Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:54 pm
wow that is a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:57 pm
yeah  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:57 pm
" Wow... I didnt know you were that old.... Well If you need help, You know that youve got my sword arms to fight right beside you like always. " Daermon said with a slight smirk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:59 pm
i told you already im immortal  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:01 pm
are we suppose to be looking for Leon and damos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:09 pm
((Ill be back on later on tonight guys crying .. Gotta go for now but just assume my charcter is there and going with you and fighting and whatever else pops into your heads( lol) rofl talk to ya))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:17 pm
((see you later))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:17 pm
(( Forgive me people...I was at my other house for a few days and I could not get on the internet....Sorry it took so long to post. redface cry ))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:19 pm
((its ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:48 pm
" Lets get going through that door already" Daermon said with eagerness " We have watsed much time and Leon and Damos may already be far ahead "  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:49 pm
ok*walks though the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Going with Namine, Daermon instantly sensed danger. Picking up Namine and jumping into the air, a large axe narrowly missed both of them. Absorbing the blow on the ground and setting Namine down Daermon pulled out both of his swords and prepared himself for the upcoming battle. The beast was at least 8 feet tall and swung a huge axe that was stained with dried blood. The creature was furry and looked close to a werebear. Daermon waited as the creature prepared for another strike  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Be careful Daermon.*watches*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:46 am
Daermon dodged out of the way of the swinging axe and pinned the axe to the ground with one of his swords. Running up the axe, Daermon sliced and X into the bears face, temorarily blinding it. " Formoska!" Daermon yelled as he hit the ground, to the wolf to attack. Formoska attacked the bears leg while Daermon worked on the torso.

Daermon stabbed and turned the bear as it cried in agony from its leg and torso wounds. It fell back and Formoska tripped it, making it fall to the ground. Daermon jumped on the fallen bear and put his swords at his side. Nodding his head, he said " Im sorry" And with godlike speed, Daermon cut through the bears throat, severing its head cleanly. Sprayed with blood, Daermon jumped down and walked towards Namine.He looked at Formoska and said" Thank you. Good help as always. then to Namine " Let us continue" He said as he tried to wipe the blood from his face.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:49 am
ok.*follows him*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games