Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:21 pm
"Oi! Someone is flustered!" she teased, though anyone could easily poke fun at Kikuchi and her relations with Gurdy if they wanted to...

"Yep! Lost lover!"

"I never knew De Nam had liked someone," Gurdy smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:29 pm
"What?! Never!! De Nam didn't like anyone! As far as I know..." Hana was thoughtful for a few seconds. De Nam was never any different no matter what was going on...so, Hana doubted it. "And I can say that I am a VIRGIN. A V-I-R-G-I-N!! No lover there!!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:34 pm
"People can be lovers without ever having sexual relations~~ oi~~ silly Miss Virgin lady~~" Kikuchi cooed playfully, she gave a devilish grin.

"No worries, Miss Kikuchi doesn't know what she's talking about, she's still a virgin too I imagine," Gurdy laughed.

"And how would you know that?"

"You're seventeen Miss Kikuchi, I doubt you've ever done such things... or have you?"

"N-no I'm just saying you shouldn't make assumptions!" she blushed, not that Kikuchi ever did have sex with anyone, she just tended to over-complicate things...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:38 pm
The redness only grew, as Hana shook her head. She never thought of De Nam like that! They had known each other for too long, too closely...it wasn't possible!

"No...I can't like someone like that if I've known them too long...and De Nam is longer than too long!" an impish grin crossed Hana's features, "But what about you and Gurdy?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:41 pm
"Oh my..."

"M-me and Gurdy? Oi! There's no way!" Kikuchi extrued, staring at her shoes as her cheeked simply flushed with pink, "I mean...he's... well..."

Gurdy looked to Hana with an uneasy smile, "I think there's an age difference too great between us, is that what you're trying to say, Miss Kikuchi?"

Of course that was only an excuse, a poor one at that.

"E-exactly! He's at least eight years or so older than I am!" she exclaimed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:45 pm
"Ah, there's no real bother with age...so are you two?" Hana asked, wriggling her eyebrows. At least the heat was off her and De Nam.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 pm
She stepped away from him, "We're not a couple, just traveling partners or something..." Kikuchi protested.

"I made a poem for her once however..." Gurdy thought with a laugh, he seemed to get amusement out of this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:57 pm
"Oh, really? So...was this a romantic poem, or a truly heartfelt one with all that jazz?" Hana asked, grinning.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:08 pm
"I can't believe you still remember it!" Kikuchi shrieked.

"I'll recite it for old times sake, come now Miss Kikuchi, it's not that bad. What, you don't like it?" Gurdy asked.

"That's not it! It's just..."

"Within the Vale's wake,
Wanders the Shella caravaner.
Though lone, she keeps optimitic.
For Veo Lu,
For Shella,
For the glory that is the sluice...
She goes onward in the name,
Of the ever wise Yuke..."

She simply grew red in the face, "......."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:40 pm
atomic_popsicle
((LAAAAAAAME. Oh well. Seeya tomorrow or a couple days after or something.))
"Hey! answer me!" Kara Ni chased after Suisho, then stopped when she stood infront of the Marlboro. "Woah...it's huge..." She jumped back at little and held out her banjo-like weapon infront of her, to help her defend off attacks. "Answer me Suisho....what will you do?...What did you mean?"

"My buisness is none of yours!" Suisho yelled out. Suddenly, Hell plants came from the ground, hissing at Kara Ni. Suisho didn't summon them at all. She didn't want to just yet. "Let me be!" Suisho said. "I won't let this Marbro hurt you if you do." She then walked to the creature and patted one of its tenticles. It calmed down a bit and stopped its attacks. Suisho sighed and looked down. "I really don't want to do this the hard way..."  

RedWorld

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:50 pm
Kara Ni gripped her weapon ever tighter, her face still a mix of worry and anger. "If it might effect our town...our people...our races...then it is my business! Just tell me, then I might run off and leave you alone."
Kara Ni felt a little fear. The Hell Plants could atack her and , who knows, Suisho might tell the Marlboro to attack. It was no matter to her though. All that mattered was the Myrr tree.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:21 pm
MizukiKazakaru
"I can't believe you still remember it!" Kikuchi shrieked.

"I'll recite it for old times sake, come now Miss Kikuchi, it's not that bad. What, you don't like it?" Gurdy asked.

"That's not it! It's just..."

"Within the Vale's wake,
Wanders the Shella caravaner.
Though lone, she keeps optimitic.
For Veo Lu,
For Shella,
For the glory that is the sluice...
She goes onward in the name,
Of the ever wise Yuke..."

She simply grew red in the face, "......."

"You know...that wasn't romantic, so why are you blushing?" Hana asked, rasing an eyebrow.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:48 pm
"He made it while he was sleeping... that's why I'm blushing... its embaressing..." Kikuchu whined.

"Last time I ever make a poem for you, Miss Kikuchi," Gurdy said, disapproved, arms crossed over his chest. "I tried hard on it..."

"I suppose its nice..." she sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 pm
"Oh yes, oh so sweet!" Hana sighed, twirling around a little. She skipped along the path, looking around. "Hey...we're getting close to the city, right?" she asked. When she and her parents came to Tipa, they camer by boat, so she didn't really know this land at all.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:21 pm
"This is the Iron Mine Downs, we're close to Marr's Pass. Beyond that is the Miasma stream that will lead us to Alfitaria," stated Kikuchi, she studied many maps of the world before she left on her journey.

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games