Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:49 pm
"Well didn't you Mr. Urskil say yourself that you could try and get aria to get that thing out of her mind." said Ace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:39 pm
He notice aria head is healing. He goes to go to restrain her. Hopefully it will hold.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:40 pm
"Yes, first an exorcism, to let us get through to aria, then a hot blade, allowing us to get rid of the creature..." He said giving Ace a "how did you not know" kind of look.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:53 pm
He feels like an idiot. He sighs, but hope he doesn't do this alot.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:01 pm
"okay, I'll won't interefere in this. I don't want to be a hinderance." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:51 pm
"Cy, Vi... perhps you'd like to wait outside during the exorcism..." He said as he knelt down by Aria, taking over what Ace was doing... he was MUCH stronger then Ace. "She will have strength that is not her own while i do this, so let me hold her down..." He said as he closed his eyes.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:02 pm
Cy and Vi nodded and dissapeared outside. The Church was giving them a stomach ach anyways. When outside Cy took hold of Vi and rested his chin on her head. His arms were wrapped around her shoulders, her back to his chest. Vi leaned into Cy and closed her eyes. They waited until they were needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:04 pm
"okay." ace said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:51 pm
Urskil began the exorcism, rebuking, holding down the possessed woman as she fought and struggled.

Finally success after half an hour of rebuking. Urskil got out a dagger, then walked over to the pulpit, and put it over a candle, heating up the blade. He then turned Aria over and began cutting out the organism...

Urskil threw the organism on the ground, it jumped at him, just in time to see the barrel of his desert eagle in its face as he pulled the trigger. He shoot it 3 more times to make sure. "There, have fun, i'll let you and her have some time to... catch up" He said as he disappeared.

"Its done... they're gonna catch up... how bout we start planning on how to get rid of this ******** organization....?" He said as he appeared infront of Cy and Vi.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:53 pm
"Were more of Hack and Slash or keep shooting until we run out fo bullets. But sure why not?" Vi smiled Cys arms still around her shoulders. He smiled at Vi's comment.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:24 am
Aria wake up a bit after the exorcism. She sees Ace in front of her. "Ace, where am I?" she asked. "Your in an abandone church." Ace replied. Ace explain first what happen to her when that organism latch onto her. Also of his time serving the corporation and how they manipulated both of them. Espeically him.

"So I did all that." she said. "I see." "Aria I have a question to ask." he said. "Yes, only if you answer mine." she said. "Okay." He said. "During that night long ago. We had an conversation about how we were going to spend our lives after the training. Now that things have change, what do you think on doing now?" "Well I want to go to some small town and village and start my life a new. I want to start an dogo so I can teach people martial arts. It was my passion then and it is now." she said.

"I see." he said. "Ace I remeber that when you first came to the dogo at my village the first time. The sensei asked why you wanted to learn our fighting skills. You said you wanted to defend somone, but you never said who. Ace... where are you from who are you? I hardly know you for most of my life, and what I do know is from our training and time spent together. Plus what of your goal, plus who were you trying to protect and have you done it?" Aria asked.

Ace stared at her with gentle eyes, but as soon as he was asked those question they seem to turn sad alsmost depressing. "I was a town, it was far off. I can't remeber it's name or much of my past since I came to that town. The few things I remeber was my name, but not my last. The only other thing I remeber was her... a women who name or even who she was I can't remeber. I only had the idea that I was suppose to protect her." said Ace.

"I see." she said. She started to cry. "Aria, cry. Cry for your ruin town, those who lost their lives, as well as your own mistfortunes.... But Aria please don't cry for me or about me." he said. "I feel I have cause this to you for some reason, that it's my fault for your suffering. Please I beg you, don't cry for me." Aria cry nontheless, but more so for both of them. Thought she did not know why he came into her life, she was glade that he was nontheless in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:27 am
Urskil smiled, "Smart a**..." He said disappearing.

He reappeared a minute later with a laptop in his hands. "These are they're store houses, weapons, drugs, prostitution, you name it. I think we should start by crippling operations... I have C4, but not enough. This is their main armory, semtx, C4, C7, all kinds. It should be more then enough. I'll grab the explosives, i'm faster, so i can get in and out in less then a minute. I also want to take down the armory. Vi, if its ok with you, you can keep the guards... occupied, tease them. I'll grab the explosives while Cy grabs any weapons we may be interested in. I'll have a bag, so we can put everything in that. I can carry Cy out, and still run just as fast. " He said as he pulled out 3 comlinks. "When we get out, i'm gonna hand Cy a M107 semi auto 50. cal sniper rifle. Then i'll go back and rig the place up. When i'm done, i'll come and grab you, i'll let you know before i do... Any questions...?" He finished off, disappearing.

He reappeared. "Take tha as a no, good, shall we get started?" He asked with a smile. "I have a small armory back at my place... we can go and suit up there..." He said looking around. He spoke into his comlink, "Ace... we're gonna get started.. we're gonna hit the armory first, i'll keep ya posted." He said looking to Cy and Vi, "ready?"

((should i make a seperate thread for his place, AND the armory?))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:53 pm
Cy and Vi rolled their eyes.

"Why do we have to be carried out? We can easily run out or slip into the darkness and reapear in another area where not children."

They said in unison. Other than be carried out of the place they had no problem with the plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:17 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled, "Smart a**..." He said disappearing.

He reappeared a minute later with a laptop in his hands. "These are they're store houses, weapons, drugs, prostitution, you name it. I think we should start by crippling operations... I have C4, but not enough. This is their main armory, semtx, C4, C7, all kinds. It should be more then enough. I'll grab the explosives, i'm faster, so i can get in and out in less then a minute. I also want to take down the armory. Vi, if its ok with you, you can keep the guards... occupied, tease them. I'll grab the explosives while Cy grabs any weapons we may be interested in. I'll have a bag, so we can put everything in that. I can carry Cy out, and still run just as fast. " He said as he pulled out 3 comlinks. "When we get out, i'm gonna hand Cy a M107 semi auto 50. cal sniper rifle. Then i'll go back and rig the place up. When i'm done, i'll come and grab you, i'll let you know before i do... Any questions...?" He finished off, disappearing.

He reappeared. "Take tha as a no, good, shall we get started?" He asked with a smile. "I have a small armory back at my place... we can go and suit up there..." He said looking around. He spoke into his comlink, "Ace... we're gonna get started.. we're gonna hit the armory first, i'll keep ya posted." He said looking to Cy and Vi, "ready?"

((should i make a seperate thread for his place, AND the armory?))

(if you want. I don't care.) "Okay. Well I try and find more information on those scientist locations. Most likely they have more insane experiments with both the spirital and physical world. I only know only a few locations. But as well as I think that who ever is behind the assinations are also helping these scientist. I don't believe that these people are that smart to advoid detect this long without some sort of outside help. Especially if what I read about what's at least two of the locations they are in. But I like the fact your going to crippling those areas you mention before. That could create enought chaos for me to access something I couldn't before. You see I can access some of the files from the main computer at their base of operations from here, but I can't get into the higher files. But if we hit their main network we may hack into the main system more easily." said Ace.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 pm
(okay I got to go off for now. For Friday's and Saturday's I have to get up early for work. I usually get off at 11:00 p.m. Eastern time. Sorry for all this. But I hope you don't hate me for this, it's just I have a job to go to and work to do.)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games