to head back into the bowels of the Hospice, having found his arrival too late to take the cleaning over from the Healer and having left Jara behind in the fickle passage of thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:10 pm
lutia turned to the man asking the rather unusual question and her eyes widened at his possesions
those same dangerous weapons.
lutia did her best to give a friendly impression
"tell me...did you get those weapons from a girl by the name of nicalin?"
if theres more than one set i may have to put off restoring the base to deal with this emergency...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:34 pm
He turned around, his face looking surprised. Nicalin? How does she... His thoughtful frown vanished as he smiled, covering the fumble of his mind as he searched for this woman's name through the stream of events of 'his' time in Byako.
"You... Could say that." He replied. "Why do you ask?"
It was to be a dance of words, then, to discover how they had come to be possessed by 'him' and not 'her.'
Even so, the weird power of those dangerous things warbled at the edge of the Jarian's conscious like a unique song: there could be no two of those. It simply was not possible that there be more than one, and she knew it, from the way they felt, the way they sounded to a sense that was not one of five; knew it from the way, even across the room she could feel a chill like the shadow of Fear, could see a haze, like the beginnings of a fog in the early morn, could feel a crowd milling around, though there was no one there, no mist, no thing to be afraid of.

Who is she?
Nicalin didn't know.
She had spent so long working in the hospital, cleaning so that rooms could be opened to host more and more patients, so that equipment could be brought in to spare Sarah some of the work, lost in the simple chores. Even the Trio had been quiet, as quiet as they got, at least, subdued by her unconscious fixation. She knew this stranger was someone from her first weeks in Byako, but...
Who is she? Her mind asked again, as she leaned her man's frame against the doorway, arms crossed lazily over her muscular chest, long legs stretching out easily to keep 'him' comfortably propped against the frame, face friendly and open, though she was now more guarded than when first she entered the room.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games