Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:40 pm
Yea aside from the 50 foot drop thing I hate that then did try to play him off so cool.-.- but still I think Krauser Vs. Ninja would be crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:44 pm
The whole appeal of Resident Evil games used to be that it's ordinary people stuck surviving these extreme situations. But based on the kind of stuff Leon did, it's hard to say with a straight face, "That's an ordinary person." That's why they lost their appeal.

I still think that in Krauser vs. Ninja, Ninja would win. I mean, he'd bounce off Krauser's bullets, and then Krauser will get up close and what? Slice the Ninja with his knife before the Ninja stabs Krauser with his sword? Krauser wouldn't even get a chance to transform.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:54 pm
Oh please, Jack Krauser would hold up for a while. between his knife, bow, arrows, arrows with explosive and Tmp he could hold his own. Yes ninja is faster but Krauser is much stronger and once he does transform his speed matches Ninjas. Given a Fair face to face fight with No cloaking. Krauser would sneak away with a win.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:56 pm
I really doubt it. If that exoskeleton could hold up against Metal Gear, it can hold up against Krauser. And he did some serious damage to Metal Gear.

EDIT: You said if the Ninja didn't have his stealth. But that's unfair. I mean, he COULD turn on the stealth, and if he can't, then I can just as easily say, "If Krauser didn't have his transformation."

That would be limiting the character's abilities.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces