Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:59 am
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
Look nice, Whte. 3nodding I wish my parents liked Resi enough to let me make a desktop theme to it.. gonk
What a shame sad
Yeah.. I can't wait until I get my own computer.. Leon Desktop Galore! 3nodding
stare Go figure  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:03 am
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
Look nice, Whte. 3nodding I wish my parents liked Resi enough to let me make a desktop theme to it.. gonk
What a shame sad
stare Go figure
sweatdrop I'm that predictable, eh?  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:05 am
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
What a shame sad
stare Go figure
haha Uenna, yes! Now I just laugh lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:19 am
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
What a shame sad
stare Go figure
haha Uenna, yes! Now I just laugh lol
xd At least I'm not like some crazy Leon fangirls and just love him because he's hot in RE4. xp I loved him back in RE2 as well xd  

Uenna

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:56 am
Uenna
XD At least I'm not like some crazy Leon fangirls and just love him because he's hot in RE4. xp I loved him back in RE2 as well xd
My niece is like that. stare She also calls Krauser adorable and asks too many frickin questions regarding the Resident Eil storyline.
Pretty much she's one of those annoying n00bs who thinks that Leon's in every Resident Evil game because he's hot and never try to read the files and dialouge.

To show her what I thought of that, I let 'it' (aka Bob) cut Leon in half. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:18 pm
Speaking of Leon fangirls/boys. Can you believe that (before it was determined) on RE Horror, Leon was the winner of "Who would you like to see in RE5 as the main hero" poll? The sad thing is he won by the LONG run. It's such a piss off, cause Leon is cool, but putting the same main character in two RE games in a row is a horrible act, it's like, "Let's change the game's name to Leon S. Kennedy!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Speaking of Leon fangirls/boys. Can you believe that (before it was determined) on RE Horror, Leon was the winner of "Who would you like to see in RE5 as the main hero" poll? The sad thing is he won by the LONG run. It's such a piss off, cause Leon is cool, but putting the same main character in two RE games in a row is a horrible act, it's like, "Let's change the game's name to Leon S. Kennedy!"

Really? That's so stupid, I mean, I like Leon but two games with him in a row, it's a little too much..... I prefer to have Carlos or Billy back..... They aren't my favorites but atleast, we would see them for more than one game  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:19 am
And to think, when RE5 comes out, everyone's gonna hate all of the newbie Chris fans.. xd  

Uenna

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:23 am
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
XD At least I'm not like some crazy Leon fangirls and just love him because he's hot in RE4. xp I loved him back in RE2 as well xd
My niece is like that. stare She also calls Krauser adorable and asks too many frickin questions regarding the Resident Eil storyline.
Pretty much she's one of those annoying n00bs who thinks that Leon's in every Resident Evil game because he's hot and never try to read the files and dialouge.

To show her what I thought of that, I let 'it' (aka Bob) cut Leon in half. xd
I know what you mean too x_X

I have a few friends who think they know everything about RE because they saw Apocolypse about 20 times and they've watched me play RE4.. >_>

One of my friends even wants to get RE4 when it comes out for PS2 because "she likes it when she watches me play" (and we all know that watching and playing are two COMPLETELY different things.), not to mention she's not the kind of person to like Horror things. stare

It's like she's acting like she loves RE just to make me like her more or something, when really, it's making me sick. -_-;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:19 am
Uenna
And to think, when RE5 comes out, everyone's gonna hate all of the newbie Chris fans.. xd
Chris, Leon does it matter? Noobs are noobs.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Yes, but noobs like that tend to make the said character a bit less liked by the true fans.. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:42 am
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Yes, but noobs like that tend to make the said character a bit less liked by the true fans.. xd
I completely agree with you. That's why I don't like Leon that much anymore. But hey, that's why I hate noobs. And like I said noobs are noobs, gotta hate em all!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
I completely agree with you. That's why I don't like Leon that much anymore. But hey, that's why I hate noobs. And like I said noobs are noobs, gotta hate em all!
Really though. xd I think I'll still like Chris come the time RE5 is released though.. >_> Just can't hate that man.. Wesker can neutral But I can't. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:58 am
Read at the gaming forum: RE4is the best because of the graphics...

Sure, graphics make the games, even bad games are good with greats graphics rolleyes  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:08 am
Uenna
Really though. xd I think I'll still like Chris come the time RE5 is released though.. >_> Just can't hate that man.. Wesker can neutral But I can't. xd
*Grabs you by the throat* I DESPISE Chris!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games