Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 am
Nia ignored Shinobu’s words and carried on gathering ingredients for a potion. “Just stay on the bed and wait till I’m done, if you don’t want to sleep, suit yourself.” she said to Shinobu thinking it would be a bit too rude not to say anything. As she started making a small fire Tomoyo suddenly walked in. Nia was astonished by the fact that another thief had just walked into her room, and it struck her that she had forgotten to lock the door. Tomoyo had seemed to be coming for her, but now she saw Shinobu she was concerned about her.

Nia overheard their conversation with growing anger and stupefaction. She suddenly started out on Tomoyo: “Yes indeed Tomoyo, Shinobu looks bad but I’m taking care of that right now so there is no need to worry. What did you came for anyway?”

Waiting for a reaction from the older thief she went on making the potion it was not a very difficult one but it contained quite a lot of ingredients that all had to be prepared in a different way.

Cut the earth root in small dices and boil it for 6 minutes in the gal of a squirrel. In the meanwhile grind a few blocks of harden mountain goat cheese to a fine powder. Take the cauldron of the fire and add the powder to it while stirring counter clockwise. Temper the fire and put the kettle back on. Make sure it doesn’t boil.

And so it went on, with powders, spices, mixtures and other ingredients. Nia carefully prepared and added every component, making sure she followed the recipe precisely, so she wouldn’t poison the woman. “I should always have this in stock” she thought by herself, wondering why she hadn’t.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:11 pm
Shinobu, still looking rather distressed, glanced from Nia to Tomoyo, and back to Nia again.

What was Nia making and why was it so important at a time like this? And why on earth, even after having told Nia about her currently 'sleep situation' was she tempting her with the bed she'd just got up from.

She clenched her hands for a second, biting her lip, anything to keep herself awake as she stood there in a numb silence, waiting for something relevant to happen.

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 pm
Tao laughed as he stumbled back a few steps and ruffled his little brother's hair a little. He hugged him back and gently pryed Suki off of him just at arms length.

"You shouldn't get lost so much Suki... but come on... there's a nice bed waiting for you back at the theater."

He waited for Suki to catch up and slowly walked back towards the Theater. He sat his hand around his little brother's shoulders and they walked together back to the head-quarters.

"So, how did your mission go little brother?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:25 am
"Taketo-san. Yes, we're fine." Tomoyo inclined her head slightly in greeting, bemused by the other's sudden appearance. She forced herself not to fidget, unused to being surrounded by so many people. Moreover, something felt...off. She turned to Nia, who was already making some potion. The girl was obviously angered by Tomoyo's entrance, and she didn't want to make things worse. "Forgive my intrusion, but I wish to know if you've learned anything about the-what was left behind," she said hesitantly, wary of Taketo's presence.  

Lirdianc

The Jashu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:43 am
Suki's somber eyes cleared to their brilliant soft lavendar state once more. He reached up and fixed his little grey locks after Tao ruffled them admiringly. Following in his footsteps he walked no more then two behind him, as every step that Tao took was about the equal of two of his own.

"Actually Tao-san, I didn't have a mission. I just felt like I was wasting your time too much." Suki's innocence and honesty drenched into those sentences.

"I just wanted you to go do something of your own will for a change, your so over worked usually." He reinforced his statement with a smile.

"Anyway, have you seen Aoki-chan? I've been looking all over for her..."
Suki was no longer looking at Tao with eye contact, but peering back over across the hill.

Looking around now, he realized how silly it was for him to get lost like that. He had been great at mapping areas, and could be a very skillful cartographer at times. Maybe he had just snapped out of his poor little mind. Shuffling away the thought, he continued to keep his steps in line with Tao as they made their careful way to the Theater.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:48 pm
Melora... the doll... Shinobu...

Izumo awoke lying in his bed in a cold sweat. He didn't remember when he'd gone to sleep. Images and events were racing through his mind. He hoped it all meant nothing, that it was all just some sort of elaborate dream. After all, it seemed so surreal, like nothing of it could have possibly happened.

The fact that he had just awoken in a bed he never remembered lying down in was all the more convincing. He'd probably been very tired, likely fell asleep without even knowing it. The strange thing, was that when trying to remember the previous day, all he could trace was his dream, and days previous to the last, as though there were a gap in his memory. Of course, that was under his assumption that none of what he thought was a dream had actually happened.

Thinking about it all made his head throb, and his stomach growl. Swinging his legs to the side of the bed, he noticed a small dish of food, and a waterskin, sitting on the box-crate he used as a bedstand. Who, if not he, had brought it there? It was cold, no doubt about that, but aside from that he could see nothing wrong with the meal. Carefully picking up the small dish, Izumo began gobbling down the meal. It wasn't anything special, but it was filling. He grabbed the small waterskin, not his own but obviously belonging to one of the Thieves. Again, Izumo wondered how he had come to be in his bed, with food and water at his bedside. Someone, no doubt, had helped him get there.

The water was cool and refreshing, especially after finishing a meal his had nearly inhaled. In his own typical manner, Izumo left the used dish sitting where he'd found it; when it became a problem he'd clean it up. The waterskin, he simply placed with his own. If it was indeed another Thieves' , they'd eventually ask about it; and that would let him know who'd help him out.

The first matter to attend to, though, was to find someone; preferably someone he'd seen in what he thought to be a dream. He'd ask about it. He was going to find out if it was indeed a starkly realistic dream, or whether it had indeed occured.

Shinobu, perhaps, was one to seek out. Or Aoki; though if his "dream" had occured, there was a chance she'd still be angered. At any rate, he needed some sort of explanation.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:05 pm
Shinobu, seeing yet another person standing in the door way, couldn't stand it any lnoger. At this rate the entire house was going to see her in this desperate, delireous state, and she just couldn't have that.

She bolted forwards and began tearing through any spot she could around the room, ripping open drawers and tossing aside pillows, searching for the doll. A hot firy glaze in her eyes, not that of Shinobu, but that of the horrifying woman from her dreams, a cackle escaping from unknown lips as she ripped apart the room, ravaging for any trace of the doll.

"I must have it!" growled a voice unlike that of Shinobu's. "Give it to me or I'll kill you!" Shinobu's body has Nia cornered against a wall, charged there on impact, her hands up, ready to attack.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:06 pm
[Yay! you posted Zumy! Lol. Well I dunno how you managed up in your bed, but w.e ^-^]  

Edaniel
Captain

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:26 pm
Haru leaned against the wall deep in thought about the life he was living. His sword rested next to him. He closed his eyes as he felt a small draft from the front of the theater. He was at the end of the stage against a the wall near the curtain. "A play, nothing more than a story...." He mumbled as the wind brushed through his hair. It was silent around the theater, however, the silence was much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:04 pm
[Hey, that's great. Glad to see you back Dark.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:40 pm
Melora, standing there in that gloomy, yet enchanting glade, felt utterly alone, until a suddenly ling sensation ripped down her backbone.

She turned around to see a woman striding carefully towards her.

The woman was much older than her, at least in her late teens to early twenties, with smart brown hair hanging loosely, bouncing together like rings of chocolate, the bangs of her hair framing her perfectly oval face. She was dressed in inspiring pinks and blues lacing a white female samurai garb, which included many complex buckles and padded armour, as well as the decorated scabbard for a katana fastened around her belt.

All in all, this woman was an amazing light to behold. Not just in terms of beauty, but in terms of aura, and energy. She, as anyone with a worth of sixth sense abilities could tell that she had an uplifting, otherworldly scent about her, as well as the combined energy equal to that of which expect of at least a dozen children, radiating from inside of her, causing her to almost glow. As well as the expression on her face, benevolent, and yet calm and strong, as if there was something important for her to do, and she was not going to allow anything to come between her and getting it.
But, probably the strangest and most baffling thing attributing the woman was the fact that she was a pure slate. Melora could sense a person fears and lies, doubts and mistakes, from miles away, if someone was untrustworthy she would immediately know. But within the woman were no traces of negative thoughts, to signs of a bad past, no possible leads to her having ever performed an unlawful deed in her existence. Like the ultimate purity.

Something of which Melora could comply not believe.

Melora opened her mouth slowly to speak, but before she could say anything, the woman chimed in with a voice soft as silk.

"Melora," she said, emphasizing the first initial until the that 'r' was pronounced an an 'h'. Making the name sound like a whisper in an old song.

"I understand that you are very confused right now, and you are under to fault to be. The crimes you've committed do not involve what you've become involved in. So I'm taking it into my hands to fix that for you." the voice continued on in its strum, making words sound like songs, gently rolling out of the tongue and through the misty air. "I've already arranged for your precious doll to be returned to you. But Shinobu is having a hard time with it. Weakness is overthrowing her, and she is slowly snapping. We'd better hurry now or we will lose her."

Melora, in a silent awe, allowed her hand to be taken by the pale, smooth one of the woman, and to be lead away from that glade.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:41 pm
[For anybody who is interested, there's a little bit more of what's going on with Melora right now. Just so that I can keep up with all of this.

Things are really starting to get interesting, don't you all think?]

Edaniel
Captain

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:35 am
{Indeed things are getting more and more interesting! I just wish I could get Fai to interact with all of this so that I'm not alone in roleplaying anymore! Or maybe even Tomi; I know not. I just...Wish that I didn't feel like extra baggage?}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:40 am
[Ah, just keep trying, I'm sure you can squeeze someone in. There's lots of places to join in. And very soon I think all the characters will be affected.]  

Edaniel
Captain

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:27 am
Taketo saw the deliriousness of Shinobu taking its effect on him. He nearly shoved Tomoyo behind him, glaring over at Shinobu, digging for a reason for these actions. His explanations were beginning to run out and Shinobu was spewing out something about killing them. He wasn't going to stand for that, even though they were all immortal. Though, deep down Taketo wanted to say that Shinobu had a reason to act this way, but he couldn't delve on it now: He had to stop Shinobu from hurting anyone.

Taketo quickly slid into the room, diving toward Shinobu. He shoved his arms around her and locked in, hoping to keep her from doing anymore damage to Nia's room. He lifted her up toward the air a little, seemingly whispering in her ear.

"Shinobu, what is wrong with you? Control yourself!"

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games