Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Ayaji
*Riku looks at Axel* "She strikes me as someone who can take care of herself" *looks at Alita* "You can, can't you?"

NO s**t sherlock!! (good rp I like this, this can be the evil side of alita sometimes if you piss her off right LOL!)

Axel: Yeah but I love her to much to see her hurt herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:57 pm
"Nah, I won't hurt her as much." *Xeggr turned to Alita* "You sure you wanna fight the apprentace of The Superior?"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:59 pm
FallenLight262
"Nah, I won't hurt her as much." *Xeggr turned to Alita* "You sure you wanna fight the apprentace of The Superior?"
Yeah! I could brush up on my skills some, what elements do you use??  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:04 pm
Xeggr was in a position where his arms where just down. His hands glowed with a firery gray. "Nothingness. You use Fire, right?"  

FallenLight262

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:12 pm
*Riku perks up at the prosepect of a fight* "So this evening will be amusing after all..."*looks at Axel* "I'm sure your girl will handle herself admirably"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:13 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr was in a position where his arms where just down. His hands glowed with a firery gray. "Nothingness. You use Fire, right?"

Fire, Frost, Electrical Static, that's pretty much it..  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 pm
"Heh..." *snap* A dark portal appeared beneath both of them. Xeggr was in the center already while Alita was on one side of the court. It was a wide desert area. "Everyone is watching from the movies area on a screen in one of the movie rooms. You ready?" Xeggr just floated, hood up, and has his hands crossed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:48 pm
*wakes up* Ummmmmm....... why is the... what going on?((i read thourgh alright, duel yea.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:32 pm
FallenLight262
"Heh..." *snap* A dark portal appeared beneath both of them. Xeggr was in the center already while Alita was on one side of the court. It was a wide desert area. "Everyone is watching from the movies area on a screen in one of the movie rooms. You ready?" Xeggr just floated, hood up, and has his hands crossed.

*turn into Fosx Firxe* Yup! *on guard*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*wakes up* Ummmmmm....... why is the... what going on?((i read thourgh alright, duel yea.))

*Riku pulls her over to the video screen* Check it out, Alita and Xeggr are going at it...this is going to be great!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:36 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Riku pulls her over to the video screen* Check it out, Alita and Xeggr are going at it...this is going to be great!

((yeah if he get's on soon!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:41 pm
((as far as I can tell he gets on more then I normally do...lol, I have limited net time when my parents are home^^'))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:46 pm
((im on all the time, if not one is at the rps im on towns, collecting things.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:48 pm
(( *cries* I want him to come back on!!! *sob* ))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:51 pm
((we miss him. i don't know if that sad, creepy, or weird.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games