Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:09 pm
Today's special: Saddler Sausage served with Leon Lemonade!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Today's special: Saddler Sausage served with Leon Lemonade!

Scary...  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:19 pm
Tonight's special: Plagas with dip.
(Add that to the menu, Jumbo Plagas, Gumbo Plagas, Tiger Plagas, all kinds of plagas with delicious seafood dip. Mmm mmm mmm.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:10 pm
Mmmm... Sounds crunchy.

{I have this vivid image of a scene from Space Balls. At the cafe, when the alien bursts out of the guys chest after he orders and eats the special}

And there's something inherently wrong with the name "Sadler Sausage".  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Izchi

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:04 pm
*Whistles a bit as she looks around*  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:25 pm
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Mmmm... Sounds crunchy.

{I have this vivid image of a scene from Space Balls. At the cafe, when the alien bursts out of the guys chest after he orders and eats the special}

And there's something inherently wrong with the name "Sadler Sausage".
Yeah... That's kinds why I came up with it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:16 pm
The creepy wrongness was intention. *takes usual seat near the window* I'll have a T-virus tea. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:33 pm
DasJabberwockie
The creepy wrongness was intention. *takes usual seat near the window* I'll have a T-virus tea. whee
Would you like some Freshly squeezed Leon Lemons in your tea?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Would you like some Freshly squeezed Leon Lemons in your tea?
......*snerk* xd .....No thank you. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:39 pm
DasJabberwockie
Okay, then, *pours a cupa Tea-virus* Enjoy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Thanks. 3nodding So, how are things?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:54 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Well, I officially hate myself for not saving for good 2 hours playin RE2 last night and dying on the Tyrant Fight at the end... The last time I saved was right before Chief Irons dies, so think about how long of a way it is... So I got pissed off and it'll be a while before I play RE2. Other than that, pretty good. I'm working on my RE Fanfic that I wrote, I'm making it bigger and better then I want to get it published after I finish... But who knows... I talk too much, that's what happens when I don't sleep... I have disofficit attention order... What were you saying? Hi!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Well, I officially hate myself for not saving for good 2 hours playin RE2 last night and dying on the Tyrant Fight at the end... The last time I saved was right before Chief Irons dies, so think about how long of a way it is... So I got pissed off and it'll be a while before I play RE2. Other than that, pretty good. I'm working on my RE Fanfic that I wrote, I'm making it bigger and better then I want to get it published after I finish... But who knows... I talk too much, that's what happens when I don't sleep... I have disofficit attention order... What were you saying? Hi!
heh. I've done that before in RE3...got a completely different event. crying Really? Fanfic writer? I used to write RE fics...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:11 pm
DasJabberwockie
heh. I've done that before in RE3...got a completely different event. crying Really? Fanfic writer? I used to write RE fics...
Do you wanna read my fanfic? I only heard good thing about it from my friends. And my teacher gave me 98% on it when I handed it in as my Independent Study Unit. I'm talking about the first draft, the shorter one (still pretty long) which I'm expanding on right now.

It's called Resident Evil: Kryptonite not just because, there's a very good reason for the title, and it has nothing to do with Lois and Clark don't worry.

Also, those who played the games can skip the intro until May 23, 2003 entry.

Also, some things may not comply with what we found out in RE4, but that'll all be changed in the final copy. Give it a shot, someone please?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:19 pm
Is there somesort of summary of the Whole Resi series? I dont want any spoilers....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games