Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supaspoon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:42 pm
Ok what the hell can I say that hasn't already been said? Ok Ive been playing resi RIGHT from the start, im a big fan (ok not big enough to complete Re2 as Tofu but big enough to unlockl everything in The Mercenaries in RE3...). I bought a gamecube just for RE4, im pleased i did blaugh . Resi is responsible for me developing somewhat of a zombie obsession:the original came out in...what, 1996? It hit me at a tender and impressionable age, and ive been hooked since! I would have got all the comic books if they werent so hard to get hold of in the UK (us poor Brits had to wait until mid-March to get hold of Resi4, have pity on us crying ).Ok thats enough about me, youll soon learn my true geekiness through the wonder of this site! Enjoy wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:34 am
Welcome to the guild~! :3  

Uenna

Aelita101001

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:52 pm
hi i'm Megan or you can call me Aelita. ^^ my friend Rach introduced me to RE...i'm a fan of it but unfortunately i haven't been able to play the games myself. ::cries::  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:53 pm
Aelita101001
hi i'm Megan or you can call me Aelita. ^^ my friend Rach introduced me to RE...i'm a fan of it but unfortunately i haven't been able to play the games myself. ::cries::
We've been expecting you...well...I have anyways. ninja  

Das Jabberwockie

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:33 pm
Aelita101001
Welcome :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:02 pm
I've played RE2, RE3 & Code Veronica already. Until now I still consider myself a Resident Evil/Biohazard fan! My favorites are Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Billy Coen & Rebecca Chambers. smile  

wangtang

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:41 am
wangtang
I've played RE2, RE3 & Code Veronica already. Until now I still consider myself a Resident Evil/Biohazard fan! My favorites are Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Billy Coen & Rebecca Chambers. smile
Welcome to the guild :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:31 pm
Hello, I am quite new here! smile
I love Resident evil! Everything about the games and the movies I like the idea i like how you can kill ugly bastards that are the zombies.
I sometimes wish it would be real ...
I know it could happen...
I investigated. eek  

D e f a u l t

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:34 pm
Hyato
I love Resident evil! Everything about the games and the movies I like the idea i like how you can kill ugly bastards that are the zombies.
I investigated. eek
Lol xd Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:06 pm
Hi. I'm the Merc, and some day I hope that I can get enough G's to look like my fav character Hunk.

I've been playing the games since 1998, which is when I bought RE2. Since then, I've tried to get my hands on all the games that I can afford.

Woot! ninja heart domokun  

Psi_Mu_Merc

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:32 pm
Psi_Mu_Merc
Hi. I'm the Merc, and some day I hope that I can get enough G's to look like my fav character Hunk.

I've been playing the games since 1998, which is when I bought RE2. Since then, I've tried to get my hands on all the games that I can afford.

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:04 am
Hyato
I investigated. eek
Welcome!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:55 pm
Psi_Mu_Merc

Welcome to the guild! I've seen you on a Resi board on the Gaming Discussion Forums 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:14 pm
Hey everybody. I'm Sith Lord Darth Moren (a mouthful, I know). But you guys can call me Sith. Or Moren. Or Sith Lord.

One of those three.

Unfortunately for me, the only RE game I've played is 4. The only reason I haven't played the others is because A) I don't own a Playstation, or a Dreamcast, and B) I haven't gotten around to nabbing 0 and 1 for GC.

Despite that, I have a surprising amount of knowledge about the game, considering my experience (or lack thereof) with it.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Hey everybody. I'm Sith Lord Darth Moren (a mouthful, I know). But you guys can call me Sith. Or Moren. Or Sith Lord.

One of those three.

Unfortunately for me, the only RE game I've played is 4. The only reason I haven't played the others is because A) I don't own a Playstation, or a Dreamcast, and B) I haven't gotten around to nabbing 0 and 1 for GC.

Despite that, I have a surprising amount of knowledge about the game, considering my experience (or lack thereof) with it.

I know it's not my job but since noone else has said it....
WELCOME TO THE GUILD Darth!!!!
And don't worry you'll be full of knowledge in this guild very soon. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games