Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:21 pm
Drauron eyes went back to there normal red as he looked at Alita. He turned and hugged her. " Im sorry......so sorry"
Daermon looked at his brother and they way he was acting and though for a minute. He Night was getting up, but he held him down and said" hes innocent....theres no way that he couldve done those things the way he is being. Daermon grabbed Draurons bag and said. " Look. No Heirloom or armor."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:24 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drauron eyes went back to there normal red as he looked at Alita. He turned and hugged her. " Im sorry......so sorry"
Daermon looked at his brother and they way he was acting and though for a minute. He Night was getting up, but he held him down and said" hes innocent....theres no way that he couldve done those things the way he is being. Daermon grabbed Draurons bag and said. " Look. No Heirloom or armor."

"You're right. But how is that possible? I saw him kill them with my own eyes."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:28 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

*happy, kisses Dauron* !!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 pm
Daermon looked at night and said the only possible answer that came to mind. " Shapeshifter...Had a grudge against us or just in it for sick thrills...."  

The Dark Paladin

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:30 pm
Alita-520
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

*happy, kisses Dauron* !!

Drauron kissed her back, dropping his swords. " Im sorry...I didnt mean to scare you"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:30 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at night and said the only possible answer that came to mind. " Shapeshifter...Had a grudge against us or just in it for sick thrills...."

Ishounii: Shapeshifter???

Alita: *still kissing Dauron*  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:33 pm
"Shapeshifter...Shapeshifter... HIM?!?! I remember him. I thought the man that killed my family was at least a little different than your brother."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Drauron kissed Alita again, pulling her in closer.

DAermon looked at his brother and the girl and turned to Ishounii and Night and said." Yeah..this isnt a spectator sport...so can we finish this conversation....somewhere else?"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 pm
The Dark Paladin

DAermon looked at his brother and the girl and turned to Ishounii and Night and said." Yeah..this isnt a spectator sport...so can we finish this conversation....somewhere else?"

"Of course. We can go to my place."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:41 pm
The Dark Paladin

Alita: why not stay here??? My place aint deasiesed!!!  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:42 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Alita: why not stay here??? My place aint deasiesed!!!

" As I said....not a spectator sport...." Daermon closed the door  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:44 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Thank you" Daermon said as he closed the door. " Havent seen my brother in a while, but I think I can wait just a bit longer. Daermon then heard a noise from inside the room. " Lets go" He said quickly

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Ishounii: eek my, I guess those two got close, real fast, ya know, one night, I heard them-  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:46 pm
*Nightcleaver puts his hands on their shoulders and instantly teleported them all to his house.*

"Welcome. Please make yourselves at home. There's just one rule:don't go outside. I do live in the realm of nothingness afterall." sweatdrop
"Either that or I could take my house to the realm we were just in. It's up to you really."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games