Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:44 am
*wakes up and opens eyes alittle but dosnt move and stays floating* i..i cant choose they both end in tragety  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:51 am
hydra4
*wakes up and opens eyes alittle but dosnt move and stays floating* i..i cant choose they both end in tragety
"Your wake Kuroishi."Ichigo looks at him."too bad they can't get along like we all do."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:12 pm
((i found all of my sis's here they are
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Your wake Kuroishi."Ichigo looks at him."too bad they can't get along like we all do."
yeah  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:14 pm
hydra4
((i found all of my sis's here they are
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(( eek eek eek eek eek eek blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:20 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"i know this might be weird coming from me but what if only the part demon and human were alive only.then everyone would get along, right?" ((i like the black kitty ears,white hair one of your sisters and the angel one that you used before in the swimming pool rp that one.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"i know this might be weird coming from me but what if only the part demon and human were alive only.then everyone would get along, right?" ((i like the black kitty ears,white hair one of your sisters and the angel one that you used before in the swimming pool rp that one.))
That means you arent a demon and you would get destroyed ((and what white one theres alot of white hair ones  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:26 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
That means you arent a demon and you would get destroyed ((and what white one theres alot of white hair ones
"i don't know, it just came to me. if only the halves were alive, you would have to choose. told you it sounds weird coming from me."((User Image this one. i though it looked so innocent))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"i don't know, it just came to me. if only the halves were alive, you would have to choose. told you it sounds weird coming from me."((User Image this one. i though it looked so innocent))
"Apparently you don't know much about demons. Even if it was just Halves and Humans that were alive we still wouldn't get along."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
ok but i would want a pretty girl like you to get destroyed just to save one civilazation (( shes my little sister out of all of us we are 21 kids but the only boy and one of the youngest she is younger than me and shes the youngest and i am 2nd youngest))  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:31 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"Apparently you don't know much about demons. Even if it was just Halves and Humans that were alive we still wouldn't get along."
ok but each of my family members are demons and humans all of us even me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:32 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"no i mean kill all of the human and demon and have the halves live only. you see it sounds weird coming from me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah
"no i mean kill all of the human and demon and have the halves live only. you see it sounds weird coming from me."
"of course it does. If we did that we would kill you as well. It doesn't really go in your favor. Besides, there are only a handful of Half-Demons in the world."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"of course it does. If we did that we would kill you as well. It doesn't really go in your favor. Besides, there are only a handful of Half-Demons in the world."
"i don't know. the idea just poped into my head."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:37 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah but those dont have to choose who wins the war and who lives or dies  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games