Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:15 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
gants
(has everyone forgotten about this rp and no not the people that actualy have been posting sweatdrop sweatdrop i mean the people that are supposed to be the teen titans)

(I haven't forgotten...I just can't think of anything to do)

He can say hi to the two new characters my character wanted to meet the Teen Titans 3nodding )

(Alright)

"Hey Dudes" Beast Boy said, "What's up?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Miina stared at him with a confused look and said while pointing to the roof, " The roof is what's up.." She sure doesnt know that much about human talk.  

~k-i-a~

Neomi789

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:31 am
Gaia Name- Neomi789
Character Name- Canary
Age- 15
Powers- Sonic projection from her mouth, and when she claps her hands.
Weapons- A couple of smoke bombs
Crush- Speedy
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- Thick blonde hair, and sapphire eyes. Wears a skimpy white top and a miniskirt with lots of belts and a tiny cape that only goes down to her waist. Double piercing in both ears usually with pearl earrings. White shoes.
Bio- Discovered her powers at a homecoming dance, when she almost deafened half the city by accident, is very popular in school, but if she is annoyed, she may let out another session of microphone feedback by accident. She loves to use her powers to fight
crime.
Any extra information about them- The Justice League's Black Canary, is her mother.

((mind if I jump in?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:13 pm
gaia name:inuyasha(halfdemon).
character name: phoenix
weapons:none
powers: abiltiy to controle fire.
appearance:red and orange hair,red eyes,always weres black gloves,has acient symbols on his shoulders that are hidden by the sleeves of his shirt.
bio:genetically altered when a radiation outbreak had happened at a nuclear power plant.he was traped in the room with the radiation and the thing nearest to him was a flame for he was trying to use a welder to get out of the room.when the radition had been cleared and the scientist found phoenix in the room the burst the door open and carried him out.but when they got outside all of a sudden phoenix woke up.he had seen that he could create fire at his own will when he accidently mad the scientists burst into flames.
good/neutral/bad neutral
crushes:raven and terra  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:37 pm
kia_souma
Miina stared at him with a confused look and said while pointing to the roof, " The roof is what's up.." She sure doesnt know that much about human talk.

"Ha ha! Good one!" Beast Boy laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:57 pm
Reito was laughing also. She walked up to Beast Boy "Hello you must be one of the Teen Titans, Im Reito" she said and gave him a cute smile.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:59 am
-phoenix walked into titans tower of course not really knowing or caring were he was-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:10 pm
Canary bumped into him by accident. She never chould really watch where she was going...

" Woah...sorry...do you know where I could find the Titans?"  

Neomi789

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:22 pm
Miina blinked and asked, " Good one? All I did was answer his question.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:30 pm
suddenly the alarm went off but not because there was trouble in town there were intruders in the tower  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:51 pm
"I had just about enough of that noise!" she shouted as she shot her fire ball right at the alarm making it exploded. "FIXED IT!" she said with a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:53 pm
"i like your way of fixing things"-phoenix said with a slight grin-  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

gants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:20 pm
he jumped up a bit as he got scared by phoenix then turned around his face looked a little scarey with the grin he had "whow creepy" he said stepping back a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:39 pm
"THANK YOU! I should make this a carrer!" she said and scratched the back of her head ans smiled.
She then turned and saw the video games. She walked over and took a controler and started at it with awe.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Raito Kazuko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:58 pm
Gaia Name: Nirama
Name: Talim
Powers: able to move stuff with her mind, teleport, and able to control fire.
Weapons: her mind
Crush: none
Side: neutral
Appearance: http://www.angelroms.com/anime/Anime Girls/General/General-00164.jpg
Her hair is also dark blue and has a jew the same as Raven on her forehead.
Other: She is the long lost older sister (by only 3 years) that was sent to the planet, Ungima. She has the same powers as Raven but that she can also control fire. Talim has no idea that Raven is her sister for she was sent away before she was born.

((May i please join? And is this alright?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games