Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:40 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
"when are we going to fight im getting antsy!!"she looks around hastaly "i need to feed!!"
*starts to back away* uh oh

"on mortals oh *she smiles evily* you are a mortal arent you" she flys down twards him
yeah ahh *runs*

she lands where he previosly stood and almost fell over laughing "you shouldve seen your face it was a classic!!" rofl rofl
*stops* you know thats not funny all my life iv been chased my vampires because one of them started a rumor that if you drink my blood you will get special powers

"well i dont care i just want to have fun!" she turns back to oringal form "hey i know what its like to be chased before i was bit i was chased but i gave up*she sruged her sholders* i though imortailty i will rule!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"on mortals oh *she smiles evily* you are a mortal arent you" she flys down twards him
yeah ahh *runs*

she lands where he previosly stood and almost fell over laughing "you shouldve seen your face it was a classic!!" rofl rofl
*stops* you know thats not funny all my life iv been chased my vampires because one of them started a rumor that if you drink my blood you will get special powers

"well i dont care i just want to have fun!" she turns back to oringal form "hey i know what its like to be chased before i was bit i was chased but i gave up*she sruged her sholders* i though imortailty i will rule!"
k as long as you dont bite me only my girl can do that and shes not here  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

yeah ahh *runs*

"okay as long as you have some thing to do with us then im fine " she sits on the ground and draws him "stay still!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"okay as long as you have some thing to do with us then im fine " she sits on the ground and draws him "stay still!"
good and okay *sits still*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:49 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"here im done!" she gets up and hands him a pic  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

*takes the pic and smiles while rubbing covered neck*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"your neck ich?" she looked at him"it usaly iches when you get biten three days or so ago."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"your neck ich?" she looked at him"it usaly iches when you get biten three days or so ago."
yeah it itches and i dont think iv been bitten  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:10 pm
"let me see the mark" she walks over to him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:12 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hmm ok but dont try to bite me or your head will be off in a blink of an eye *uncovers neck*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:17 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hmm ok but dont try to bite me or your head will be off in a blink of an eye *uncovers neck*

she feels the scar "you have been tracked" she pulled some thing out of his neck a small chip that you could barly see.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

she feels the scar "you have been tracked" she pulled some thing out of his neck a small chip that you could barly see.
ahh so thats how they have been able to trace me *rubs his neck so how did you see it  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:22 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

ahh so thats how they have been able to trace me *rubs his neck so how did you see it

"i have a power to read bodies and if anything is wrong it looks red " she smushes the chip "pretty cool right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:26 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"i have a power to read bodies and if anything is wrong it looks red " she smushes the chip "pretty cool right?"
um yeah cool *covers neck again after wiping away blood*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:30 pm
"so how do you like being in the orginzation?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games