Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavidOshi

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Welp i am a big Jill fan every since the first game but i agree that Ada is super hot!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:28 pm
It's not about who's hot. It's about who's the best.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:58 pm
Definitely Ada. And not in some lezzie "oh she's hot" way. She just kicks some serious a$$. I just love the secret agent thing, switching sides all the time for your own gain. It just kicks it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:11 am
Saka_Kazima
Definitely Ada. And not in some lezzie "oh she's hot" way. She just kicks some serious a$$. I just love the secret agent thing, switching sides all the time for your own gain. It just kicks it.

Thank you. At least one person likes Ada for what she DESERVES to be liked for. The only thing that Jill is lacking is the secret agent evilness. And I do give Ada credit for that. Ada is like the female Wesker but less evil.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:28 am
fav female...um...id go with rebecca theres just something about her  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:42 am
Okay lets just bust it down here, Claire Redfield is my favourite RE female, next in line would be Jill, then Rebecca (lost some respect for her after RE0), then Ada. Reasons being:

Claire is just a teenager, she has had no training whatsoever in the field or with any type of weapons, thus bad a$$ness. And well she is hot...erm moving on.

Jill, well come on Jill is Jill. She is a seasoned officer, and her skill with logic and weapons makes her a well balanced character to play with.

Rebecca *shakes head* she is young, has a good heart, and is greatly skilled with chemicals, sure she lacks strength and stamina unlike the other women but she is a quick thinker and very sharp for her age.

Ada *thumbs up* as much as I like Ada, I can not forget what she acted like in RE2 she was a rash self-centered jerk that didn't care about Leon until the end of the game, however in RE4 she did kick a lot of booty, but it wasn't enough to waver my feelings on her.

Did I just babble?  

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:51 am
BurakkuRose
Okay lets just bust it down here, Claire Redfield is my favourite RE female, next in line would be Jill, then Rebecca (lost some respect for her after RE0), then Ada. Reasons being:

Claire is just a teenager, she has had no training whatsoever in the field or with any type of weapons, thus bad a$$ness. And well she is hot...erm moving on.

Jill, well come on Jill is Jill. She is a seasoned officer, and her skill with logic and weapons makes her a well balanced character to play with.

Rebecca *shakes head* she is young, has a good heart, and is greatly skilled with chemicals, sure she lacks strength and stamina unlike the other women but she is a quick thinker and very sharp for her age.

Ada *thumbs up* as much as I like Ada, I can not forget what she acted like in RE2 she was a rash self-centered jerk that didn't care about Leon until the end of the game, however in RE4 she did kick a lot of booty, but it wasn't enough to waver my feelings on her.

Did I just babble?

Yeah, another Claire fan! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Well, yeah, Claire does kick a**. The only thing keeping her from being my fave was the fact of not knowing how she knew how to operate all the weapons and all that since she's just a college student. It's that devine knowledge all RE characters have I suppose. Like which Items you will need or not.

And yes, though Ada was a real bad person in RE2, it was still cool  

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:30 pm
Heck yeah Claire-bear all the way! Anyhow, Ada was awesome in 4 but she still doesn't float my boat...and I just chalk up Claire's being able to use all those weapons to Chris, I mean he was a marksmen, he could have taught Claire how to handle guns...ya know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:36 pm
I suppose that could account for it, though there is still the fact that they weren't really together all that often, Claire being in college and Chris having to... do whatever it is STARS did before the mansion.

I still give props to the all-knowing divineness.  

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying that all the RE noobs have ruined Ada for the rest of us, that's all.

ada's still cool. as long as she is pure to you than pure she shall remain biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:13 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying that all the RE noobs have ruined Ada for the rest of us, that's all.

ada's still cool. as long as she is pure to you than pure she shall remain biggrin

Ada, pure? I can't see how! surprised  

Resident Isaka
Crew

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:08 am
Claire will always be my favorite and I hope that I can see more from her in the future. She seems to be one of the only female characters who has retained her wit, resourcefulness, and class in a crumbling world.
Jill is shown as very intelligent in the first Resident Evil, but in the third one they turned her into a mini-skirt wearing sleez-ball carrying around shotgun. That just isn't going to cut it for me.
Ada is to indifferent for me and she is rather hard to get to know. The novels help you to understand her better though. But she lost it all for me at the end of Resident Evil 4. What audacity she has...
And Rebbeca is just rediculous as a main character. She is almost as whiny at times as Ashley is. Good supporting character but bad protagonist  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:51 am
Dude, I agree with you on the fact that Claire is awesome, but you say that Jill became a Mini-Skirt wearing Sleezeball?
She may be wearing a miniskirt, but that don't make her a sleezeball. She didn't even play along with Carlos when he came onto her. If anything, Jill became more mature, smarter and just much better as a soldier, despite the miniskirt.

Ashley was the second worst supporting character in the entire RE series. Okay, maybe third after Sherry and Steve.

Rebecca made an awesome character. For a rookie, she got the balls of steel.

Ada was always cool, but the noob fanboys are like a barrier that keep her full potential from being appreciated.  

Biohazard EXTREME

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Dude, I agree with you on the fact that Claire is awesome, but you say that Jill became a Mini-Skirt wearing Sleezeball?
She may be wearing a miniskirt, but that don't make her a sleezeball. She didn't even play along with Carlos when he came onto her. If anything, Jill became more mature, smarter and just much better as a soldier, despite the miniskirt.

Ashley was the second worst supporting character in the entire RE series. Okay, maybe third after Sherry and Steve.

Rebecca made an awesome character. For a rookie, she got the balls of steel.

Ada was always cool, but the noob fanboys are like a barrier that keep her full potential from being appreciated.

Don't get me wrong. Jill is one of my favorite protagonists in the series. I just don't think that it was needed for her to be running around in the thightest and most revealing clothes. The creators were focusing directly on sex appeal and little else. I rely more on the original Jill for my looking at her character.
Quote:

And I hope that you don't think that I am a noob fanboy. Is it so wrong that I just dont like the kind of character that she portrays?
All and all I was only trying to show why I liked Claire the best.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games