Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:42 pm
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
OMG GUY ON GUY LOVE!!! mmm!

"are you in there?" violet knocks on the door again
grabs her and pulls her into his room*shhh look at the screen*piontts to the computer screen*
O.O; -tongue kisses reno again- -I go into the bathroom and take a bath in da hot tub- -reno unlocks the door somehow and walks in- he locks the door- -i dont notice- -he takes his shirt off-
ohh this is getting juicy*looks at his girl and smiles* im gonna take a shower you wannna join?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

grabs her and pulls her into his room*shhh look at the screen*piontts to the computer screen*
O.O; -tongue kisses reno again- -I go into the bathroom and take a bath in da hot tub- -reno unlocks the door somehow and walks in- he locks the door- -i dont notice- -he takes his shirt off-
ohh this is getting juicy*looks at his girl and smiles* im gonna take a shower you wannna join?
-reno hops into the tub- -kisses him again- -smiles- "i love you baby" reno said to me  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:46 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"sure...."her eyes are glued to the screen.
o ok, thanks friend! -sarcasm-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:47 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

"sure"her eyes are guled to the screen  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:49 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

((hey im really going to take a shower so could you take it from here sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

((hey im really going to take a shower so could you take it from here sweatdrop ))
((lol im gonna take a shower in a bit too cuz i hate getting up early for school to take one -eats school-))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend

((alright did not need to know that much)and yeah i think)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:51 pm
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
((lol im gonna take a shower in a bit too cuz i hate getting up early for school to take one -eats school-))
(its olny 7 i dont take my shower until like 9)  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
((its nine over here))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:53 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
((alright did not need to know that much)and yeah i think)
((ummm.... that wasnt much at all...he's just going to take a shower, big deal...-goes into renos room with a towel, reno follows in his boxers- -shuts door- -goes into his bed and falls asleep-))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
((I was thinking taking my shower at 8:30, but i change my mind! 9 it is! axel? go on at 5:30-6:00 cuz i want to k?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
((its nine over here))
am or pm  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:55 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
((its nine over here))
am or pm
((pm))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
((its nine over here))
am or pm
((pm))
okay here it is 8:07 so it 10:07 there right?  

romantic~slut~want~some

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games